Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint
- Retail Sales Consultant (145)
- Technical Consultant (30)
- Sales Associate (25)
- Sales Representative (25)
- Sprint Sales Representative (19)
- Customer Service Representative (18)
- Retail Consultant (17)
- Lead Retail Consultant (17)
- Customer Care Account Services Specialist (14)
- Retail Store Manager (12)
- Assistant Store Manager (12)
- Sales Consultant (9)
- Technical Support Specialist (9)
- Network Engineer (7)
- Business Account Executive (7)
- Store Manager (7)
- Solutions Engineer (6)
- Intern (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Sales Manager (5)
- Supervisor (5)
- Lead Sales Consultant (5)
- Technical Support Representative (5)
- RF Engineer (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Business Analyst II (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Inside Sales Account Manager (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Business Customer Service Representative (3)
Lead Sales Consultant Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Saranac Lake, NY) in May 2015.
Brief interview, nothing major or intimidating.. Was one of the best interviews I was ever given by a company. Although be prepared for a wait time between submitting your application and for the company to call for an interview, however with several launches within the company, that was a considerable factor. But once the process starts it goes quickly.
- Why did you choose Sprint? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sprint
Lead Sales Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.
Initial interview was with an Assistant Store Manager of a different location. Second interview was with Store Manager of the location I applied for. Third interview was a panel Interview with 5 people, made up of an assortment of Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers. I do not believe the process is typically that long. My situation was unique, because Sprint likes to promote to LSR from Rep as opposed to hiring someone into a LSR position. The process typically is two interviews and then a drug screen and background check followed by an offer.
- Typical interview questions. Many different situation questions. "What would you do in this situation...?" Answer Question
There was no negotiation. I was given a take it or leave it offer.
Lead Sales Consultant InterviewAccepted Offer
background, sales, what drives you? what are your goals?
- are you willing to work long hours? are you willing to work weekends and holidays? are you able to deal with stress well? Answer Question
Lead Sales Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicago, IL).
I first applied for the position in late Oct. 2013, went through 4 interviews, last interview being the second week of December. Each interviewer was unique as well as informative with their interview process. They try to put a scare tactic on you with the Sales Process, however if you know your skills and have confidence, then you will be just fine.
- Who is your best customer? 1 Answer
Lead Sales Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint in October 2011.
I applied for a Lead Sales Consultant position, was told I would be brought in as a regular sales consultant because they have had problems with long time employees being coached by new hires. That should have been a yellow flag right there. Turns out no one gets hired at level they interview for. Got offer same day.
No, was told $11.00/hr + commission was non-negotiable.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review