Sprint

Average Difficulty
76 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Ana, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

Interview Details – The interview went well. I'm looking forward to hearing back from them. Thanks for the info! I met with a manger and he was very helpful. I'm excited about this opportunity. I can honestly say that I will probably get the job!

Interview Question – I was asked how I would deal with an irritated customer.   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Elk Grove, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

Interview Details – I have been in the tech industry for several years and I understand the importance of market trends and customer service. I am a military veteran with extensive life experience. Never in my life have I felt so insulted and confused as to why someone asks me for my opinion then responds with "if that's what you think then you just aren't human."

Be careful interviewing here because I have no idea what they want, they showed me no desire for any particular personality type. I am a outgoing, outspoken and friendly person with loyal traits. I understand an interview needs to be performed in certain ways but this felt as if it was a nightmare. One of the managers was very personable and likable. The other just came off negative, rude and too opinionated and lacked the traits of professionalism I would expect for a 'people' job.

I am very upset and distraught over this, maybe I should just pursue my career in law enforcement where I expect to be talked to any way possible. I am not a sensitive person but when I observe all of these qualities I am quite concerned with who the company has already chosen to hire before me.

I have not been extended an offer yet and if I do get offered I will be mind blown.

Interview Question – Are you lying to me? How will police training help you with dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

Interview Details – applied online on a Tuesday, I received a phone call the next day (Wednesday) interviewed Friday with store manager. received a phone call Monday asking to come in for panel interview/ Conference call with a few other store managers and district manager. Questions where normal, Why Sprint? What is your biggest failure? how did you deal with an upset customer? and several more like that.

Interview Question – How can your previous experience in retail translate over to work for sprint?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I had about 4 interview. 1st was a phone interview with lead consultant. 2nd in person with lead. 3rd with lead and assistant store manager and 4th was a panel interview with 4 store managers and assistant store managers

Interview Question – Tell me a time you couldn't help a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in January 2014.

Interview Details – Two interviews I met with store manager first and then had an interview with store district manager. They asked me basic questions about selling products.Overall the interview was very professional and standard I tried to emphasize my sales experience. I was asked many scenario questions.

Interview Question – How will you bring business in?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

Interview Details – I had my first interview with the assistant manager and store manager this past thursday it was pretty simple they were impressed with my resume the assistant said that I'm the top canadate for the position

Interview Question – well the question were pretty simple one question was tell them a time where they were an angry customer and how was I able to help them out and what was the outcome   View Answer

Marlborough, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2013.

Interview Details – Well the hiring process does take a while no more then 3 weeks to do your background check. After that the whole process is easy. They will interview and ask you a couple question about the company and your experience in being a sales person.

Interview Question – No difficult question everything was straight forward.   Answer Question

Olympia, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview. I told me I was the most likely candidate. I was offered the job unofficially over the phone, but didn't receive anything in writing until two weeks later. I started a week and a half after that.

Interview Question – Pretend I'm a customer and I want to buy your phone. Sell me your phone.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – What showed up on paper was not what I was told... much like their contracts.

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – In depth. Went back through history of sales and customer support experience. Very open and easy going first interview. Second interview seemed just like a formality. Was offered the job on the spot. Transferring information over and filling out paperwork was a cinch. no issues.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2012.

Interview Details – A phone interview, followed by an interview with an Assistant Store Manager. Once completed, the third stage was a group interview conducted by 8 Store Managers. Once completed, I was contacted by 2 Store Managers to check my availability. The first Store Manager got priority in hiring me for a Staff position. I completed 6 weeks on interactive training at the store where I began as a Retail Sales Consultant.

Interview Question – Given that my career had been ouside of Mobile Communications, why was I now seeking a position with Sprint.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 20,000 plus commission

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!