Sprint

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.6

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

background, sales, what drives you? what are your goals?

Interview Questions
    • are you willing to work long hours? are you willing to work weekends and holidays? are you able to deal with stress well?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

There were a few phases for me. Just say your goal is to sell a lot of accessories and that's all it will take.

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

The hiring process from a regular rep to the lead position is very easy. They ask you questions about how you would help the team increase sales and what you would champion and bring to the team. It is mostly a formality because they often pick whoever the DM would like be there than who actually has the better skills and sales numbers but it has been done.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we chose you over the other candidates?   View Answer
    There is always room to negotiate here even if they say there is not typical ranges are 12.80-15.00 an hour depending on the traffic in the store and you negotiating skills.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Pretty typical interview. Sprint prefers the behavioral interview that require specific examples from past experiences. I met with the hiring director and also a potential peer. Prior to the face to face interview was a video conference interview since the hiring director was out of town.

Interview Questions
    • No major curve balls. Questions were specific to job function.   Answer Question
    No major negotiations. The offer was fair.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

Applied online received call for interview the next day. Interviewd with store manager and then phone call with district manager. The following day. Job offer was made pending background check and drug testing.

None

Customer Care Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

First I applied online, a week later I received a email directing me to take an assessment within 48 hours. So the assessment was fairly easy. It consisted of some personality questions and 2 timed call center simulations where you actually answer calls and type customer information. It took a little over an hour and for some reason my computer kept freezing up. I took the assessment on a Thursday and received another email on Tuesday to schedule a interview. I then scheduled a interview for Thursday. I arrived 30 minutes early and the interviewer was nice.y only complaint is that she didn't know much about the company switch to Xerox and I had a lot of questions about that. She told me to google it and refer to their website. ????? Anyways...the interview was easy, all questions were typical, nothing threw me off.

Interview Questions
    • A small simulation between me and the interviewer.   View Answer

Business Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

went on one interview with 2 employees nothing too hard very comfortable interview standard and straight to the point

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

All interviews were done over the phone. Only talked to recruiter and hiring manager during two phone interviews. Very relaxed interview just wanting to know my past experience, career goals and interest in Sprint.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, immediately accepted the offer and I had to do a drug test afterwards. It took about a week to get the actual offer letter after doing the drug screen and background check.

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

6 to 10 questions using star method.

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Applied on line then had two in-person interviews. The hardest part of the process was the on-line application. The interview was pretty laid back.