Sprint

Updated Dec 21, 2014
Updated Dec 21, 2014

2.6

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Background check after you are selected. Could be 1-2 in person interviews. District Manager typically signs off on all hires in district. Followed by waiting on background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • usual questions. Be able to answer questions about the company and what your biggest opportunities are.   View Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint.

Standard HR interview questions. Nothing technical. Just make sure you are ready to get the standard where do you see yourself and how can you help the company type questions. Show examples of work.

Applications Developer II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

I was submitted for to Sprint as part of a Statement of Work from a staffing company. The staffing company handled all salary negotiations and presented my resume to the team they have the contract with. After the Statement of work was over, I was offered a job full time.

General Business Account Executive II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint in June 2014.

applied online and got a response within a week, wanted me to come in for an interview but i was relocating so i waited another 2 months until i was there. Interview was very easy going and casual

Interview Questions
    • casual interview and the most pleasant interview i have ever had   Answer Question

Business Wireless Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in June 2014.

I applied June 20th when the position was first posted on Sprint's career website. I was called June 23th for a quick phone screening and scheduled an interview. My interview was June 26th with two managers. The interview was split into two sections: Technical and Customer Service. The interview was easy and I did not intimidated at all. I took my drug test and background screening and was offered the position on July 3.

Interview Questions
    • The only question I had a little difficulty on was, "what do you need to set up a customers work email on their phone?" Of course email address and password, but there was more they were looking for.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation for this position.

BISO Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in June 2014.

Initially found the position on the Sprint website. From there did not hear anything for about a month, out of no where I received an email asking if I could come in for face to face interview. This email did not seem to be real because it was a group email and the interviews were first come first serve. So I went to the interview was the first one to interview that day, waited about a week and then started the background check. The following week received the offer. Easy and smooth process.

Interview Questions
    • The questions that were asked were not hard at all, They went over my resume and asked sales based questions. After that they asked me is I wanted to "jump in the pool", I guess this is how they ease you into a role play scenario. They told me to call them and act as if I was working for sprint and to help a customer who called in. Not too bad.   View Answer
    I did not get to negotiate anything, it was all firm which they tell you in the interview. I would say take the opportunity if given to you. Pay may not be as high as some would like, BUT the experience is golden and could lead you to places you never thought of.

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

Applied to internal posting online, position was new job creation not backfill. As an internal candidate, had existing relationship with hiring manager and director. Interviewed with district manager, then with director.

Interview Questions
    • After reviewing my business plan the director lead the interview and actually did not ask many questions. Possibly since it was internal.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Sprint.

I was the hiring manager. attendance is of the utmost importance -Answer questions in the SAR format. it is ok to ask to repeat a question. you should always have questions at the end of an interview. That may be the key to get the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake   View Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

I was called for an interview. I told me I was the most likely candidate. I was offered the job unofficially over the phone, but didn't receive anything in writing until two weeks later. I started a week and a half after that.

Interview Questions
    • Pretend I'm a customer and I want to buy your phone. Sell me your phone.   View Answer
    What showed up on paper was not what I was told... much like their contracts.

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Was thorough yet very reasonable. Several face to face interviews, plus time spent with current employees to "vet" the opportunity. Met with junior and senior employees which made me feel far more valued at the end of the process.