Sprint Lead Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in June 2012.

I applied for the job on the Sprint Website and got a call back 2 days later. I showed up 30 minutes early and waited in a hallway for about 15 minutes before they called me in. The "group" consisted of 2 store managers whom were very polite. The interview lasted about an hour. I thought I did very well being that I don't come from a sales background but am very experience in dealing with customers.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when a coworker was doing something unethical. What did you do?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had an experience with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
So far, there has been no negotiation but I am expecting a base salary plus commissions which they tell me there is no cap.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!