Sprint Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

The interview was very simple. I was interviewed by one man and one woman.
They confirmed I was qualified; however, nearly their entire staff was male, and her boss had been pushing her to hire more women.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions. (I.E. Why do you want to work at Sprint?)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage. it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage. it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage. it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview was really easy had a district manager ask me the basic interview questions. If you're a polished interview you will have no problem moving forward. One of the easiest ive ever had. I believe it truly depends on what kind of interviewer you get.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Two on-site interviews with management

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very simple and basic questions: "Tell me a little about yourself." "Why would you be a good fit for this position?"

Interview Questions

• "What do you hate most about your work environment?"   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Moreno Valley, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a bit lengthy. We have to go through 3 different interviews before they decide whether or not you're hured. The final interview is with the director of sales of the company.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Make sure you bring a resume and be prepared to answer questions about helping people and sales

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Orlando, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line. Got a call about a month later for an interview. Went in and was interviewed by the Assistant Store Manager. Asked many questions about what I knew about the company and it's history. Many personal questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint (Duluth, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

They called me, I made a 15 minutes phone interview. Then they call me next day an offer a position at retail store. Make drug test and that is

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

The first interview is the most important.Usually it is in front of the Manager that wants to hire you. There usually isn't a second interview. Must show that you have salesmanship and can be compliant and dependable. Managers love it when you use sales terms such as " upselling" or "qualifying customers" because it demostrates true experience.

Interview Questions

• They always ask this question " Name a time when you had to make a difficult sale. Tell me why it was difficult and what did you do to make the sell." Best to know what you're gonna say before you get in the interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiable had to accept the hourly range given.