Sprint Interview Questions in Kansas City, MO

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Very short notice for an interview. They didn't really mention the type of interview in the beginning like is it phone or on location or technical. Whole process was unorganized.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

applied through online and scheduled telephone interview and did interview for 30 minutes then he asked few technical questions and then he said that five candidates will be selected for the next round and said i am one of them and asked me common question which tests my psychology and then he said he will let me know if i am selected.

Intern III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Interview was completed over the phone with the Sprint recruiter. It was very relaxed and quick. Within a few weeks of applying I was called and interviewed. A week after the interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your background.   2 Answers

IP and Transport Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

3 people interviewed me over a bridge call..The Hiring process was simple and easy. More technical questions and less behavioural. More towards overview of technical stuff. Well behaved interviewers. Behavioural question like how do you think , you have good communication skils.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a conflict with your boss?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people at different times and was given a professional atmosphere where I was made to feel comfortable and able to answer questions and discuss the job as though I was already part of the team.

Interview Questions

• What is something that bothers/upsets you and how do you handle yourself through it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a salary that I asked for including Short Term Incentive.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Longest background questions.. Three interviews, with two of them being on the phone. Asked questions like do you have experience selling? They look to see if you're a peoples person, so you need great soft skills You need to be able to solve problems and be goal oriented. Can you take a punch and keep going? Are you willing to continue selling even when rejected?

Interview Questions

• How does your experience translate into selling products?   Answer Question

RF Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with two managers and the interview was low intensity. Nothing complicated. I think they were more interested in my demeanor and if I would be a team player. They were conversational and not direct in their questions in anyway. The interview did not go long. I was in and out in about forty five minutes. I do not think there will be a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you like a controlled environment or do you work better in an environment where you are a self starter?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

30 minute interview with three individuals. It was very casual with no technical questions. It was more of them getting to know me and trying to determine if I would be a good fit on their team.

National Retail Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Director of sales followed by a Panel Interview with my peers. Had to present a business plan to the panel Took about an hour followed by follow up questions.

Applications Developer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Typical for today; initial session was purely behavior based questions. There were two subsequent technical sessions which were skilled based with peer and lead developers. It was a positive experience where they were essentially trying to ensure applicants weren't fibbing on their resumes.

Interview Questions

• What is it you dislike the most?   1 Answer