Sprint

Updated Dec 21, 2014
Updated Dec 21, 2014

2.6

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Make sure to list any possible sales experience that you have. Highlight customer service skills that you have show how you used them in a previous position. Employee referrals are always good so network to see if anyone you know works at Sprint. Communication skills are good to have especially oral. Time management is a essential to this role as well.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I was interviewed by a franchise company in person. They asked a couple questions about my experience working with devices and customer service oriented questions. I didn't have any sales experience at all so they weren't too hard on me during a mock sales question. What they looked at the most was my ability to learn and pick up new things.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Had 3 interviews total. First interview was with actual store manager. She was really funny and cool. She immediately set me up with a second interview with another store manager not too far away. The second interview was a little tougher but nothing I couldn't handle. The third interview was with the district manager. This was the toughest interview I ever had. He wanted me to go over my previous jobs and basically asked me several intense questions about those positions. I was told I would hear something in a week and it has been a little over two weeks. Went online to check the status of my application and it still says "under review" so I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Interview Questions
    • Sell me this paper clip (or any other various object they may have)   View Answer
    • Why Sprint??   View Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in September 2012.

Filled out an application online (same repetitive questionnaire; they look for consistency). Got a phone call and did a quick phone interview about a week later. Came in for a very relaxed in person interview. Background check, drug screen, got the job.

No negotiation

Technical Consultant Interview

Can't remember its been too long. You go through a few interviews. Not terribly hard and it shows by the type of people they hire. just act somewhat competent and you will do fine

Interview Questions
    • Probably what is your biggest weakness   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in September 2014.

Did app online. Got a call from sprint asst manager the next week had a interview the next day. Was a very quick interview felt like I had the experience but interviewing manager was very bland.

Interview Questions
    Just got the offer will negotiate after the drug test.

Customer Care Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in November 2010.

great internal communication, open door, friendly people, great culture;great internal communication, open door, friendly people, great culture,great internal communication, open door, friendly people, great culture;great internal communication, open door, friendly people, great cultur

Interview Questions
    be honest about your experiences

WFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blountville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blountville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in April 2010.

While working on the phones I was pulled to the side and was asked typical situational type questions and asked what shift's I could work. Typically you would apply and they will set up a time and day that's mutually convenient and you would hear something back within a month sometimes. If you got the job you will typically hear something within days/weeks otherwise you will receive a generic Dear John email.

Interview Questions
    • I was given 4 SAR questions (ex: name a time when you had a conflict with a customer or a coworker) and was given an Excel test where I was asked to sort three columns of data along with interpreting call volume stats and asked which time frames from the info provided would overtime be needed and when would we need to pull people off the phones.   Answer Question
    With most positions with Sprint it is very much a take it or leave it offer. I've only had one offer in which they were willing to negotiate and it did involve relocating. All other positions are typically non negotiable unless it's salary and even then I've heard from over a dozen salaried employees there was no room for negotiation as Sprint has been paying lower salaries for the same positions recently and many tried to get the same salary tenured people received when they first received their job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sprint in February 2011.

1 interview by str mgr and asst mgr
    Younger crowd in the office that particular day

Asked the standard star questions(situation-task-action-result)
    The position was commission based with a base salary, so i was asked what i would do in a scenario if someone stole my sale, asked how i would feel working in a competitive environmenT

Interview Questions
    • What do you bring to the table, what makes you special   View Answer
    None- take it or leave it but $1 more hourly for bilingual

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

I feel like I wasted my time going on an interview with them and like he already had someone in mind for the job, so he wrote me off and before I even got there. Over the phone I was asked to memorize phone plans, tablets, and accessories. Then when I came in for the interview, all of a sudden he wanted me to bring a presentation. Besides the fact I was never asked for one, how would you even go about that? It was obvious they had found someone else but it would have been nice if they didn't waste my time.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions where pretty basic, besides the one about a presentation.   Answer Question