Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.6

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in September 2012.

Interview

Basic 12 question pamphlet, they ask about 4-5 the move into more personal questions. They really prefer you talk about how much sales experience you actually have and your ability to sell. thats the most important.

Interview Questions

• Whats the hardest challenges you've overcome and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

applied through online and scheduled telephone interview and did interview for 30 minutes then he asked few technical questions and then he said that five candidates will be selected for the next round and said i am one of them and asked me common question which tests my psychology and then he said he will let me know if i am selected.

Business Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

They first had me do an online video interview, then a phone interview, and then an in-person interview at their office. Interview questions were fairly standard. They ask you why you are interested in sales and how some of your past experiences have prepared you for some of the work you will be doing. In any sales career, being a motivated self-starter is something that is highly valued in the interview, so that was something they seemed to focus on in the interview as well.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in sales?
      What types of things motivate you?

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Norcross, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

I had an interview with the hiring manager. It was basic questions and was offered the job within 2 weeks. It was easy and the hiring manager was great.

Interview Questions

• Basic question, what are your goals? Strengths and weakness?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Got a call within a week and set an interview for the following week. Went in later in the evening and had a sit down with the manager. It was more a talk that formal interview. They asked a lot of questions to make sure sprint would be the right fit. Would you rather a bonus or a thanks from higher ups? Can you work any hours that they are open? Went over benefits and typically work stress load.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather a cash bonus or a high five from management?   1 Answer

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was smooth and easy. They didn't ask any tricky questions, just straight to the point. The first step was a video interview, where they had some per-recorded questions ready and I had 2 minutes to video record my answers. A couple days later I was offered phase 2 which was a Google handouts interview. They asked questions about myself, my future, and life.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your future goals and how did I set them for myself?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Seattle, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

Three interviews with various levels. First interview was with HR recruiter. Everyone was required to do one on one interviews, a panel interview and then an executive interview.

Interview Questions

• Fully review my background and qualifications. Share examples of sales success stories.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Positive,, but the management team was very consistent with experience and tenure and their current team as well.

Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Super fast and easy. My first interview was with the store manager and he was very direct his goal during the interview was to found out how much I wanted to make for myself and the store. The 2nd interview was with the DM and we discussed the comp plan. I already had sales experience and received an offer days later

Technical Support Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint (Englewood, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

Standard behavior based questions. They like to see SAR's based responses. Have three to five situations you can apply to the questions they ask. Since this was a call center position, it would be helpful to associate all responses around that type of environment. Make sure to follow up on the situation.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle two employees getting into a verbal confrontation.   Answer Question

Project/Program Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had an interview with an area manager, went well, glad I was given this opportunity. I've worked in wireless for a number of years as a vendor, very excited to be able to make a change and work directly with a carrier. Very happy that I have come on board with Sprint. The positive culture is very refreshing and I'm inspired by the direction our CEO is looking to take us!