Sprint

Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Went through 2 interviews, one with the store manager and a different store manager. Process took less than a week! I start Aug. 16, 2014. My current manager is a blessing! She's very down to earth, I can say I am quite lucky!

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, pretty flat. I am being paid the max. for beginning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

I feel like I wasted my time going on an interview with them and like he already had someone in mind for the job, so he wrote me off and before I even got there. Over the phone I was asked to memorize phone plans, tablets, and accessories. Then when I came in for the interview, all of a sudden he wanted me to bring a presentation. Besides the fact I was never asked for one, how would you even go about that? It was obvious they had found someone else but it would have been nice if they didn't waste my time.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions where pretty basic, besides the one about a presentation.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

the interview questions were mainly about failing to help a customer, succeeding at helping a customer, and how would you handle more than one customer at once... make sure you ask questions

Interview Questions
    • how would you handle more than one customer at once by yourself?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Applied online (took personality assessment as well) and took my resume to the store manager the next day.
    Process from application to hire took a little over a week.
    3 interviews, one with store manager where I applied, second with a different store manager and third "practical" interview to see how well I interact with customers.
    I was then sent emails to proceed with the background check and drug test.
    I was offered a position wit a higher pay than I expected and I am so excited!

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell this certain product to a customer?   Answer Question
    They offered pay based on my experience, no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

The interview process was about three weeks from first contact to offer. There were two face to face interviews after the initial screening. The first was with the store manager and assistant manager. The second was a week later and included the store manager and district manager. Both interviews were about an hour and fifteen minutes. There was a lot of back and forth and the standard hypothetical questions and real world experience scenarios. How did you handle a difficult customer? What is a problem you faced and how did you handle it?
    Engage the interviewers with your natural personality and ask any questions you have.

Interview Questions
    • Both interviews started with tell me about yourself and then why Sprint. Be prepared with knowledge about the company and incorporate that knowledge into why you want this job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Had 3 interviews total. First interview was with actual store manager. She was really funny and cool. She immediately set me up with a second interview with another store manager not too far away. The second interview was a little tougher but nothing I couldn't handle. The third interview was with the district manager. This was the toughest interview I ever had. He wanted me to go over my previous jobs and basically asked me several intense questions about those positions. I was told I would hear something in a week and it has been a little over two weeks. Went online to check the status of my application and it still says "under review" so I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Interview Questions
    • Sell me this paper clip (or any other various object they may have)   View Answer
    • Why Sprint??   View Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

just fill seats- was HR way to look at it- no consistency in offer letters- you should really negotiate the pay especially if you are not getting a fair offer-

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager - decision that affected the business in a negative manner   Answer Question

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Really quick and to the point. Not very extensive. They were hiring in the masses so it was really easy to interview. Had a phone interview and then one with the manager.

Applications Developer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Typical for today; initial session was purely behavior based questions. There were two subsequent technical sessions which were skilled based with peer and lead developers. It was a positive experience where they were essentially trying to ensure applicants weren't fibbing on their resumes.

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source – interviewed at Sprint.

You probably will have 2 or more interviews. You will interview with Branch Manager and the Area Director. You may even have interview with Vice President and or Solutions Engineer Manager. Each Area Director handles it differently.

Interview Questions
    • They will be seeking someone that can get high and wide in a company and outside of IT with a proven track record of creative solutions to set you apart from competition.   Answer Question

I was asked if I wanted to come back and turned it down to seek employment elsewhere due to the long term view being uncertain at this time.