Sprint Interview Questions in Kansas City, MO

2.7

32 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Applications Developer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Typical for today; initial session was purely behavior based questions. There were two subsequent technical sessions which were skilled based with peer and lead developers. It was a positive experience where they were essentially trying to ensure applicants weren't fibbing on their resumes.

Project/Program Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

One face to face interview with the hiring manager and supervisor. I already worked at the company so it was very quick to set up and informal in dress. They explained about the position, asked some questions on the Sprint imperatives answered in a S-A-R context. Then more of a conversation and Q and A.

Interview Questions
    • What would your co-workers or boss say you need to improve upon?   View Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

Applied online received call for interview the next day. Interviewd with store manager and then phone call with district manager. The following day. Job offer was made pending background check and drug testing.

None

Provisioning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I first worked as a temp and then got hired on full time; the interview process consisted of two separate interviews. The first interview with one manager and the second interview with three people - two of them managers for the area I was going into and the other a team lead from the area.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me was the strengths/weaknesses question. I wasn't prepared for the question and I really had to come up with something off of the top of my head.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in December 2013.

Applied online. Internal contact gave me the hiring managers name. I forwarded a resume and email introducing myself and highlighted experience and qualifications for the position. Received email the my application was being considered and I should expect interview by hiring manager. Interviewed the next week was a situational interview (give an example of when you had to...2nd interview was with same manager with follow up quesrions more detailed around project experience and leadership experience. Received informal offer, told manager I would be interested over the phoneband was informed it would start the HR offer process . Backgroundcheck, drug test, VP approval and offer was made formally..

Interview Questions
    • Give an example when you had to manage your stakeholders expectations to keep a project on track.   View Answer
    Offer came in a little low. I countered giving relevant experience and what I bring to the position. As well mentioned average salary of comparable positions in the area. Was given new offer more inline with what what I was expecting and accepted.

Project/PROG Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in October 2013.

Informal. Process is simple and straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected. Typical interview questions with expectation to provide specific, measurable response.   Answer Question

Applications Developer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in October 2013.

Applied online via the Sprint careers website. Was contacted by email a couple of weeks later. Came in for a first interview with a group of 5 people. Was asked to expand on some of my previous work experience, and was asked a few STAR questions ("What was your most difficult project you worked on and how was the outcome?", etc). Two days later I was asked to come back for a technical interview the following week. Again, this was a panel interview with 4 developers and the group's manager. They asked more in-depth technical questions (What's a thread local variable, various threading/synchronization questions, what is a static initializer and when would you use one, how would you select a DOM element by it's class using jQuery, etc). The day after the technical interview, I was contacted by Sprint HR that they would need to do a background check and drug test, which I took 2 days later. The following week I was given the offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Given a singularly linked list how would you find the middle value in one iteration, regardless if there are an even or odd amount of items in the list?   Answer Question
    They offered me what I was asking for, so there was no need to negotiate.

Property Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sprint in June 2013.

Horrible process. Had to deal with English as a second language outside recruiter. Never spoke with anyone at the company. Recruiter used high pressure tactics that I did not appreciate. The process was extremely uncomfortable and I am now avoiding Sprint job openings to avoid dealing with their outside recruiters.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were difficult. Difficult to understand what was being asked.   Answer Question

Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Independence, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in May 2013.

took test online during application process, received referral from another store manager in the area, manager of store called 1st, went and interviewed at store, then interview over phone with district manager, do background and drug test, then hired all within 3 weeks

Interview Questions
    • I do not know, i had a good time in the the invterview   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint.

I filled out an online application I received a call back a few weeks later. When I arrived I was told to sit in a waiting area the inteviewer came out and explained to me and about five other applicants an assessment was required. The test consisted of call center questions ( simulated call center) the test was very easy even if you have no call center experience. You choose the most appropriate response the customers issue or question if you pass you then complete a face to face interview which consist of standard interview questions if you pass this stage you will then talk about salary and accept the offer then you are required to go to the nearest drug testing facility. So a pretty basic process.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!