Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.5

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview was first conducted then background check was the next process after the agreement was reached. HR can take a about month before background results comeback. Just really try to check up on the managers because the can get busy with their everyday lives and have a tendency to forget.

Interview Questions

• Simple and straight to the point. They make ask you to sell them a product or even just ask for how you would pitch a product.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I applied online and 5 days later I got a call for an interview with the store manger. The next day that the store manager called me the district manager called me for an interview for he next day. My interview went well with the district manager and I had my other interview with the store manager the next day. I got my interview with the assistant store manager and I was referred to another interview after that one in a different store. My other interview went great in the other store. The manager was very welcoming and my interview was a breeze with her.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint (Columbia, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

I was referred through a friend so I went in for my interview. I was called to meet with the store manager. I dressed the part, wearing a suit to the interview. I was asked for my resume on hand which I had, I was then brought into the interview room. The store manager asked me about myself, why sales, and why I see myself succeeding in sales. She then asked me to sell a product that was sitting in the room. I studied the product and then sold it to her and her assistant manager. They had me fill out an online application and then contacted me via email 5 days later.

Interview Questions

• I'll give you a minute to study the pen then sell it to me when I come back.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process although kind of lengthy, was well worth it. Unlike many of the other reviews i see on here i only had 1 in person interview. My whole process from start to finish went as such; I was called by a recruiting agent who did a brief over the phone assessment of me, getting a feel of my interest in the company, and asked me a few questions about my prior work experience. I was scheduled for my in person Interview on July 8th, 2015. The interview consisted of two parts, a role playing exercise where i had to sell the interviewee a phone, and the actual interview where she asked my availability, why sprint, name a time i diffused a mad customer etc. At the end of the interview she explained i would be hearing back from her sometime in the next week. Wednesday July 15th i received an email from sprint telling me about the next step in the selection process the drug screen, and background screening( i never actually got a call back from her, from that point on it was emails from HR) i completed both the drug and background that same day. Yesterday July 20th i received a call from the HR manager telling me my drug test came back clean and that they were waiting on the results from my background. She gave me a contingent offer, and stated that once the background came back i would get my official offer letter. She went over pay($12.00/hour +commission), she went over the location i would be placed at since i applied to more than one location, and she told me i would begin training on August 17th. Now i am just waiting to start :) hope that helped someone.

Interview Questions

• Why sprint? Name a time you had to help a man customer? Name a time you had to take the lead at work? Your favorite part of working retail?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied online through Monster, got a call a week later. One interview with store manager, lasted 30 minutes, offered job the same day. Just smile and talk about how much you love sales while not being an idiot and they'll love you. Mentioned how I love working with people (which I did at the time) and how customer service is a priority to me, but not to the extent it will interfere with my sales. Mention how motivated you are to make money as well, because that is all they care about in the long run.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people (because you will deal with a lot of them)? Sell me your current phone. Why sales? Why sprint?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint (Richmond, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Shortly after applying for the position I was given a phone call to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled the interview for the next day and the interview lasted about half an hour. All the questions were very general and mostly consisted of questions about the job interest and about myself. Half of the time spent on the phone was being told about the position, perks, benefits, and training.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Dunwoody, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Went in for an interview with the assistant manager. Got a call back the next day from the manager for a second interview. Said I would be in touch by a district manager for a third interview. Looked online and it says I wasn't selected for the position, which I don't understand why because I am highly qualified.

Interview Questions

• sell me this item. why do you want to work for sprint?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chillicothe, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Chillicothe, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on their website and maybe about a week later, the store manager contacted me for an interview. Went in and the interview seemed for like a chat than an interview. The store manager was very nice and she asked questions to get to know you, not so much from the book. As I was leaving, she told me that she would set up a second interview, but that never happened. She also told me to email her if I had any questions, and she never replied back. I waited for a call, but it never came. I had to find out I was not qualified for the job online when I read the "Not Selected". I just feel that if I was not a good candidate, she shouldn't have had told me that she was scheduling a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• General questions like "tell me about your work experience"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX).

Interview

There were 2 different interviews, one with the store manager and final one with the district manager and another store manager. To finalize the hire they drug test. Training is 2 weeks long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call from the district manager to schedule On April 20th and I had the interview on the 21th. The interview for me was easy the interview with the district manager was like I was talking to one of my friends. He asked me to tell him about myself. He asked about my previous retail experience. He told me about his experience. He is opening up a new store close to my house and he told me that he needed people who is a team player and someone who get meet certain goals and I told him that I can meet his expectation and go beyond. My interview was at sprint New York headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation   1 Answer
    • How would you attend to an angry   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation yet