Sprint

2.5

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

I applied to multiple openings online and roughly 4days later I got a call from the store manager setting up an interview. The interview was the most relaxed one I've ever had in my history of working. More like a conversation... It was very detailed yet simple if you really know your thing and are truthful about your current/previous employments. I had to describe all my duties from my past jobs and even role played with the Store Manager selling a phone. I think it lasted a little over 30mins and by the time I was done I was 98% certain I nailed it. So the Store Manager set me up for a second interview with the District Manager the following week. The second interview with the DM was pretty calm, short, straight forward and quite easy but considering he had the final authority, I was so nervous that I really didn't do as well which did affect my performance in the interview. By the time it was over, I wasn't so confident I would be getting the job. Boy was I shocked when I got a callback that same day in the evening from the Store Manager offering me the job!!! The background check invitation email from A-Check America and Escreen were sent shortly. No salary/pay information yet at this time. Overall it was a very positive and easy experience. Just breath, remain calm and let the conversation flow naturally and you will be fine, take my words.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

The process took about 2 weeks: I applied online and received a phone call wanting to set up an interview the next day. The first interview was with the store manager. Was a very comfortable but still professional interview. The second interview was a multi person panel interview over the phone. Was a little more difficult but

Interview Questions
    • They wanted me to explain how my previous sales experience was transferable to this position. I was asked questions like why do you think that sales are important? What is the sales process? When they ask different overcoming objection questions use the STAR method to answer them. Most important BREATHE!!!   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I was interviewed by a franchise company in person. They asked a couple questions about my experience working with devices and customer service oriented questions. I didn't have any sales experience at all so they weren't too hard on me during a mock sales question. What they looked at the most was my ability to learn and pick up new things.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in September 2014.

Did app online. Got a call from sprint asst manager the next week had a interview the next day. Was a very quick interview felt like I had the experience but interviewing manager was very bland.

Interview Questions
    Just got the offer will negotiate after the drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

I first filled out an online application. Then I was called back to set up an interview. I interviewed 1 - 2 times (can't remember exactly). It was usually 1 on 2. The process was made easy by the interviewers, who worked at the store.

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Had 3 interviews total. First interview was with actual store manager. She was really funny and cool. She immediately set me up with a second interview with another store manager not too far away. The second interview was a little tougher but nothing I couldn't handle. The third interview was with the district manager. This was the toughest interview I ever had. He wanted me to go over my previous jobs and basically asked me several intense questions about those positions. I was told I would hear something in a week and it has been a little over two weeks. Went online to check the status of my application and it still says "under review" so I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Interview Questions
    • Sell me this paper clip (or any other various object they may have)   View Answer
    • Why Sprint??   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Went through 2 interviews, one with the store manager and a different store manager. Process took less than a week! I start Aug. 16, 2014. My current manager is a blessing! She's very down to earth, I can say I am quite lucky!

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, pretty flat. I am being paid the max. for beginning.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

the interview questions were mainly about failing to help a customer, succeeding at helping a customer, and how would you handle more than one customer at once... make sure you ask questions

Interview Questions
    • how would you handle more than one customer at once by yourself?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Applied online (took personality assessment as well) and took my resume to the store manager the next day.
    Process from application to hire took a little over a week.
    3 interviews, one with store manager where I applied, second with a different store manager and third "practical" interview to see how well I interact with customers.
    I was then sent emails to proceed with the background check and drug test.
    I was offered a position wit a higher pay than I expected and I am so excited!

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell this certain product to a customer?   Answer Question
    They offered pay based on my experience, no negotiations.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

I had about 4 interview. 1st was a phone interview with lead consultant. 2nd in person with lead. 3rd with lead and assistant store manager and 4th was a panel interview with 4 store managers and assistant store managers

No negotiation