Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Very short notice for an interview. They didn't really mention the type of interview in the beginning like is it phone or on location or technical. Whole process was unorganized.

Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint in June 2015.

Interview

The first phase of the interview was over the phone, I was told that I was a great fit to move on to the next phase of the process. After a week pass the original date, I finally received an email asking if I was available to do an in-person interview an panel presentation. During the interview and presentation, I was told that I would hear back either way two days later. I was also told that If I was selected for the position that the following Week an official offer from HR would be given. I NEVER heard back from them, after 4 WEEK later, I have called and emailed leaving messages NO RESPONSE. My thoughts are that they are VERY UNPROFESSIONAL in their process and lack to follow through.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

applied through online and scheduled telephone interview and did interview for 30 minutes then he asked few technical questions and then he said that five candidates will be selected for the next round and said i am one of them and asked me common question which tests my psychology and then he said he will let me know if i am selected.

Interview Questions

Interview

Process can take a while ,but was contacted by phone and asked to do an in person interview. Was then interviewed by current people in the position in a panel, and once more in a more laid back serting. asked to provide a 30, 69, 90 day plan.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table?   1 Answer

Intern III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Interview was completed over the phone with the Sprint recruiter. It was very relaxed and quick. Within a few weeks of applying I was called and interviewed. A week after the interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your background.   2 Answers

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I was hired in 1995. I was working for Sprint through a temp agency which helped me get a foot in the door. I knew some of the computer systems and reporting structures. Of course in 1995 a firm handshake and looking someone in the eye could get you employment.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever heard of the world wide web?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chillicothe, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Chillicothe, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on their website and maybe about a week later, the store manager contacted me for an interview. Went in and the interview seemed for like a chat than an interview. The store manager was very nice and she asked questions to get to know you, not so much from the book. As I was leaving, she told me that she would set up a second interview, but that never happened. She also told me to email her if I had any questions, and she never replied back. I waited for a call, but it never came. I had to find out I was not qualified for the job online when I read the "Not Selected". I just feel that if I was not a good candidate, she shouldn't have had told me that she was scheduling a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• General questions like "tell me about your work experience"   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint in May 2015.

Interview

Was only given thirty minutes, manager seemed rushed and very stressed. I am very qualified for job, but older. During interview, age was mentioned and I was asked if I could "learn" technology. I have a background in telecommunications and worked for both ATT and Verizon, and I am experienced in outside sales. Told at end, i'd get a call that afternoon, and he would "work" out me coming in on available day. This was the first time I've ever experienced ageism, so it took me off guard. Perhaps I am reading too much into this. After all, that's illegal.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a day in outside sales. what did you like, what did you not like?   Answer Question

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Elsinore, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Lake Elsinore, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

i got an interview with a very arrogant woman who was also on her phone the entire time she kept saying i wasn't hungry enough because i had previously worked in a third party retailer and played down the fact that i knew everything she asked and in my opinion answered them perfectly

Interview Questions

• do you think you are good enough to work here   1 Answer

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saranac Lake, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Saranac Lake, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief interview, nothing major or intimidating.. Was one of the best interviews I was ever given by a company. Although be prepared for a wait time between submitting your application and for the company to call for an interview, however with several launches within the company, that was a considerable factor. But once the process starts it goes quickly.