Sprint

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

RF Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2013.

Interview Details – No hard and was on point as far as experience and work skills. Stayed on point relating to the job requirements

Interview Question – None since the whole interviewed related to what was required of me and what is to be done   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – The interview process was average. The manager was very detail and accurate. He asked the right questions an was not out of context. Somewhere a little difficult to answer and not very detailed in response but he manage to understand and was able to get that years of experience out of me. A very technical manager., on to the point.

Interview Question – System performance   Answer Question

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was great. the recruiter scheduled the interview an a very convenient time and i was able to take up the interview with great ease because he was very patient and polite.

Interview Question – What is the frequency range you would operate in a are with high density of tall buildings? and also what modultaion techniques are most commonly used these days...   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

RF Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in March 2012.

Interview Details – First got a call asking would you relocate. Then date and time was set. On the day of interview got interviewed by 3 seniors. Asked questions regarding Resume and past experience. Basically question were regarding call flow in GSM, CDMA network. Since my background was in communication technologies majority questions were related to RF propagation. First interview lasted for around 40 mins. And was told that, I will be interviewed with Manager. I got Manager's call, and interview was just 15-20min. Basically that call consist of HR type question and few questions regarding technical skills. After that interview, I was told by the first interviewer that I would be contacted withing 2-3 weeks. Its about 3 weeks but still no response so waiting for their reply. Does anyone have any idea how long will it take for their response?

Interview Question – None of the question seemed to be that much difficult. But was told about Link layer budget which I didnt have much idea about.   View Answer

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!