Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.6

Interview

Make sure that you have worked in a call center for at least a year and be able to handle all types of customers. In the interviewing process they are making sure that you are the customers Advocate and that you are a self starter..

Interview Questions

• There are no diffcult questions if you have been working Telecommunications for awhile   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Face to Face interview, Panel Interview, Director Interview, Enjoy working in a high pace very competitive environment.Enjoy working in a high pace very competitive environment.Enjoy working in a high pace very competitive environment.Enjoy working in a high pace very competitive environment.Enjoy working in a high pace very competitive environment.Enjoy working in a high pace very competitive environment.

Interview

I met the assistant manager, the manager twice, and the staff several pre interview times as a whole the manager ran the store well. The assistant provides a fantastic customer service experience

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint (Salem, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

Be prepared. The District managers are extremely rude. You have to bring at least 3 resumes and you have to come off as cocky. They expect you to be able to "take every penny out of the purse of a 65 year old lady". They said I was too nice and had too good of moral values for the job position. If you're a kind - hearted person, don't apply.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to take every penny out of the purse of a 65 year old lady?   1 Answer

National Retail Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Director of sales followed by a Panel Interview with my peers. Had to present a business plan to the panel Took about an hour followed by follow up questions.

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Greenville, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

Apply online, go in and meet a sales lead, then go in with an interview.

Interview Questions

• How is my personality, and what qualities do I have in sales?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Interview

tell me about a time.....its your typical interview process for a entry level call center job. Good luck finding growth potential. get in the door and you will find some very dedicated supervisors, and also not so dedicated. it's a game of self interest. Good luck.

Technical Project/Program Manager Interview

Interview

Depends on the group. Some groups can make things very different. Usually the interview process is simple if the right skill set is acquired during resume review. There has been hiring freeze for several years and so this is pretty much not application in my opinion. It is easy to join as a contractor and convert yourself when the opportunity present itself.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Initial interview was with an Assistant Store Manager of a different location. Second interview was with Store Manager of the location I applied for. Third interview was a panel Interview with 5 people, made up of an assortment of Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers. I do not believe the process is typically that long. My situation was unique, because Sprint likes to promote to LSR from Rep as opposed to hiring someone into a LSR position. The process typically is two interviews and then a drug screen and background check followed by an offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Many different situation questions. "What would you do in this situation...?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was given a take it or leave it offer.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint (Seattle, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

Great culture, staff & managers. Great interview process. To the point, & efficient. The store was very neat and organized, and everyone was professional, even though they were very understaffed.

Interview Questions

• The typical... how do you deal with disgruntled customers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Haven't gotten that far yet... still waiting for my drug screen results.