Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

85 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

The interview went well. I'm looking forward to hearing back from them. Thanks for the info! I met with a manger and he was very helpful. I'm excited about this opportunity. I can honestly say that I will probably get the job!

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how I would deal with an irritated customer.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

I was called for an interview. I told me I was the most likely candidate. I was offered the job unofficially over the phone, but didn't receive anything in writing until two weeks later. I started a week and a half after that.

Interview Questions
    • Pretend I'm a customer and I want to buy your phone. Sell me your phone.   View Answer
    What showed up on paper was not what I was told... much like their contracts.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

In depth. Went back through history of sales and customer support experience. Very open and easy going first interview. Second interview seemed just like a formality. Was offered the job on the spot. Transferring information over and filling out paperwork was a cinch. no issues.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

I had my first interview with the assistant manager and store manager this past thursday it was pretty simple they were impressed with my resume the assistant said that I'm the top canadate for the position

Interview Questions
    • well the question were pretty simple one question was tell them a time where they were an angry customer and how was I able to help them out and what was the outcome   View Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Interview process is very informal with very little guided questions. Be ready to give your best first impression to get the job. If the manager does not like your personality, you will not get the job no matter how qualified you are.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

There were a few phases for me. Just say your goal is to sell a lot of accessories and that's all it will take.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

Applied online received call for interview the next day. Interviewd with store manager and then phone call with district manager. The following day. Job offer was made pending background check and drug testing.

None

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

2 interview process. During the interview answer the questions honestly and show your ability to wow the customer. Also prove the ability to generate sales. The most important part of the interview process is to be 100% yourself. Do not act or answer questions in ways that you think will make you look good. Experience is not a necessary just a strong willing to learn and put what you learn into play.

Interview Questions
    • If your like me and have a few more jobs in your history than normal than the hardest question is "why".   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in February 2014.

2 interviews

Other offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint.

Interviewed twice but did not hear back the first time. The second time was based on a referral and dropped of a resume in person. The manager was very pleasant and was looking more for personality than anything. I did not have much sales experience but I was hired based on my work ethic and positive attitude. Other managers rely on aggressive sales personalities so try to cover both and play off their lead. They requested I apply formally online. You get asked about 40 questions that give you a lot of hypothetical scenarios. I received a call setting up an interview with the District Manager.

In Sprint culture hiring/firing decisions run through a DM as well as promotions and transfers. They ask you questions like what is appropriated dress for business and what to do if you see an employee take money. It is real commons sense trying to gauge your honesty and work ethic, they want to make sure you won't dye your hair blue all of a sudden or leave the store for personal reasons. You are asked to do a background screening when they deem you a quality candidate. After that you go to a 2 week training at the headquarters then about 2 weeks of in store shadowing. The first month of commission is guaranteed and use this time to learn the POS system and shadow the best reps.

Interview Questions
    • If you are short $5.00 on your register at the end of the night do you alert the manager or put it in. They ask a lot of moral dilemma questions and it's best to follow the honesty is the best policy principle.   Answer Question
    I came in during a bad time where they had a pay increase freeze implemented. After a few years I inquired about a raise. There is an option where they might take an average of all the employees in the district with the same title and length of tenure and give you a raise. Please negotiate aggressively at the beginning because in my time there raises are hard to come by.