Sprint

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Retail Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted the day after I applied and went in for a interview with the store manager. I was asked a few questions that would expect but the overall interview lasted an hour and was a cake walk. He then called another store manager with me in the room and set up my second interview the next day. The second interview only lasted 30 mins and was a bit more difficult. I was called by the first store manager a couple days later to setup the final interview with the district manager. The whole process took 2 weeks from beginning to end.

Interview Question – Your resume shows you had excellent numbers and awards with your previous employer, do you have any proof?   View Answer

Lead Retail Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in May 2010.

Interview Details – After initial test, there are two phone interview and two in person interviews. Expect a drug test as this is a drug free workplace. Overall not an uncommon process. Retail reps and leads are very similar.

Interview Question – How would you handle pushback from employees?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible.

Very Easy Interview

Roanoke, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in February 2012.

Interview Details – The initial communication was a phone call by the store manager. He scheduled an interview with me and when I went into the interview I was invited into a filthy office that was in disarray. He seemed like he did not want to be there to do the interviews or just was not trained properly to perform interviews.

Interview Question – The question he asked is what experience I have with cellphones. Why I left my prior employment. What can I do to perform well at this job. Will I be willing to take on a commission based environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate at all. It was a set hourly with no flexibility.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in July 2012.

Interview Details – Put in an application online. Received a call back in about a week or so. I had an interview scheduled and I was interviewed by a store manager and assistant manager. Got a call about a week later saying I got the job.

Interview Question – Asked me to sell them a microwave very abruptly. It caught me off guard. Be prepared in the interview for them to ask you to sell them an object in the room or a phone. The best way to sell is to ask questions. Don't fall into the trap of talking to me. "What are you looking for in a mircowave?" etc.   Answer Question

Lead Retail Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – The hiring process from a regular rep to the lead position is very easy. They ask you questions about how you would help the team increase sales and what you would champion and bring to the team. It is mostly a formality because they often pick whoever the DM would like be there than who actually has the better skills and sales numbers but it has been done.

Interview Question – Why should we chose you over the other candidates?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is always room to negotiate here even if they say there is not typical ranges are 12.80-15.00 an hour depending on the traffic in the store and you negotiating skills.

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in June 2011.

Interview Details – Be prepared to wait. The store managers are directly responsible for hiring and have continued store duties.

Interview Question – Normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a good amount hourly and got what I asked for. The Manager has to request it from HR who can make a counter offer. They typically don't tell you what an average rep makes so do your research.

Bayamon, PR

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very easy going. A lot of question about previous experience. My abilities. Reason to apply with the company. An design a action plan for sales

Interview Question – The action plan was the most challenging thung because I have no idea how their product and managerial team face challenge base on company policies   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was straight " we want you to work with us"

Lead Retail Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Be sure to have a business plan for small business growth ready for discussion, know where your sales numbers are and where they should/need to be. Be open to change and willingness to help lead you fellow team members.

Interview Question – If you were asked to run you own store today what would be the first thing you would do?   Answer Question

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in May 2009.

Interview Details – The process is very simple

Interview Question – Plain jane questions when it comes to interviews   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, got call a week later for interview. Called a few hours after interview for job offer. Nice people, smooth process.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!