Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

2.6

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in March 2014.

Took the On-line assessment got an interview call back a few days latter. First in person interview went well, not really a set piece set of questions. Received a call for a second interview with the district manager a few days after that. Second interview was a bit of a rehash of the first with more where do you want to go with sprint added in.

Interview Questions
    • What is the hardest customer service you have ever had to provide.   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Background check after you are selected. Could be 1-2 in person interviews. District Manager typically signs off on all hires in district. Followed by waiting on background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • usual questions. Be able to answer questions about the company and what your biggest opportunities are.   View Answer

Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint.

Applied to internal posting online, position was new job creation not backfill. As an internal candidate, had existing relationship with hiring manager and director. Interviewed with district manager, then with director.

Interview Questions
    • After reviewing my business plan the director lead the interview and actually did not ask many questions. Possibly since it was internal.   Answer Question

Applications Developer II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

I was submitted for to Sprint as part of a Statement of Work from a staffing company. The staffing company handled all salary negotiations and presented my resume to the team they have the contract with. After the Statement of work was over, I was offered a job full time.

General Business Account Executive II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sprint in June 2014.

applied online and got a response within a week, wanted me to come in for an interview but i was relocating so i waited another 2 months until i was there. Interview was very easy going and casual

Interview Questions
    • casual interview and the most pleasant interview i have ever had   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

I had my first interview with the assistant manager and store manager this past thursday it was pretty simple they were impressed with my resume the assistant said that I'm the top canadate for the position

Interview Questions
    • well the question were pretty simple one question was tell them a time where they were an angry customer and how was I able to help them out and what was the outcome   View Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marlborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2013.

Well the hiring process does take a while no more then 3 weeks to do your background check. After that the whole process is easy. They will interview and ask you a couple question about the company and your experience in being a sales person.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question everything was straight forward.   Answer Question

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in July 2012.

Put in an application online. Received a call back in about a week or so. I had an interview scheduled and I was interviewed by a store manager and assistant manager. Got a call about a week later saying I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to sell them a microwave very abruptly. It caught me off guard. Be prepared in the interview for them to ask you to sell them an object in the room or a phone. The best way to sell is to ask questions. Don't fall into the trap of talking to me. "What are you looking for in a mircowave?" etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Sprint.

I was the hiring manager. attendance is of the utmost importance -Answer questions in the SAR format. it is ok to ask to repeat a question. you should always have questions at the end of an interview. That may be the key to get the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake   View Answer

Tech Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in February 2010.

Hired out of temp contract early with 3 months of 6 month contract remaining. Sprint chose to buy out the contract, paying a termination fee to the agency to do so. The interview was minimal, as they already had experience with me and employment/background info from the agency.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was minimal, as they already had experience with me and employment/background info from the agency.   Answer Question
    No negotiation allowed at initial hire.