Sprint

Average Difficulty
75 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Victorville, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2011.

Interview Details – First you have to apply online and get through the online questionnaire. If you don't pass the only questionnaire the manager will not even get the application to review. I had two interviews at my store, but this does vary depending on the store. Fairly standard interview questions.

Interview Question – What is your least best quality?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Very casual took a while for the background check/drug test results

Negotiation Details – I was told I was starting at the highest rate of pay available based on my past work experience.

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – He lied all through out the interview you will make about 700 in commissions

Interview Question – Who is your best customer   View Answer

Simi Valley, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sprint in May 2011.

Interview Details – One interview with store manager.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me how much I would start off at and I accepted.

San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in March 2012.

Interview Details – They ask you to run them through a sales process. "Sell me a phone and accessory." The rest of the questions are pretty standard..."Tell me about a time in your past job when..." Blah blah blah. If you are good at selling something you will get the job

Interview Question – Just the sales part. That's all they really care about.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate here. Some people did and got more an hour. I needed a job quick so didn't negotiate.

Barboursville, WV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call about 2 days later from the store manager. He schedule a face to face interview with me. Interview was about 45 minutes long. He said they will give me a call once they decided.

Interview Question – It was just basic interview questions   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend to the position and interviewed before i technically applied it went well, and in the interview most managers are looking at how well you sell your self they basically want to see a certain level of hunger in a person.

Interview Question – they will ask you where do you see yourself in the company within the next few years ( which is ask at most interviews no matter where you apply to)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was more or less non existent they liked me but weren't necessarily needing me at the time, so my advice is to wow the manger at your first interview so they are enthusiastic about you also helps if you know weather or not the place is short staffed because if you know that it is they will be more likely to give in

Brownsville, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – The initial process is fairly easy, log in to Sprint.com, apply online and take assessment. Make sure to follow up with local store manager to express your intent. Sprint however does have a lengthy process and it will be a while before you get a call or get notified you have been selected for an interview. Once you get the call for an interview waste no time and prepare for it. After first interview with manager expect a few weeks before you hear from them, calling in every few days cannot hurt. It is a long process but if you really want this job, it is worth the wait.

Interview Question – The interview questions are pretty straightforward, and from a script. Questions like where do you see yourself in a few years, short and long term goals. Why are you the best candidate?
Even though these may seem like easy questions, remember you are not the only one applying and if you are too confident to not take them seriously, you may just lose out on working for a great company.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in October 2009.

Interview Details – Good process. Can take a long time to get hired. Multiple interviews.

Interview Question – None. They work off a standard list.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. They tell you the hourly rate plus commission. Great thing commission is not capped.

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in August 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews with store manager and one with district manager.

Interview Question – Nothing really out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't. I felt that I deserved more for the experience I brought to the table but there was no ability for me to negotiate my pay.