Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.6

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Typical scenario questions. Tell me about a time when... 4 interviews though! Really 4 interviews? On the phone, assistant manager, store manager, a second store manager. I mean I'm not begging for the job and I'm not a circus act that requires multiple viewings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be ready to be poked and prodded multiple times. Same questions, same answers felt like I was in an interrogation.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Started by applying online, received a phone call the next day from the manager for a phone screening. Afterwards I was invited into the office for a first round interview. The first interview was just basic questions, going over background and experience. I left, and was invited back for a second interview with two managers this time.

In the second interview, they asked more in-depth questions about my experience, and did some role plays relating to the job. Afterwards I was offered the opportunity to shadow another account manager for about 15-20 minutes while he made his calls, which was a great experience.

The next day, I received a call from the manager verbally offering the job. She let me know it was all contingent on drug/background checks, and that I would hear from them shortly on those. About 5-7 days later all the checks were done, and I received a formal offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Let's say I'm one of your accounts, how would a quarterly call go?   Answer Question

Sprint Prepaid Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sprint (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Standard interview- asked questions regarding strengths, weaknesses, experience in customer service, , experience working on my own and with other people- overall the interviewer asks the interviewee a lot of standard interview type questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I did an online application for the position plus the online assessment the same day. The following day I received an email asking for an interview. The interview went very well, even though it was pretty short. I thought maybe I'd done something wrong because it was so short (like 10 minutes or less), but received an email asking for a background check and drug test later that same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It really helps if you've had call center experience, preferably for a wireless company. You definitely need to be a people person, and the company just wants to make sure you're as dedicated to helping customers as they are.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

30 minute interview with three individuals. It was very casual with no technical questions. It was more of them getting to know me and trying to determine if I would be a good fit on their team.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage. it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage. it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage. it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint (Orange, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I received a call from the assistant manager on a Monday evening and scheduled an interview for Wednesday afternoon. Everyone was super friendly upon my arrival and I interviewed with the store manager in his office. The process took about half an hour only because we got to talking and I asked about 3 questions to show my interest. The questions were straight forward but study your STAR method for "Tell me about a time when...." questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Sprint   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • STAR METHOD QUESTION:Tell me about a time when the company asked you to sell a product/idea that you didn't completely agree with and how did you handle it   1 Answer
    • STAR METHOD QUESTION: Tell me about a time you had an issue with coworker and how did you handle it   1 Answer
    • What are some of your strengths and weaknesses (2 of each)   Answer Question

Sprint Business Wireless Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I filled out out the application online and took the assessment on 1/28/15 . On 02/06 I received a phone call Introducing the jib and a shoer review on my skills. She offered an interview the next day at 8:OO am 2/7/15. The interview was 1:1 and the manager and was very nice. The interview is very techinical and you must know how cell phones and internet work properly. He also role played as a customer to see how I could handle a difficult customer.There were many questions asked about myself and my morality and job history. I received an email 2 hours later to complete A-check back ground and next day request for drug test. Be ready to find w2 and paycheck stubs they a lot and you must submit it or it holds up your process. It took a week and a day to complete the background check, but on 2/16/15 I was offered the job. I start 03-2-15. ������

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Good pay

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a good 2 interviews. 1st w/ store manager @ location I applied to. 2nd w/ 3 managers from 3 different locations. Pretty easy. Emphasize on sales!! & Be enjoyable.

Was offered a host position instead, & Told me they really liked me and thought I needed to experience their way of selling first so was offered the host position in which I can move up to a retail sales consultant after being there for some time. Now just waiting to hear from HR manager and start the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• If you had to sell 38 phones in one month as a sales goal, how would you handle meeting that goal?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Haven't heard from HR manager yet, only store manager who said they wanted to offer me the position. So no negotiation or anything yet.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Had an initial interview with my potential store manager, who asked standard interview questions. Got a second interview with another store manager about a week later, who asked similar questions. The questions were all geared towards my sales history. Was contacted 5 days later with a job offer.