Sprint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Fort Myers, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Sprint in May 2010.

Interview Details – Multiple Interviews, both phone & In-person, lengthy process. They pulled my credit, criminal history and spoke to two of my three references. Once interview process was completed, the hiring process was very quick, with an offer letter in two days and a beginning date on my first date available.

Interview Question – Technical questions about phone systems I was unaware of and did not know I would be involved in selling.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations, minus a brief conversation about the salary range

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Customer Care Account Services Specialist

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – 6 to 10 questions using star method.

Interview Question – all were easy.   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

Business Account Executive
Hartford, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Applied on line then had two in-person interviews. The hardest part of the process was the on-line application. The interview was pretty laid back.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Retail Sales Consultant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in February 2014.

Interview Details – 2 interviews

Interview Question – Tell me about an emergency situation in the workplace   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other offer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, they called me within a week or so to come in based on my resume. I went through two interviews before they decided whether to hire me or not. They were fairly quick in getting back to me about everything. They look for someone who is willing to be taught new ways to sell and not be stuck in their own ways if ecperienced already in sales.

Interview Question – Sell me this pen/notepad/etc.   View Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – It was a very simple interview. The interview was with both the store manager and district manager. They asked very simple questions about work experiences along with career goals. I was offered the job informally and deiced not to a take it. I would much rather work for att or verizon

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Business Analyst II Interview

Business Analyst II
Overland Park, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in September 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview was fairly standard : experience, technical knowledge, basic personality trait questions.
Was followed by 2 seperate in person interviews that dealt with more technical oriented questions and professional accomplishments

Interview Question – Given a SQL aptitude test during the in person interview.
Was asked what my vision would be fro an ideal team and what I was willing to do to contribute to said vision .
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initial offer was fairly generous - counter offerred with 10% more and it was accepted,.

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in November 2013.

Interview Details – The questions ask were behavioral questions. Mostly based on team work and how would you tackle any situation which arises in the team. Then the questions were asked were based on my resume, projects and what was you part in the project you were in. They then asked about my extra curricular activities

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

Interview Details – Tell me about a time you failed to meet objectives

Interview Question – How do you coach someone that doesn't want to be coached   Answer Question

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Customer Care Account Services Specialist
Elmsford, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in February 2010.

Interview Details – I went for an open house and had 3 interviews on the spot. The process has changed over time, but I was asked some basic sales questions like "sell me this pen". the next interview was with my eventual supervisor who went over some basic questions about cell phones and call center experience. finally I met with the hiring manager who went over salary etc. I was hired that day.

Interview Question – what is biggest weakness   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation salary was what it was.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint