Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

The interview process was about three weeks from first contact to offer. There were two face to face interviews after the initial screening. The first was with the store manager and assistant manager. The second was a week later and included the store manager and district manager. Both interviews were about an hour and fifteen minutes. There was a lot of back and forth and the standard hypothetical questions and real world experience scenarios. How did you handle a difficult customer? What is a problem you faced and how did you handle it?
    Engage the interviewers with your natural personality and ask any questions you have.

Interview Questions
    • Both interviews started with tell me about yourself and then why Sprint. Be prepared with knowledge about the company and incorporate that knowledge into why you want this job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

I feel like I wasted my time going on an interview with them and like he already had someone in mind for the job, so he wrote me off and before I even got there. Over the phone I was asked to memorize phone plans, tablets, and accessories. Then when I came in for the interview, all of a sudden he wanted me to bring a presentation. Besides the fact I was never asked for one, how would you even go about that? It was obvious they had found someone else but it would have been nice if they didn't waste my time.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions where pretty basic, besides the one about a presentation.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

just fill seats- was HR way to look at it- no consistency in offer letters- you should really negotiate the pay especially if you are not getting a fair offer-

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager - decision that affected the business in a negative manner   Answer Question

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Really quick and to the point. Not very extensive. They were hiring in the masses so it was really easy to interview. Had a phone interview and then one with the manager.

Applications Developer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Typical for today; initial session was purely behavior based questions. There were two subsequent technical sessions which were skilled based with peer and lead developers. It was a positive experience where they were essentially trying to ensure applicants weren't fibbing on their resumes.

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source – interviewed at Sprint.

You probably will have 2 or more interviews. You will interview with Branch Manager and the Area Director. You may even have interview with Vice President and or Solutions Engineer Manager. Each Area Director handles it differently.

Interview Questions
    • They will be seeking someone that can get high and wide in a company and outside of IT with a proven track record of creative solutions to set you apart from competition.   Answer Question

I was asked if I wanted to come back and turned it down to seek employment elsewhere due to the long term view being uncertain at this time.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

I had about 4 interview. 1st was a phone interview with lead consultant. 2nd in person with lead. 3rd with lead and assistant store manager and 4th was a panel interview with 4 store managers and assistant store managers

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

The interview went well. I'm looking forward to hearing back from them. Thanks for the info! I met with a manger and he was very helpful. I'm excited about this opportunity. I can honestly say that I will probably get the job!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would deal with an irritated customer.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Didn't feel like an interview. I had an easy going conversation with the hiring manager, i told her about myself and answered any possible questions she might have had for me. She asked a few questions like, "Why Sprint?" "Why do you want to be in Sales?"

Had 1 interview, did a background and screen test and received an offer.

Didn't feel the need to negotiate, was offered a highly competitive rate

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

applied online on a Tuesday, I received a phone call the next day (Wednesday) interviewed Friday with store manager. received a phone call Monday asking to come in for panel interview/ Conference call with a few other store managers and district manager. Questions where normal, Why Sprint? What is your biggest failure? how did you deal with an upset customer? and several more like that.

Interview Questions
    • How can your previous experience in retail translate over to work for sprint?   Answer Question