Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.6

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX).

Interview

There were 2 different interviews, one with the store manager and final one with the district manager and another store manager. To finalize the hire they drug test. Training is 2 weeks long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint in March 2015.

Interview

The interview took 2 days only. I saw their ad on Craigslist at one of their openings at our local so I applied. I submitted my resume and at the same day I got a phone call from one of the hiring managers. It was basic qualification questions and then she scheduled me for a full video interview the very next day. I did the video interview and everything went perfect. The video interview took 40minute, it was supposed to be 15 to 20 minutes but the hiring manager was very interested in me that we talked about a lot of stuff. Lol. The video interview was just also basic questions mainly about certain scenerios that you might encouter working as a frontline sprint employee. So if you are preparing for an interview and very serious about it, take note of some examples on when you will use your skills to take action when you face with a customer. And YES I did got the job and I am starting as soon as Monday. The process will go smoothly depending on how much you prepare for your interview. You could also use your sales pitch skills and sell the hiring manager through the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should Sprint hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

THE PAY IS VERY COMPETITIVE. YOU JUST NEED TO ASK YOURSELF IF YOU CAN REALLY BE A FRONTLINE OF A MOBILE COMPANY THAT HAS THE LOWEST RATING PERFORMANCE BASED ON CONSUMER REVIEWS.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was called in for an interview with the store manager. During the interview another sale associate was present too. They weren't hiring at the location I applied and was interviewing for another location that was a part time job, which was kind of odd. I had to reapply online for that position and was told to expect a call back. There was no call back.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a good 2 interviews. 1st w/ store manager @ location I applied to. 2nd w/ 3 managers from 3 different locations. Pretty easy. Emphasize on sales!! & Be enjoyable.

Was offered a host position instead, & Told me they really liked me and thought I needed to experience their way of selling first so was offered the host position in which I can move up to a retail sales consultant after being there for some time. Now just waiting to hear from HR manager and start the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• If you had to sell 38 phones in one month as a sales goal, how would you handle meeting that goal?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Haven't heard from HR manager yet, only store manager who said they wanted to offer me the position. So no negotiation or anything yet.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Had an initial interview with my potential store manager, who asked standard interview questions. Got a second interview with another store manager about a week later, who asked similar questions. The questions were all geared towards my sales history. Was contacted 5 days later with a job offer.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Uplifting. I answered an online questionnaire and then got a phone call from the store manager. I met with her in person and it went well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were overwhelmed with customers and by yourself.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Long. Be prepared to compete with other sales associates as I'm noticing a carousel of employees coming and going from other providers. Also, you will be required to meet with at least one store manager and then the DM. Don't be intimidated.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in January 2015.

Interview

I applied to Sprint on January 14, 2015, got a call from the store manager on January 15th to come in for an interview the following day. Went to the interview and of course showed up early so I could have some time to observe because of course they make you wait. The manager came out and told me I will be interviewing with the assistant manager first then I would interview with him.

The interview with the assistant manager lasted about 20 minutes went really well and was impressed at how well I was able to sell him on a particular phone and point out features and benefits. Once that interview was over I had my interview with the store manager who was highly interested in hiring me. We talked about a timeline for the hiring process which he said would take about 10 days and he wanted me to start at the first of February and was going to do everything to make that happen as long as we were on the same page. He also let me know that I would have two more interviews to go through, one with another store manager and then another with the district manager.

The same day he sent me a text to let me know my interview with other store manager was set up for the next day (January 17, 2015). I had a phone interview with him at 2pm which went very well. On Monday January 19, 2015 the store manager where I would be working called me to let me know I had an interview with the district manager the next day. My interview with the district manager went very well and was about 30 minutes and he liked the fact that I was determined to be the best. After my interview with the DM I got a call from the SM (store manager) about giving a business referral.

My referral was contacted on Thursday (1/22/15). Right after that I was sent the info for the drug test and background check. I took care of both of them the same day. On January 26, 2015, I was extended an offer and accepted my offer! So exactly 10 days after my interview and the timeline we had spoke about was very precise. Start day is February 1, 2015.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in January 2015.

Interview

Did an assessment online then received a phone call from a manager. She asked a few general questions and scheduled an interview for the next day. I met with the asm and manager. At the end of the interview they let me know my chances of being hired were high and about a week later I got the call that I was hired

Interview Questions

• If you were helping a customer who only wanted to transfer contacts and a person walks in wanting to set up 7 new lines what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Haven't gotten my pay rate yet.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

I met the assistant manager, the manager twice, and the staff several pre interview times as a whole the manager ran the store well. The assistant provides a fantastic customer service experience