Sprint Interview Questions

2.6

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

just fill seats- was HR way to look at it- no consistency in offer letters- you should really negotiate the pay especially if you are not getting a fair offer-

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager - decision that affected the business in a negative manner   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Layton, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in August 2011.

one interview and little communication after that even after getting an offer. apparently they were waiting for HR to approve me before they would tell me that i got the job

none

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in October 2012.

Standard interview and drug test. The interview itself was more like a conversation and we just kinda sat there and shot the breeze. He asked about my technical experience which lead to a conversation about Soft Bank. He pretty much told me he was going to give me the job

No negotiations. Take it or leave it.

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint in February 2013.

It took around 5weeks from start to finish. Phone interview and then one on one interview. No hard questions. He did ask me to sell a pencil to him also asked how you would. Handle an upset customer. Nothing to hard for veteran sales people

Pay

Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in November 2013.

I applied online and was called a few days later. I've interviewed here before and got to the panel interview and was ultimately turned down. This time, I interviewed at the store with the store manager and assistant manager. The interview consisted of behavioral and questions about prior work experience. Very easy and simple stuff. I just kept an upbeat attitude and elaborated on every answer. When I got to the question about my availability, she learned that it would conflict because there were other college students that worked there, and they already have certain days off. But we continued to talk, and I could tell if it wasn't for my class schedule, I would have gotten hired. A week later, I get a call from them and they said that they can work with me, and need me ASAP, and that I would be able to skip the panel interview. They emailed me my drug test and background review consent, and also asked for three letters of recommendation. I was in training the very next week.

Interview Questions
    I did very well in my interview. I found out from my assistant manager that the store manager pushed for an increase in my initial offer (hourly pay). Everyone is on the same commission scale.

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Really quick and to the point. Not very extensive. They were hiring in the masses so it was really easy to interview. Had a phone interview and then one with the manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

The interview went well. I'm looking forward to hearing back from them. Thanks for the info! I met with a manger and he was very helpful. I'm excited about this opportunity. I can honestly say that I will probably get the job!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would deal with an irritated customer.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elk Grove, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

I have been in the tech industry for several years and I understand the importance of market trends and customer service. I am a military veteran with extensive life experience. Never in my life have I felt so insulted and confused as to why someone asks me for my opinion then responds with "if that's what you think then you just aren't human."

Be careful interviewing here because I have no idea what they want, they showed me no desire for any particular personality type. I am a outgoing, outspoken and friendly person with loyal traits. I understand an interview needs to be performed in certain ways but this felt as if it was a nightmare. One of the managers was very personable and likable. The other just came off negative, rude and too opinionated and lacked the traits of professionalism I would expect for a 'people' job.

I am very upset and distraught over this, maybe I should just pursue my career in law enforcement where I expect to be talked to any way possible. I am not a sensitive person but when I observe all of these qualities I am quite concerned with who the company has already chosen to hire before me.

I have not been extended an offer yet and if I do get offered I will be mind blown.

Interview Questions
    • Are you lying to me? How will police training help you with dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in February 2014.

I was contacted the day after I applied and went in for a interview with the store manager. I was asked a few questions that would expect but the overall interview lasted an hour and was a cake walk. He then called another store manager with me in the room and set up my second interview the next day. The second interview only lasted 30 mins and was a bit more difficult. I was called by the first store manager a couple days later to setup the final interview with the district manager. The whole process took 2 weeks from beginning to end.

Interview Questions
    • Your resume shows you had excellent numbers and awards with your previous employer, do you have any proof?   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in June 2010.

The hiring process for Sprint was not stressful. Be prepared for behavioral questions and provide specific answers. Do not be general or respond with "I did that everyday." Provide a example and relate that example to the job for which you are interviewing. Most of all be optimistic.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about the most difficult technical problem that you have dealt with.   View Answer
    They will not negotiate.