Sprint

Average Difficulty
73 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I had about 4 interview. 1st was a phone interview with lead consultant. 2nd in person with lead. 3rd with lead and assistant store manager and 4th was a panel interview with 4 store managers and assistant store managers

Interview Question – Tell me a time you couldn't help a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in January 2014.

Interview Details – Two interviews I met with store manager first and then had an interview with store district manager. They asked me basic questions about selling products.Overall the interview was very professional and standard I tried to emphasize my sales experience. I was asked many scenario questions.

Interview Question – How will you bring business in?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

Interview Details – I had my first interview with the assistant manager and store manager this past thursday it was pretty simple they were impressed with my resume the assistant said that I'm the top canadate for the position

Interview Question – well the question were pretty simple one question was tell them a time where they were an angry customer and how was I able to help them out and what was the outcome   View Answer

Marlborough, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2013.

Interview Details – Well the hiring process does take a while no more then 3 weeks to do your background check. After that the whole process is easy. They will interview and ask you a couple question about the company and your experience in being a sales person.

Interview Question – No difficult question everything was straight forward.   Answer Question

Olympia, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview. I told me I was the most likely candidate. I was offered the job unofficially over the phone, but didn't receive anything in writing until two weeks later. I started a week and a half after that.

Interview Question – Pretend I'm a customer and I want to buy your phone. Sell me your phone.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – What showed up on paper was not what I was told... much like their contracts.

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – In depth. Went back through history of sales and customer support experience. Very open and easy going first interview. Second interview seemed just like a formality. Was offered the job on the spot. Transferring information over and filling out paperwork was a cinch. no issues.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2012.

Interview Details – A phone interview, followed by an interview with an Assistant Store Manager. Once completed, the third stage was a group interview conducted by 8 Store Managers. Once completed, I was contacted by 2 Store Managers to check my availability. The first Store Manager got priority in hiring me for a Staff position. I completed 6 weeks on interactive training at the store where I began as a Retail Sales Consultant.

Interview Question – Given that my career had been ouside of Mobile Communications, why was I now seeking a position with Sprint.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 20,000 plus commission

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – Interview process is very informal with very little guided questions. Be ready to give your best first impression to get the job. If the manager does not like your personality, you will not get the job no matter how qualified you are.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Waukesha, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in October 2013.

Interview Details – I had three interviews.

Interview Question – None same interviewing questions as other companies.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online received call for interview the next day. Interviewd with store manager and then phone call with district manager. The following day. Job offer was made pending background check and drug testing.

Negotiation Details – None

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Retail Sales Consultant interview questions and advice. All 73 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.