Sprint

2.6

94 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Had 3 interviews total. First interview was with actual store manager. She was really funny and cool. She immediately set me up with a second interview with another store manager not too far away. The second interview was a little tougher but nothing I couldn't handle. The third interview was with the district manager. This was the toughest interview I ever had. He wanted me to go over my previous jobs and basically asked me several intense questions about those positions. I was told I would hear something in a week and it has been a little over two weeks. Went online to check the status of my application and it still says "under review" so I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Interview Questions
  • Sell me this paper clip (or any other various object they may have)   View Answer
  • Why Sprint??   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Went through 2 interviews, one with the store manager and a different store manager. Process took less than a week! I start Aug. 16, 2014. My current manager is a blessing! She's very down to earth, I can say I am quite lucky!

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, pretty flat. I am being paid the max. for beginning.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

the interview questions were mainly about failing to help a customer, succeeding at helping a customer, and how would you handle more than one customer at once... make sure you ask questions

Interview Questions
    • how would you handle more than one customer at once by yourself?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Applied online (took personality assessment as well) and took my resume to the store manager the next day.
    Process from application to hire took a little over a week.
    3 interviews, one with store manager where I applied, second with a different store manager and third "practical" interview to see how well I interact with customers.
    I was then sent emails to proceed with the background check and drug test.
    I was offered a position wit a higher pay than I expected and I am so excited!

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell this certain product to a customer?   Answer Question
    They offered pay based on my experience, no negotiations.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

I had about 4 interview. 1st was a phone interview with lead consultant. 2nd in person with lead. 3rd with lead and assistant store manager and 4th was a panel interview with 4 store managers and assistant store managers

No negotiation

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

applied online on a Tuesday, I received a phone call the next day (Wednesday) interviewed Friday with store manager. received a phone call Monday asking to come in for panel interview/ Conference call with a few other store managers and district manager. Questions where normal, Why Sprint? What is your biggest failure? how did you deal with an upset customer? and several more like that.

Interview Questions
    • How can your previous experience in retail translate over to work for sprint?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

I have been in the tech industry for several years and I understand the importance of market trends and customer service. I am a military veteran with extensive life experience. Never in my life have I felt so insulted and confused as to why someone asks me for my opinion then responds with "if that's what you think then you just aren't human."

Be careful interviewing here because I have no idea what they want, they showed me no desire for any particular personality type. I am a outgoing, outspoken and friendly person with loyal traits. I understand an interview needs to be performed in certain ways but this felt as if it was a nightmare. One of the managers was very personable and likable. The other just came off negative, rude and too opinionated and lacked the traits of professionalism I would expect for a 'people' job.

I am very upset and distraught over this, maybe I should just pursue my career in law enforcement where I expect to be talked to any way possible. I am not a sensitive person but when I observe all of these qualities I am quite concerned with who the company has already chosen to hire before me.

I have not been extended an offer yet and if I do get offered I will be mind blown.

Interview Questions
    • Are you lying to me? How will police training help you with dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

The interview went well. I'm looking forward to hearing back from them. Thanks for the info! I met with a manger and he was very helpful. I'm excited about this opportunity. I can honestly say that I will probably get the job!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would deal with an irritated customer.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

I was called for an interview. I told me I was the most likely candidate. I was offered the job unofficially over the phone, but didn't receive anything in writing until two weeks later. I started a week and a half after that.

Interview Questions
    • Pretend I'm a customer and I want to buy your phone. Sell me your phone.   View Answer
    What showed up on paper was not what I was told... much like their contracts.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

In depth. Went back through history of sales and customer support experience. Very open and easy going first interview. Second interview seemed just like a formality. Was offered the job on the spot. Transferring information over and filling out paperwork was a cinch. no issues.