Sprint

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the job on the Sprint Website and got a call back 2 days later. I showed up 30 minutes early and waited in a hallway for about 15 minutes before they called me in. The "group" consisted of 2 store managers whom were very polite. The interview lasted about an hour. I thought I did very well being that I don't come from a sales background but am very experience in dealing with customers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a coworker was doing something unethical. What did you do?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had an experience with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – So far, there has been no negotiation but I am expecting a base salary plus commissions which they tell me there is no cap.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Lead Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.