Sprint

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
402 candidate interviews

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

Interview Details – I had my first interview with the assistant manager and store manager this past thursday it was pretty simple they were impressed with my resume the assistant said that I'm the top canadate for the position

Interview Question – well the question were pretty simple one question was tell them a time where they were an angry customer and how was I able to help them out and what was the outcome   View Answer

General Business Account Executive II Interview

General Business Account Executive II

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sprint in June 2014.

Interview Details – applied online and got a response within a week, wanted me to come in for an interview but i was relocating so i waited another 2 months until i was there. Interview was very easy going and casual

Interview Question – casual interview and the most pleasant interview i have ever had   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Applications Developer II Interview

Applications Developer II

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I was submitted for to Sprint as part of a Statement of Work from a staffing company. The staffing company handled all salary negotiations and presented my resume to the team they have the contract with. After the Statement of work was over, I was offered a job full time.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

Lead Retail Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in July 2012.

Interview Details – Put in an application online. Received a call back in about a week or so. I had an interview scheduled and I was interviewed by a store manager and assistant manager. Got a call about a week later saying I got the job.

Interview Question – Asked me to sell them a microwave very abruptly. It caught me off guard. Be prepared in the interview for them to ask you to sell them an object in the room or a phone. The best way to sell is to ask questions. Don't fall into the trap of talking to me. "What are you looking for in a mircowave?" etc.   Answer Question

Marlborough, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2013.

Interview Details – Well the hiring process does take a while no more then 3 weeks to do your background check. After that the whole process is easy. They will interview and ask you a couple question about the company and your experience in being a sales person.

Interview Question – No difficult question everything was straight forward.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through other source and interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I was the hiring manager. attendance is of the utmost importance -Answer questions in the SAR format. it is ok to ask to repeat a question. you should always have questions at the end of an interview. That may be the key to get the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you made a mistake   View Answer

Tech Support Engineer Interview

Tech Support Engineer
Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in February 2010.

Interview Details – Hired out of temp contract early with 3 months of 6 month contract remaining. Sprint chose to buy out the contract, paying a termination fee to the agency to do so. The interview was minimal, as they already had experience with me and employment/background info from the agency.

Interview Question – The interview was minimal, as they already had experience with me and employment/background info from the agency.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation allowed at initial hire.

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Was thorough yet very reasonable. Several face to face interviews, plus time spent with current employees to "vet" the opportunity. Met with junior and senior employees which made me feel far more valued at the end of the process.

Interview Question – Very specific previous work examples.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sprint in January 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was simple. I met with the hiring manager and she hired me on the spot. Then I went through a drug test as well as other assessment tests.

Interview Question – I was asked what my greatest weakness are and how I overcome them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unfortunately I didn't know how to negotiate a higher base salary at the time.

Olympia, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview. I told me I was the most likely candidate. I was offered the job unofficially over the phone, but didn't receive anything in writing until two weeks later. I started a week and a half after that.

Interview Question – Pretend I'm a customer and I want to buy your phone. Sell me your phone.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – What showed up on paper was not what I was told... much like their contracts.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint