Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.6

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Uplifting. I answered an online questionnaire and then got a phone call from the store manager. I met with her in person and it went well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were overwhelmed with customers and by yourself.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview was really easy had a district manager ask me the basic interview questions. If you're a polished interview you will have no problem moving forward. One of the easiest ive ever had. I believe it truly depends on what kind of interviewer you get.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Long. Be prepared to compete with other sales associates as I'm noticing a carousel of employees coming and going from other providers. Also, you will be required to meet with at least one store manager and then the DM. Don't be intimidated.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in January 2015.

Interview

I applied to Sprint on January 14, 2015, got a call from the store manager on January 15th to come in for an interview the following day. Went to the interview and of course showed up early so I could have some time to observe because of course they make you wait. The manager came out and told me I will be interviewing with the assistant manager first then I would interview with him.

The interview with the assistant manager lasted about 20 minutes went really well and was impressed at how well I was able to sell him on a particular phone and point out features and benefits. Once that interview was over I had my interview with the store manager who was highly interested in hiring me. We talked about a timeline for the hiring process which he said would take about 10 days and he wanted me to start at the first of February and was going to do everything to make that happen as long as we were on the same page. He also let me know that I would have two more interviews to go through, one with another store manager and then another with the district manager.

The same day he sent me a text to let me know my interview with other store manager was set up for the next day (January 17, 2015). I had a phone interview with him at 2pm which went very well. On Monday January 19, 2015 the store manager where I would be working called me to let me know I had an interview with the district manager the next day. My interview with the district manager went very well and was about 30 minutes and he liked the fact that I was determined to be the best. After my interview with the DM I got a call from the SM (store manager) about giving a business referral.

My referral was contacted on Thursday (1/22/15). Right after that I was sent the info for the drug test and background check. I took care of both of them the same day. On January 26, 2015, I was extended an offer and accepted my offer! So exactly 10 days after my interview and the timeline we had spoke about was very precise. Start day is February 1, 2015.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

The interview process was longer than expected. The first interview was a casual conversation in the mangers office. There was another interview with the manager in his office some weeks later that asked more specific questions about how certain situations would be handled. Several days later I was scheduled to interview over the phone with the Distric Manager. Finally, some days later I received a phone call offering the position.

Interview Questions

• If you are presented with a problem that you dont know how to solve in regards to repairing a phone, how would you go about solving the issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was set in stone with no room for negotiations.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Must be prepared to answer technical and behavioral type questions. It is a suggested idea to come prepared with past projects you have been engaged with. Knowledge of ITIL processes, financials, etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertaining to financial impacts on a per project bases....examples of past projects is recommended.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in January 2015.

Interview

Did an assessment online then received a phone call from a manager. She asked a few general questions and scheduled an interview for the next day. I met with the asm and manager. At the end of the interview they let me know my chances of being hired were high and about a week later I got the call that I was hired

Interview Questions

• If you were helping a customer who only wanted to transfer contacts and a person walks in wanting to set up 7 new lines what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Haven't gotten my pay rate yet.

Interview

Make sure you have experience coming into the business and that you are a self starter.. To succeed you have to be willing to work on your own and be able to talk and type.. if you can not talk and type and multi-task throughout 2 or more windows at a time you need not to apply.. If you are not going to serve as the customers advocate and show guinue care to there concern or need, you need not to apply.. Questions asked during the interview will allow the interviewer to see if your a self starter and a true Advocate for your customer..

Interview Questions

• The questions that was asked where not differcult, however you had to think on how you would run your business.. Each person wants to have a successful business. To have a successful business you need to satisfiy customer, so that they do not seek employment somewhere else.. Being an Advocate for your customer can go along way..   Answer Question

Interview

Make sure that you have worked in a call center for at least a year and be able to handle all types of customers. In the interviewing process they are making sure that you are the customers Advocate and that you are a self starter..

Interview Questions

• There are no diffcult questions if you have been working Telecommunications for awhile   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Face to Face interview, Panel Interview, Director Interview, Enjoy working in a high pace very competitive environment.Enjoy working in a high pace very competitive environment.Enjoy working in a high pace very competitive environment.Enjoy working in a high pace very competitive environment.Enjoy working in a high pace very competitive environment.Enjoy working in a high pace very competitive environment.