Sprint

Updated Feb 5, 2015
Updated Feb 5, 2015

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage. it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage. it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage. it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview was really easy had a district manager ask me the basic interview questions. If you're a polished interview you will have no problem moving forward. One of the easiest ive ever had. I believe it truly depends on what kind of interviewer you get.

Sales Associate Interview

Two on-site interviews with management

Sales Associate Interview

Very simple and basic questions: "Tell me a little about yourself." "Why would you be a good fit for this position?"

Sales Associate Interview

Make sure you bring a resume and be prepared to answer questions about helping people and sales

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in March 2012.

Applied on-line. Got a call about a month later for an interview. Went in and was interviewed by the Assistant Store Manager. Asked many questions about what I knew about the company and it's history. Many personal questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in January 2012.

They called me, I made a 15 minutes phone interview. Then they call me next day an offer a position at retail store. Make drug test and that is

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint in October 2011.

The first interview is the most important.Usually it is in front of the Manager that wants to hire you. There usually isn't a second interview. Must show that you have salesmanship and can be compliant and dependable. Managers love it when you use sales terms such as " upselling" or "qualifying customers" because it demostrates true experience.

Interview Questions
    • They always ask this question " Name a time when you had to make a difficult sale. Tell me why it was difficult and what did you do to make the sell." Best to know what you're gonna say before you get in the interview.   View Answer
    No negotiable had to accept the hourly range given.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in August 2011.

Applied online to about 10 sprint stores, and got a call back from a manager a few days later. Set up a phone interview and it was easy, I had just done pretty bad as it was my first interview which was actually with the manager and not a HR person. So overall a good process, but not offered job because of my poor performance on an easy interview

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in June 2011.

Brought in to interview, wanted a presentation of sales pitch to target markets of possible customers for business contracts. Interviewer was 30 min late and did not seem to like when I asked questions about job related tasks.