Sprint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I filled out an online application I received a call back a few weeks later. When I arrived I was told to sit in a waiting area the inteviewer came out and explained to me and about five other applicants an assessment was required. The test consisted of call center questions ( simulated call center) the test was very easy even if you have no call center experience. You choose the most appropriate response the customers issue or question if you pass you then complete a face to face interview which consist of standard interview questions if you pass this stage you will then talk about salary and accept the offer then you are required to go to the nearest drug testing facility. So a pretty basic process.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time.....   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted an online application, received an invitation email to complete an online assessment, a week later, I got a call to schedule a phone interview with a HR manager. The interview was easy and lasted about 15 minutes. Two questions were asked: listening skills and dealing with a difficult client. Interviewer was very helpful provided, detail info on job requirements and scheduling, company's expectation, training and so forth. I was told to expect a call to schedule a face to face interview. Got the call the next week, schedule the interview for 09/2011.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you listening skills helped you pick up thing no else at work did.   Answer Question
  • Describe a scenario where yo had to deal with an irate client   Answer Question

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!