Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sprint (Baldwin Park, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was with the manager I interviewed with, he really liked me so I only had one interview, but usually there is more than one interview. Most managers will make you sell something to them such as a pen or notebook which makes it very awkward. It all depends in the manager you interview for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint (Columbia, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

I was referred through a friend so I went in for my interview. I was called to meet with the store manager. I dressed the part, wearing a suit to the interview. I was asked for my resume on hand which I had, I was then brought into the interview room. The store manager asked me about myself, why sales, and why I see myself succeeding in sales. She then asked me to sell a product that was sitting in the room. I studied the product and then sold it to her and her assistant manager. They had me fill out an online application and then contacted me via email 5 days later.

Interview Questions

• I'll give you a minute to study the pen then sell it to me when I come back.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Really brief and straight to the point. They ask you very generic questions to see how motivated you are. Questions based on commission and working with your peers, fairly comfortable interview. The most unexpected question was whether i would rathe work with commission or base pay. I chose base pay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NOTHING

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process although kind of lengthy, was well worth it. Unlike many of the other reviews i see on here i only had 1 in person interview. My whole process from start to finish went as such; I was called by a recruiting agent who did a brief over the phone assessment of me, getting a feel of my interest in the company, and asked me a few questions about my prior work experience. I was scheduled for my in person Interview on July 8th, 2015. The interview consisted of two parts, a role playing exercise where i had to sell the interviewee a phone, and the actual interview where she asked my availability, why sprint, name a time i diffused a mad customer etc. At the end of the interview she explained i would be hearing back from her sometime in the next week. Wednesday July 15th i received an email from sprint telling me about the next step in the selection process the drug screen, and background screening( i never actually got a call back from her, from that point on it was emails from HR) i completed both the drug and background that same day. Yesterday July 20th i received a call from the HR manager telling me my drug test came back clean and that they were waiting on the results from my background. She gave me a contingent offer, and stated that once the background came back i would get my official offer letter. She went over pay($12.00/hour +commission), she went over the location i would be placed at since i applied to more than one location, and she told me i would begin training on August 17th. Now i am just waiting to start :) hope that helped someone.

Interview Questions

• Why sprint? Name a time you had to help a man customer? Name a time you had to take the lead at work? Your favorite part of working retail?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint (Lansing, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

It was extremely long for me but fair. I think the automation needs to be addressed as I was promised an email to complete drug testing and background check which took weeks to recieve. Seriously it's an email with standard business partners that Sprint utilizes over and over it shouldn't take any real time to get that out.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed with three store managers and one regional. They didn't ask anything too wacky or off beat and for the most part addressed what they wanted in an associate. It was fair and acceptable by my standards.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I applied online and 5 days later I got a call for an interview with the store manger. The next day that the store manager called me the district manager called me for an interview for he next day. My interview went well with the district manager and I had my other interview with the store manager the next day. I got my interview with the assistant store manager and I was referred to another interview after that one in a different store. My other interview went great in the other store. The manager was very welcoming and my interview was a breeze with her.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint (Alexandria, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

Great interview. Went smoothly, the hiring manager knew exactly what she was doing. Gave me insight on the company and all the changes going on within the corporate level. Explained the improvement and changes being made to in store behaviors that affect sales and reflect the new direction sprint is going.

Interview Questions

• Would can you do in order to maximize a users expirence when they want to stay within budget?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Same (Tanzania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Same (Tanzania)).

Interview

You go in sit in a room the size of a bathroom listen to the manger talk about how you can make so much money if you sell new lines of service because that's how you get paid in commission the only problem is everyone already has a cell phone so selling new lines is very hard because not many people need more than one cell phone they end it by saying you can make around 35-45 thousand a year NOT TRUE AT ALL I WAS THE HIGHEST PAID SALES REP AND ONLY MADE 26,000 last year and it gets smaller every year

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for sprint and not another carrier   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Dunwoody, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Went in for an interview with the assistant manager. Got a call back the next day from the manager for a second interview. Said I would be in touch by a district manager for a third interview. Looked online and it says I wasn't selected for the position, which I don't understand why because I am highly qualified.

Interview Questions

• sell me this item. why do you want to work for sprint?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint (Richmond, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Shortly after applying for the position I was given a phone call to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled the interview for the next day and the interview lasted about half an hour. All the questions were very general and mostly consisted of questions about the job interest and about myself. Half of the time spent on the phone was being told about the position, perks, benefits, and training.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in this job?   1 Answer