Sprint

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Independence, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in May 2013.

Interview Details – took test online during application process, received referral from another store manager in the area, manager of store called 1st, went and interviewed at store, then interview over phone with district manager, do background and drug test, then hired all within 3 weeks

Interview Question – I do not know, i had a good time in the the invterview   Answer Question

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – The interview process was simple and straight forward. I applied for a few jobs around Raleigh, NC. Almost a day later I received a phone call from two stores that wanted an interview with me. At the time of my interview there was no official district manager in the area, so I didn't interview with one. I was called in for a face to face interview and then never heard back from that specific manager. However, I followed up with the second one who called me and this manager lead to a job. At the time I was fresh out of high school applying for a job here, with the only work experience to be 3 years of McDonalds.

Interview Question – Of course, what would my weaknesses be while on the sales floor.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It is what is it.

Charleston, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – 1. Is online application and assessment if you pass the assessment then you are called in for a face to face interview. 2. if you pass the face to face then they send you an offer letter. 3. drug assessment and background check.

Interview Question – What are your outside activities?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes you can negotiate if you have Sales experience and customer service experience and if you have a college degree.

Retail Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – The hiring process for this company is fairly easy if your good in interviews it was generic questions that all retail sales jobs ask I was offered a position on the spot

Interview Question – none really very generic questions most challenging sale etc   Answer Question

Retail Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – - Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- What do you bring to the table
- Are you a superstar or team player

Interview Question – How long do you see yourself with the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Here's what we give you.

Very Easy Interview

Retail Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in September 2011.

Interview Details – Very easy going and not intimidating at all

Interview Question – every question was easy   View Answer

Negotiation Details – good offer

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in September 2009.

Interview Details – You have to take an assessment, and you pass that, you are asked to come in for an interview with standard interview questions. If you prepare, it shouldn't be very difficult.

Interview Question – The questions are very standard.   Answer Question

Union, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in February 2012.

Interview Details – I finished the very long application which consisted of many work scenarios. A couple of weeks later I was emailed by the asm to schedule an interview. He told me I would be meeting with the manager. During the interview, he was very rigid and unpersonable. He showed no emotion and no interest, as if he took one look at me and decided right then and there. He asked a few of the usual questions like why should we hire you and what's your greatest accomplishment. As I talked he didn't even look at me. He was on the computer and jotted a couple of notes now and again. I thought I answered all the questions in the best way. The interview was very short. I felt he didn't even give me the time of day. I thought it would be a shoe in because I have more than sufficient experience with sprint products. I was offended by his lack of interest and felt disrespected.. It was very unprofessional.

Retail Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in June 2009.

Interview Details – I initially applied online to the website. I was then sent a link to fill out a 140+ personality questionnaire. A week later I received a phone call from the Store Manager and we set up a face-to-face interview. I went the interview and we sat down and spoke mostly about my resume and my experiences in the industry and what I hoped to get out of the job. I then met with a second manager and pretty much the questions were the same. I felt as if they wanted to learn about me as a person and whether I'd be a good fit in the store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The Manager asked me how much I'd be comfortable making per month. I couldn't think of anything specific so I just tossed out $12/hr, since that is how much I saw posted on this site. He told me that was a good amount and about how much they paid for the position I was applying for. (Thanks Glassdoor!)

Very Easy Interview

Retail Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2011.

Interview Details – called me directly, went to a panel interview and was offered the job a few days later

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiations allowed

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Retail Consultant interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.