Sprint

411 candidate interviews

Applications Developer III Interview

Applications Developer III
Overland Park, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Typical for today; initial session was purely behavior based questions. There were two subsequent technical sessions which were skilled based with peer and lead developers. It was a positive experience where they were essentially trying to ensure applicants weren't fibbing on their resumes.

Interview Question – What is it you dislike the most?   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

Interview Details – All interviews were done over the phone. Only talked to recruiter and hiring manager during two phone interviews. Very relaxed interview just wanting to know my past experience, career goals and interest in Sprint.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, immediately accepted the offer and I had to do a drug test afterwards. It took about a week to get the actual offer letter after doing the drug screen and background check.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I had about 4 interview. 1st was a phone interview with lead consultant. 2nd in person with lead. 3rd with lead and assistant store manager and 4th was a panel interview with 4 store managers and assistant store managers

Interview Question – Tell me a time you couldn't help a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Business Wireless Technical Support Specialist Interview

Business Wireless Technical Support Specialist
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied June 20th when the position was first posted on Sprint's career website. I was called June 23th for a quick phone screening and scheduled an interview. My interview was June 26th with two managers. The interview was split into two sections: Technical and Customer Service. The interview was easy and I did not intimidated at all. I took my drug test and background screening and was offered the position on July 3.

Interview Question – The only question I had a little difficulty on was, "what do you need to set up a customers work email on their phone?" Of course email address and password, but there was more they were looking for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for this position.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Didn't feel like an interview. I had an easy going conversation with the hiring manager, i told her about myself and answered any possible questions she might have had for me. She asked a few questions like, "Why Sprint?" "Why do you want to be in Sales?"

Had 1 interview, did a background and screen test and received an offer.

Negotiation Details – Didn't feel the need to negotiate, was offered a highly competitive rate

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – This goes back many years. They still advertised the job in the paper. My background was a match for the position. I applied and heard back quickly. I intreviewed with the hiring manager twice and then got the offer. This approach might vary somewhat depending on the department.

Interview Question – I really do not recall, it was to long ago. The company uses behaviorial interviewing questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I picked up enough of a raise that I was easy.

Call Agent Interview

Call Agent
North Bay, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sprint in February 2012.

Interview Details – a total of 3 intereviews, as well as 6 weeks training. there was a skill testing interview. I had an over the phone intereview. as well as a background check

Interview Question – remembering everything that you learned in class   Answer Question

Retail Consultant Interview

Retail Consultant
Independence, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in May 2013.

Interview Details – took test online during application process, received referral from another store manager in the area, manager of store called 1st, went and interviewed at store, then interview over phone with district manager, do background and drug test, then hired all within 3 weeks

Interview Question – I do not know, i had a good time in the the invterview   Answer Question

Retail Consultant Interview

Retail Consultant
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – The interview process was simple and straight forward. I applied for a few jobs around Raleigh, NC. Almost a day later I received a phone call from two stores that wanted an interview with me. At the time of my interview there was no official district manager in the area, so I didn't interview with one. I was called in for a face to face interview and then never heard back from that specific manager. However, I followed up with the second one who called me and this manager lead to a job. At the time I was fresh out of high school applying for a job here, with the only work experience to be 3 years of McDonalds.

Interview Question – Of course, what would my weaknesses be while on the sales floor.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It is what is it.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in January 2014.

Interview Details – Two interviews I met with store manager first and then had an interview with store district manager. They asked me basic questions about selling products.Overall the interview was very professional and standard I tried to emphasize my sales experience. I was asked many scenario questions.

Interview Question – How will you bring business in?   View Answer