Sprint

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – background, sales, what drives you? what are your goals?

Interview Question – are you willing to work long hours? are you willing to work weekends and holidays? are you able to deal with stress well?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I first applied for the position in late Oct. 2013, went through 4 interviews, last interview being the second week of December. Each interviewer was unique as well as informative with their interview process. They try to put a scare tactic on you with the Sales Process, however if you know your skills and have confidence, then you will be just fine.

Interview Question – Who is your best customer?   View Answer

Lead Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for a Lead Sales Consultant position, was told I would be brought in as a regular sales consultant because they have had problems with long time employees being coached by new hires. That should have been a yellow flag right there. Turns out no one gets hired at level they interview for. Got offer same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No, was told $11.00/hr + commission was non-negotiable.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!