Sprint Retail Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

2.2

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sprint in March 2015.

Interview

Very Formal Interview Store Manager was very relaxed and the interview was just a basic review of my skills and qualifications and I was asked a few question that are standard of every Sales related Interview! After the 1:1 Interview an automatic offer was extended and of course I accepted. Be sure when you go to any Interview that you Sell your self in a positive way.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview process was simple and straight forward. I applied for a few jobs around Raleigh, NC. Almost a day later I received a phone call from two stores that wanted an interview with me. At the time of my interview there was no official district manager in the area, so I didn't interview with one. I was called in for a face to face interview and then never heard back from that specific manager. However, I followed up with the second one who called me and this manager lead to a job. At the time I was fresh out of high school applying for a job here, with the only work experience to be 3 years of McDonalds.

Interview Questions

• Of course, what would my weaknesses be while on the sales floor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It is what is it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint (Charleston, SC).

Interview

1. Is online application and assessment if you pass the assessment then you are called in for a face to face interview. 2. if you pass the face to face then they send you an offer letter. 3. drug assessment and background check.

Interview Questions

• What are your outside activities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes you can negotiate if you have Sales experience and customer service experience and if you have a college degree.

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

The hiring process for this company is fairly easy if your good in interviews it was generic questions that all retail sales jobs ask I was offered a position on the spot

Interview Questions

• none really very generic questions most challenging sale etc   Answer Question

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

- Where do you see yourself in 5 years - What do you bring to the table - Are you a superstar or team player

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Here's what we give you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Dallas, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called a few days later. I've interviewed here before and got to the panel interview and was ultimately turned down. This time, I interviewed at the store with the store manager and assistant manager. The interview consisted of behavioral and questions about prior work experience. Very easy and simple stuff. I just kept an upbeat attitude and elaborated on every answer. When I got to the question about my availability, she learned that it would conflict because there were other college students that worked there, and they already have certain days off. But we continued to talk, and I could tell if it wasn't for my class schedule, I would have gotten hired. A week later, I get a call from them and they said that they can work with me, and need me ASAP, and that I would be able to skip the panel interview. They emailed me my drug test and background review consent, and also asked for three letters of recommendation. I was in training the very next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did very well in my interview. I found out from my assistant manager that the store manager pushed for an increase in my initial offer (hourly pay). Everyone is on the same commission scale.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Super fast and easy. My first interview was with the store manager and he was very direct his goal during the interview was to found out how much I wanted to make for myself and the store. The 2nd interview was with the DM and we discussed the comp plan. I already had sales experience and received an offer days later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Independence, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

took test online during application process, received referral from another store manager in the area, manager of store called 1st, went and interviewed at store, then interview over phone with district manager, do background and drug test, then hired all within 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• I do not know, i had a good time in the the invterview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Union, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

I finished the very long application which consisted of many work scenarios. A couple of weeks later I was emailed by the asm to schedule an interview. He told me I would be meeting with the manager. During the interview, he was very rigid and unpersonable. He showed no emotion and no interest, as if he took one look at me and decided right then and there. He asked a few of the usual questions like why should we hire you and what's your greatest accomplishment. As I talked he didn't even look at me. He was on the computer and jotted a couple of notes now and again. I thought I answered all the questions in the best way. The interview was very short. I felt he didn't even give me the time of day. I thought it would be a shoe in because I have more than sufficient experience with sprint products. I was offended by his lack of interest and felt disrespected.. It was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time you felt your kindness or patience was tested by a customer?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in September 2011.

Interview

Very easy going and not intimidating at all

Interview Questions

Negotiation

good offer