Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.6

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was called in for an interview with the store manager. During the interview another sale associate was present too. They weren't hiring at the location I applied and was interviewing for another location that was a part time job, which was kind of odd. I had to reapply online for that position and was told to expect a call back. There was no call back.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Long test online, followed up buy a phone interview. You get an interview date, with other candidates. Three person panel, with questions that look at your ability to solve problems. After that interview they will do a mock phone call with you. The goal is to describe how you interject wireless solutions.

Interview Questions

• You are calling xyz company how would go about introducing what Sprint has to offer.   2 Answers

RF Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sprint (Arlington, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume online on the Sprint career site. Within 3 days , I received an email from the RF Planning Manager asking me for a suitable time to arrange a phone interview.

Public Sector Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. The managers were very friendly and informative. There was one interview with two managers that asked me questions about my work history, my desire to join sprint, my compensation requirements. There was a role play as an account manager taking a call and trying to convert a customer to sprint. My only tips is to make sure that you can explain show why you are good at sales and what you can bring to the team. Be clear on your work history. There was room for negation of my salary. After the interview, I was sent a background check and drug test instruction. Once I passed the background check the manager called me with an offer. A formal offer letter will be sent after.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I presented them my bottom line and the manager had to negotiate with HR to get it.

RF Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with two managers and the interview was low intensity. Nothing complicated. I think they were more interested in my demeanor and if I would be a team player. They were conversational and not direct in their questions in anyway. The interview did not go long. I was in and out in about forty five minutes. I do not think there will be a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you like a controlled environment or do you work better in an environment where you are a self starter?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Longest background questions.. Three interviews, with two of them being on the phone. Asked questions like do you have experience selling?
    They look to see if you're a peoples person, so you need great soft skills
    You need to be able to solve problems and be goal oriented.
    Can you take a punch and keep going? Are you willing to continue selling even when rejected?

Interview Questions

• How does your experience translate into selling products?   Answer Question

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sprint in March 2015.

Interview

Very Formal Interview Store Manager was very relaxed and the interview was just a basic review of my skills and qualifications and I was asked a few question that are standard of every Sales related Interview! After the 1:1 Interview an automatic offer was extended and of course I accepted. Be sure when you go to any Interview that you Sell your self in a positive way.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

During the interview process I took a personality test with over 200 true/false questions
    I had a virtual interview instructing me to give examples of situations on handling a customer call front start to close

Interview Questions

• I was ask where I wanted to be in 5 years   1 Answer
    • Q: What is my biggest weaknest   1 Answer

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

To begin, you can either walk-in every Wednesday to apply, take tests, and sit for an interview, or you can apply online, and do everything from home. I applied online to the job opening. After applying, I received an email the following day, inviting me to take a test. Three days after I took the test, I was invited to interview the following week. The same day of the interview, I was sent information on beginning a background check and taking a drug test. After that, I started the following week.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very nice and easy going. The interviewer was very nice and courteous. She seemed to care about any outside of work things that may impact my job like having a kid. Explained a few awesome things about sprint as well.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing at a past job that you could have been better at?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt do too much negotiation. The pay was higher than i expected.