Sprint Lead Sales Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Retail Sales Consultant (77)
- Sales Associate (19)
- Technical Consultant (19)
- Sales Representative (19)
- Retail Consultant (13)
- Customer Service Representative (13)
- Retail Store Manager (12)
- Lead Retail Consultant (12)
- Customer Care Account Services Specialist (9)
- Technical Support Specialist (8)
- Sales Consultant (8)
- Network Engineer (6)
- Technical Support Representative (5)
- Assistant Store Manager (5)
- Account Executive (5)
- Sales Manager (4)
- RF Engineer (4)
- Sprint Sales Representative (4)
- Supervisor (3)
- Lead Sales Consultant (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Store Manager (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Applications Developer III (2)
- Team Leader (2)
- Intern (2)
- Business Customer Service Representative (2)
- Indirect Account Executive (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
Lead Sales Consultant Interview (Neutral Experience)
Interviewed at Sprint
Interview Details – background, sales, what drives you? what are your goals?
Interview Question – are you willing to work long hours? are you willing to work weekends and holidays? are you able to deal with stress well? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – no negotiation
Lead Sales Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sprint.
Interview Details – I first applied for the position in late Oct. 2013, went through 4 interviews, last interview being the second week of December. Each interviewer was unique as well as informative with their interview process. They try to put a scare tactic on you with the Sales Process, however if you know your skills and have confidence, then you will be just fine.
Interview Question – Who is your best customer? View Answer
Lead Sales Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in October 2011.
Interview Details – I applied for a Lead Sales Consultant position, was told I would be brought in as a regular sales consultant because they have had problems with long time employees being coached by new hires. That should have been a yellow flag right there. Turns out no one gets hired at level they interview for. Got offer same day.
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Answer Question
- What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No, was told $11.00/hr + commission was non-negotiable.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint