Sprint Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.4

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Two on-site interviews with management

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Sales Associate Interview

Very simple and basic questions: "Tell me a little about yourself." "Why would you be a good fit for this position?"

Sales Associate Interview

Make sure you bring a resume and be prepared to answer questions about helping people and sales

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in March 2012.

Applied on-line. Got a call about a month later for an interview. Went in and was interviewed by the Assistant Store Manager. Asked many questions about what I knew about the company and it's history. Many personal questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in January 2012.

They called me, I made a 15 minutes phone interview. Then they call me next day an offer a position at retail store. Make drug test and that is

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint in October 2011.

The first interview is the most important.Usually it is in front of the Manager that wants to hire you. There usually isn't a second interview. Must show that you have salesmanship and can be compliant and dependable. Managers love it when you use sales terms such as " upselling" or "qualifying customers" because it demostrates true experience.

Interview Questions
    • They always ask this question " Name a time when you had to make a difficult sale. Tell me why it was difficult and what did you do to make the sell." Best to know what you're gonna say before you get in the interview.   View Answer
    No negotiable had to accept the hourly range given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in August 2011.

Applied online to about 10 sprint stores, and got a call back from a manager a few days later. Set up a phone interview and it was easy, I had just done pretty bad as it was my first interview which was actually with the manager and not a HR person. So overall a good process, but not offered job because of my poor performance on an easy interview

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in June 2011.

Brought in to interview, wanted a presentation of sales pitch to target markets of possible customers for business contracts. Interviewer was 30 min late and did not seem to like when I asked questions about job related tasks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bee Caves, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bee Caves, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in February 2011.

Candidates are percieved as a nuisance. During the interview they ask you questions about very similiar scenarios of displeased customers and you are asked to find a solution that was different from the explaination you gave last. Unprofessional attitude was displayed and I was uncomfortable to say the least.

Interview Questions
    • Do you understand dress code?   View Answer
    • If a customer is upset, how do you handle the situation and why?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in March 2010.

I applied online and received phone interview about a week later. The phone interview was very easy- very basic interview questions such as why do you want to work here, describe yourself, etc. I was then called in for an in person interview a couple days later where they went more in depth with interview questions. They also require both a drug test and background check.