Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

79 interviews

2.5

79 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Applied online, did assessment immediately. Took my resume to the store the next day and met the manager face to face. She called for an interview the next day and I just completed my second interview (2 days later) with a different store manager. It went really well and I'm 99.9% sure I will be offered a position. I was told there might be a 3rd "practical" interview to see how I interact with customers. I have heard awesome things and am really excited! I've spent a few hours randomly looking up info about working for sprint and it paid off.

Interview Questions
  • Various sales scenarios, how would you offer this product to someone, etc   Answer Question
  • How would you go about selling a product to someone who wasn't looking to buy anything. (Maybe they're just coming in to pay their bill)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Went through 2 interviews, one with the store manager and a different store manager. Process took less than a week! I start Aug. 16, 2014. My current manager is a blessing! She's very down to earth, I can say I am quite lucky!

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, pretty flat. I am being paid the max. for beginning.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Layton, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in August 2011.

one interview and little communication after that even after getting an offer. apparently they were waiting for HR to approve me before they would tell me that i got the job

none

Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

The interview went well. I'm looking forward to hearing back from them. Thanks for the info! I met with a manger and he was very helpful. I'm excited about this opportunity. I can honestly say that I will probably get the job!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would deal with an irritated customer.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Elk Grove, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

I have been in the tech industry for several years and I understand the importance of market trends and customer service. I am a military veteran with extensive life experience. Never in my life have I felt so insulted and confused as to why someone asks me for my opinion then responds with "if that's what you think then you just aren't human."

Be careful interviewing here because I have no idea what they want, they showed me no desire for any particular personality type. I am a outgoing, outspoken and friendly person with loyal traits. I understand an interview needs to be performed in certain ways but this felt as if it was a nightmare. One of the managers was very personable and likable. The other just came off negative, rude and too opinionated and lacked the traits of professionalism I would expect for a 'people' job.

I am very upset and distraught over this, maybe I should just pursue my career in law enforcement where I expect to be talked to any way possible. I am not a sensitive person but when I observe all of these qualities I am quite concerned with who the company has already chosen to hire before me.

I have not been extended an offer yet and if I do get offered I will be mind blown.

Interview Questions
    • Are you lying to me? How will police training help you with dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

applied online on a Tuesday, I received a phone call the next day (Wednesday) interviewed Friday with store manager. received a phone call Monday asking to come in for panel interview/ Conference call with a few other store managers and district manager. Questions where normal, Why Sprint? What is your biggest failure? how did you deal with an upset customer? and several more like that.

Interview Questions
    • How can your previous experience in retail translate over to work for sprint?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Sprint.

I had about 4 interview. 1st was a phone interview with lead consultant. 2nd in person with lead. 3rd with lead and assistant store manager and 4th was a panel interview with 4 store managers and assistant store managers

No negotiation

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in January 2014.

Two interviews I met with store manager first and then had an interview with store district manager. They asked me basic questions about selling products.Overall the interview was very professional and standard I tried to emphasize my sales experience. I was asked many scenario questions.

none

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

I had my first interview with the assistant manager and store manager this past thursday it was pretty simple they were impressed with my resume the assistant said that I'm the top canadate for the position

Interview Questions
    • well the question were pretty simple one question was tell them a time where they were an angry customer and how was I able to help them out and what was the outcome   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Marlborough, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2013.

Well the hiring process does take a while no more then 3 weeks to do your background check. After that the whole process is easy. They will interview and ask you a couple question about the company and your experience in being a sales person.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question everything was straight forward.   Answer Question

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!