Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.6

Business Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

He called me and told me that he would like to have me come in. There were no interview questions. My boss told me he just went over my experience and wanted to meet me in person to make sure I fit the part. He told me that he wasn't going to interview me because an internship is all about learning and he didn't expect to me have full on sales experience. it was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions. My boss told me he just went over my experience and wanted to meet me in person to make sure I fit the part. He told me that he wasn't going to interview me because an internship is all about learning and he didn't expect to me have full on sales experience. it was very laid back.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Standard questions expected to be asked for a management level position. Such as, previous experience, coaching ability, metric attainment experience. I specifically had one interview but it is possible to have multiple interviews with other store managers included. Possibly the director.

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was smooth and easy. They didn't ask any tricky questions, just straight to the point. The first step was a video interview, where they had some per-recorded questions ready and I had 2 minutes to video record my answers. A couple days later I was offered phase 2 which was a Google handouts interview. They asked questions about myself, my future, and life.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your future goals and how did I set them for myself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX).

Interview

There were 2 different interviews, one with the store manager and final one with the district manager and another store manager. To finalize the hire they drug test. Training is 2 weeks long.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call from the district manager to schedule On April 20th and I had the interview on the 21th. The interview for me was easy the interview with the district manager was like I was talking to one of my friends. He asked me to tell him about myself. He asked about my previous retail experience. He told me about his experience. He is opening up a new store close to my house and he told me that he needed people who is a team player and someone who get meet certain goals and I told him that I can meet his expectation and go beyond. My interview was at sprint New York headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation   1 Answer
    • How would you attend to an angry   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Torrance, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was at a sprint store within radio shack. I had an interview with 2 managers that worked with sprint, and 1 manager from radio shack. Overall, the interview was smooth and easy process, I think I didn't get the position because I let them know that I will have to be away for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is more important being a minute late or not making sales quota?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

After submitting on Sprint website and filling out an hour-long test and questionnaires, got a call from district GM to come for an interview. Came early, interview started on time - 2 people interviewed me, male and female, they said each "managed about 10 stores". Cons: I was asked if I would be OK to go outside the store and distribute flyers and "stand on the street sign shaking" - when the store is slow. SIGN SHAKING!!! I politely noted that usually companies are hiring separate people to do those things (keeping to myself that a degree or even high school education is not required to perform those duties, not even an ability to speak English) but they didn`t get the point and pressed that the retail sales people should be OK doing those things. Bummer! I really thought sales people usually are inside air conditioned store selling things, not standing on the street in 100 degrees LA heat inhaling car fumes sign shaking! Little did I know... I have lots of sales experience so naturally I asked what are the opportunities for promotion and moving between the stores for best performers, in case my store does not have a higher level position open. The lady enthusiastically explained that "Yes definitely, I can move you from on store to another. If you perform great and your sales are high, and there is a store in a slow location that is struggling with making their quotas - I will move you to that store!" Did she hear herself? That just didn`t make any sense. So if I sell great - I`ll be put to the worst location? No, thank you! The base pay is 12-14/hr "depending on experience" and they made it clear that they start you at $12. The guy said "commissions is where people make the most money". At the beginning, I gave them my resume and they both started reading it saying "Tell us something about yourself". I was waiting politely for them to finish reading (I guess they have never seen my resume before??), and was told to start talking WHILE they read. I said "well, I thought I`ll give you a moment to read first" and was told "go on, we can read it and you can talk at the same time". At that point I wanted to leave. I mean, that`s disrespectful - to do or read anything while the applicant is talking, and especially disrespectful to show that they both did not even prepare for the interview by taking one minuted to scan through my resume. The back office was filthy dirty and the arm chairs had huge numerous holes in them, they looked like they were taken from a homeless person. I had to sit on one of those PROS: I didn`t see any. Being put in the slowest location because I am great in sales and stand on the street sign shaking is really not an appealing job. I wasn`t hiding my reaction during the interview LOL was such a waste of my time!

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Lansing, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

It was extremely long for me but fair. I think the automation needs to be addressed as I was promised an email to complete drug testing and background check which took weeks to recieve. Seriously it's an email with standard business partners that Sprint utilizes over and over it shouldn't take any real time to get that out.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed with three store managers and one regional. They didn't ask anything too wacky or off beat and for the most part addressed what they wanted in an associate. It was fair and acceptable by my standards.   1 Answer

IP and Transport Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

3 people interviewed me over a bridge call..The Hiring process was simple and easy. More technical questions and less behavioural. More towards overview of technical stuff. Well behaved interviewers. Behavioural question like how do you think , you have good communication skils.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a conflict with your boss?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Worcester, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online after that I did an assessment test and the next day received a phone call for a phone interview for the coming day. They didn't call so I called back to figure out whats going on,and rescheduled the next day. they didn't called again so I after a while I called to remind them that interview. The phone call interview was more about getting to know you and my qualification. At the end of the conversation said will call Monday with a answer,which didn't happen so I called over and didn't pick up, I send a text with a request of follow up. letter they asked to come the next day for a face to face interview. Basic question got over the my resume and explain the job and it was suppose to do a training for 2 weeks in another city and explain the hourly wages and no commission for the part time position but you have to sale an amount of cellphone every month. At the end he said that will let me know at the end of the day which normal didn't happened. I got to call back them but didn't pick up the phone and when I check my status on sprint website it said candidate withdraw.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel yourself selling cellphones and sprint contract ? Tell me more about your customer care experience?   Answer Question