Sprint

2.6

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

Applied online received call for interview the next day. Interviewd with store manager and then phone call with district manager. The following day. Job offer was made pending background check and drug testing.

None

Customer Care Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

First I applied online, a week later I received a email directing me to take an assessment within 48 hours. So the assessment was fairly easy. It consisted of some personality questions and 2 timed call center simulations where you actually answer calls and type customer information. It took a little over an hour and for some reason my computer kept freezing up. I took the assessment on a Thursday and received another email on Tuesday to schedule a interview. I then scheduled a interview for Thursday. I arrived 30 minutes early and the interviewer was nice.y only complaint is that she didn't know much about the company switch to Xerox and I had a lot of questions about that. She told me to google it and refer to their website. ????? Anyways...the interview was easy, all questions were typical, nothing threw me off.

Interview Questions
    • A small simulation between me and the interviewer.   View Answer

Business Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

went on one interview with 2 employees nothing too hard very comfortable interview standard and straight to the point

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

All interviews were done over the phone. Only talked to recruiter and hiring manager during two phone interviews. Very relaxed interview just wanting to know my past experience, career goals and interest in Sprint.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, immediately accepted the offer and I had to do a drug test afterwards. It took about a week to get the actual offer letter after doing the drug screen and background check.

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

6 to 10 questions using star method.

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Applied on line then had two in-person interviews. The hardest part of the process was the on-line application. The interview was pretty laid back.

Technical Consultant Interview

It was a very simple interview. The interview was with both the store manager and district manager. They asked very simple questions about work experiences along with career goals. I was offered the job informally and deiced not to a take it. I would much rather work for att or verizon

Operations Manager Interview

Tell me about a time you failed to meet objectives

Interview Questions
    • How do you coach someone that doesn't want to be coached   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

At Sprint, every interview is exactly the same. SAR - Situation Action Result. The question will start out "Tell me about a time...." Everyone interviewed will have the EXACT same questions. When you look on Glassdoor or Linkedin for interview tips, basically anything about supervisors or escalations will be perfect.

Interview Questions
    • None really. How do you motivate people; how do you appease a customer that wants something they can't have; How are you organized.   Answer Question
    Tried to negotiate but didn't go anywhere. Maybe if you have a good amount of experience it will help that part.

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sprint.

Great people to meet. Are not afraid to tell you how the company works