Sprint Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Went through 2 interviews, one with the store manager and a different store manager. Process took less than a week! I start Aug. 16, 2014. My current manager is a blessing! She's very down to earth, I can say I am quite lucky!

Interview Questions
No negotiation, pretty flat. I am being paid the max. for beginning.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

the interview questions were mainly about failing to help a customer, succeeding at helping a customer, and how would you handle more than one customer at once... make sure you ask questions

Interview Questions
    • how would you handle more than one customer at once by yourself?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

Applied online (took personality assessment as well) and took my resume to the store manager the next day.
    Process from application to hire took a little over a week.
    3 interviews, one with store manager where I applied, second with a different store manager and third "practical" interview to see how well I interact with customers.
    I was then sent emails to proceed with the background check and drug test.
    I was offered a position wit a higher pay than I expected and I am so excited!

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell this certain product to a customer?   Answer Question
    They offered pay based on my experience, no negotiations.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

I had about 4 interview. 1st was a phone interview with lead consultant. 2nd in person with lead. 3rd with lead and assistant store manager and 4th was a panel interview with 4 store managers and assistant store managers

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

The interview went well. I'm looking forward to hearing back from them. Thanks for the info! I met with a manger and he was very helpful. I'm excited about this opportunity. I can honestly say that I will probably get the job!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would deal with an irritated customer.   View Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

applied online on a Tuesday, I received a phone call the next day (Wednesday) interviewed Friday with store manager. received a phone call Monday asking to come in for panel interview/ Conference call with a few other store managers and district manager. Questions where normal, Why Sprint? What is your biggest failure? how did you deal with an upset customer? and several more like that.

Interview Questions
    • How can your previous experience in retail translate over to work for sprint?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

I have been in the tech industry for several years and I understand the importance of market trends and customer service. I am a military veteran with extensive life experience. Never in my life have I felt so insulted and confused as to why someone asks me for my opinion then responds with "if that's what you think then you just aren't human."

Be careful interviewing here because I have no idea what they want, they showed me no desire for any particular personality type. I am a outgoing, outspoken and friendly person with loyal traits. I understand an interview needs to be performed in certain ways but this felt as if it was a nightmare. One of the managers was very personable and likable. The other just came off negative, rude and too opinionated and lacked the traits of professionalism I would expect for a 'people' job.

I am very upset and distraught over this, maybe I should just pursue my career in law enforcement where I expect to be talked to any way possible. I am not a sensitive person but when I observe all of these qualities I am quite concerned with who the company has already chosen to hire before me.

I have not been extended an offer yet and if I do get offered I will be mind blown.

Interview Questions
    • Are you lying to me? How will police training help you with dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

I was called for an interview. I told me I was the most likely candidate. I was offered the job unofficially over the phone, but didn't receive anything in writing until two weeks later. I started a week and a half after that.

Interview Questions
    • Pretend I'm a customer and I want to buy your phone. Sell me your phone.   View Answer
    What showed up on paper was not what I was told... much like their contracts.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

In depth. Went back through history of sales and customer support experience. Very open and easy going first interview. Second interview seemed just like a formality. Was offered the job on the spot. Transferring information over and filling out paperwork was a cinch. no issues.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

I had my first interview with the assistant manager and store manager this past thursday it was pretty simple they were impressed with my resume the assistant said that I'm the top canadate for the position

Interview Questions
    • well the question were pretty simple one question was tell them a time where they were an angry customer and how was I able to help them out and what was the outcome   View Answer