Sprint Lead Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2014
Updated Dec 20, 2014

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Initial interview was with an Assistant Store Manager of a different location. Second interview was with Store Manager of the location I applied for. Third interview was a panel Interview with 5 people, made up of an assortment of Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers. I do not believe the process is typically that long. My situation was unique, because Sprint likes to promote to LSR from Rep as opposed to hiring someone into a LSR position. The process typically is two interviews and then a drug screen and background check followed by an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions. Many different situation questions. "What would you do in this situation...?"   Answer Question
There was no negotiation. I was given a take it or leave it offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

background, sales, what drives you? what are your goals?

Interview Questions
    • are you willing to work long hours? are you willing to work weekends and holidays? are you able to deal with stress well?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint.

I first applied for the position in late Oct. 2013, went through 4 interviews, last interview being the second week of December. Each interviewer was unique as well as informative with their interview process. They try to put a scare tactic on you with the Sales Process, however if you know your skills and have confidence, then you will be just fine.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in October 2011.

I applied for a Lead Sales Consultant position, was told I would be brought in as a regular sales consultant because they have had problems with long time employees being coached by new hires. That should have been a yellow flag right there. Turns out no one gets hired at level they interview for. Got offer same day.

Interview Questions
    No, was told $11.00/hr + commission was non-negotiable.