Sprint Lead Technical Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Lead Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2008.

Interview

I got hired a long time ago, but basically don't expect it to move very fast. You will have to take a personality test, then you will go through at least 3 interviews, then submit to a background and drug test. BE HONEST in your application about any trouble you have been in. As long as you have a good explanation for it, and they want to hire you, they can overlook it. But if something comes up in your background and you didn't disclose it, you're immediately knocked out of the running.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you specifics about times you solved a problem or something, take your time and answer it well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered me a salary based on my previous salaries and I felt it was fair, so I accepted.