Sprint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Sprint in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online to a number of different positions spread across a few different local Sprint locations. About a week later I received a call from an Assistant Manager at one of the locations I had applied asking to setup an interview. I interviewed two days later with both the Assistant Manager I had spoken with and the Store Manager. The interview began with the two explaining to me that there were two positions open at their store, one I had applied to and one I had not and what each entailed and that I was under consideration for both. I was asked a few standard "Tell me a time when..." type questions and which of the two openings I was more interested in. Overall, the interview was extremely relaxed and the two Managers were easy to talk to. Two days later I was called by a Store Manager for a different Sprint location and was told I had not been selected to fill either of the positions at the store I had interviewed at but that he had been forwarded my resume and interview results because the Managers were still extremely impressed with me but had better suited candidates and wanted to afford me an opportunity to fill a position at his store. I interviewed with him a few days later; however, the interview was more of a "meet and greet" and I was only asked if I was still interested in filling a position at his location, nothing else interview related was asked. I had to complete a drug screen and background check and then received my formal offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had multiple requests for service from customers.   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when you had to deal with a particularly difficult or upset customer.   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when you had a specific, quantifiable goal set for you by a superior.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Sales Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.