Sprint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Technical Consultant Interview

Lead Technical Consultant
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in November 2008.

Interview Details – I got hired a long time ago, but basically don't expect it to move very fast. You will have to take a personality test, then you will go through at least 3 interviews, then submit to a background and drug test. BE HONEST in your application about any trouble you have been in. As long as you have a good explanation for it, and they want to hire you, they can overlook it. But if something comes up in your background and you didn't disclose it, you're immediately knocked out of the running.

Interview Question – They will ask you specifics about times you solved a problem or something, take your time and answer it well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They offered me a salary based on my previous salaries and I felt it was fair, so I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Lead Technical Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.