Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2014
Updated Oct 18, 2014

2.6

Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sprint.

Candidates are selected based on experience and knowledge. Questions in the interview are behavioral based and need to be answered in the SAR format (situation, action, result). The hiring process can be lengthy due to all the applicants.

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember the interview questions I was asked.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate the offer.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

The first interview was a thirty minute conversation with the district manager over the phone. This was mostly a review of experience and background. There were two in-person interviews, the first was conducted by local store managers. This interview was approximately forty five minutes long. The final interview was conducted by district managers.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I was told that the salary offer was the final offer.

Sprint Customer Service Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sprint.

at the time was pretty laid back this was 12 yrs ago

Project/Program Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

One face to face interview with the hiring manager and supervisor. I already worked at the company so it was very quick to set up and informal in dress. They explained about the position, asked some questions on the Sprint imperatives answered in a S-A-R context. Then more of a conversation and Q and A.

Interview Questions
    • What would your co-workers or boss say you need to improve upon?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

I applied on a Thursday and I received a call the following Thursday for an in person interview with the store manager. That next Monday was that interview with the store manager. That same week on Thursday, I received a second call from the store manager for an interview with his district manager and himself. They said they both made their decision and it was all smiles. Very friendly district manager. I got a call two hours later from the store manager to make sure I complete the background check approval through a link that he sent me through email. I submitted the info needed for the background check the same hour he called and now its Sunday and I'm just waiting for a call back from them now.

Interview Questions
    • Store manager asked simple interview questions. District manager asked a little tougher questions but not super crazy.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They said there is a new base pay (since I asked) that will definitely above $10 per hour. Most of your income will be from commission though.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

I had my first interview with the assistant manager and store manager this past thursday it was pretty simple they were impressed with my resume the assistant said that I'm the top canadate for the position

Interview Questions
    • well the question were pretty simple one question was tell them a time where they were an angry customer and how was I able to help them out and what was the outcome   View Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Interview process is very informal with very little guided questions. Be ready to give your best first impression to get the job. If the manager does not like your personality, you will not get the job no matter how qualified you are.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint.

Took over 3 months to actually begin working, they didn't let us know that the training class was starting until 3 days before

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, with them its take it or leave it.

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint.

phone interview, test, one on one interview

easy to speak with individual and explained the pay but can make up my difference with the bonus.

Base Account Manager - Outside Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Online application process, sales assessment online, phone interview, interview with sales manager then interview with VP

Base pay and commission target