Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

83 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in September 2014.

Did app online. Got a call from sprint asst manager the next week had a interview the next day. Was a very quick interview felt like I had the experience but interviewing manager was very bland.

Interview Questions
Just got the offer will negotiate after the drug test.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Sprint in February 2011.

1 interview by str mgr and asst mgr
    Younger crowd in the office that particular day

Asked the standard star questions(situation-task-action-result)
    The position was commission based with a base salary, so i was asked what i would do in a scenario if someone stole my sale, asked how i would feel working in a competitive environmenT

Interview Questions
    • What do you bring to the table, what makes you special   View Answer
    None- take it or leave it but $1 more hourly for bilingual

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

I first filled out an online application. Then I was called back to set up an interview. I interviewed 1 - 2 times (can't remember exactly). It was usually 1 on 2. The process was made easy by the interviewers, who worked at the store.

no negotiation

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Applied online (took personality assessment as well) and took my resume to the store manager the next day.
    Process from application to hire took a little over a week.
    3 interviews, one with store manager where I applied, second with a different store manager and third "practical" interview to see how well I interact with customers.
    I was then sent emails to proceed with the background check and drug test.
    I was offered a position wit a higher pay than I expected and I am so excited!

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell this certain product to a customer?   Answer Question
    They offered pay based on my experience, no negotiations.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

the interview questions were mainly about failing to help a customer, succeeding at helping a customer, and how would you handle more than one customer at once... make sure you ask questions

Interview Questions
    • how would you handle more than one customer at once by yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Went through 2 interviews, one with the store manager and a different store manager. Process took less than a week! I start Aug. 16, 2014. My current manager is a blessing! She's very down to earth, I can say I am quite lucky!

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, pretty flat. I am being paid the max. for beginning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Layton, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in August 2011.

one interview and little communication after that even after getting an offer. apparently they were waiting for HR to approve me before they would tell me that i got the job

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

The interview went well. I'm looking forward to hearing back from them. Thanks for the info! I met with a manger and he was very helpful. I'm excited about this opportunity. I can honestly say that I will probably get the job!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would deal with an irritated customer.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elk Grove, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

I have been in the tech industry for several years and I understand the importance of market trends and customer service. I am a military veteran with extensive life experience. Never in my life have I felt so insulted and confused as to why someone asks me for my opinion then responds with "if that's what you think then you just aren't human."

Be careful interviewing here because I have no idea what they want, they showed me no desire for any particular personality type. I am a outgoing, outspoken and friendly person with loyal traits. I understand an interview needs to be performed in certain ways but this felt as if it was a nightmare. One of the managers was very personable and likable. The other just came off negative, rude and too opinionated and lacked the traits of professionalism I would expect for a 'people' job.

I am very upset and distraught over this, maybe I should just pursue my career in law enforcement where I expect to be talked to any way possible. I am not a sensitive person but when I observe all of these qualities I am quite concerned with who the company has already chosen to hire before me.

I have not been extended an offer yet and if I do get offered I will be mind blown.

Interview Questions
    • Are you lying to me? How will police training help you with dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

applied online on a Tuesday, I received a phone call the next day (Wednesday) interviewed Friday with store manager. received a phone call Monday asking to come in for panel interview/ Conference call with a few other store managers and district manager. Questions where normal, Why Sprint? What is your biggest failure? how did you deal with an upset customer? and several more like that.

Interview Questions
    • How can your previous experience in retail translate over to work for sprint?   Answer Question

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!