Sprint Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

19 interviews

2.4

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Two on-site interviews with management

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in January 2012.

They called me, I made a 15 minutes phone interview. Then they call me next day an offer a position at retail store. Make drug test and that is

Sales Associate Interview

Very simple and basic questions: "Tell me a little about yourself." "Why would you be a good fit for this position?"

Sales Associate Interview

Make sure you bring a resume and be prepared to answer questions about helping people and sales

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sprint in October 2011.

The first interview is the most important.Usually it is in front of the Manager that wants to hire you. There usually isn't a second interview. Must show that you have salesmanship and can be compliant and dependable. Managers love it when you use sales terms such as " upselling" or "qualifying customers" because it demostrates true experience.

Interview Questions
    • They always ask this question " Name a time when you had to make a difficult sale. Tell me why it was difficult and what did you do to make the sell." Best to know what you're gonna say before you get in the interview.   View Answer
    No negotiable had to accept the hourly range given.

Anonymous Employee  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in March 2012.

Applied on-line. Got a call about a month later for an interview. Went in and was interviewed by the Assistant Store Manager. Asked many questions about what I knew about the company and it's history. Many personal questions.

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in June 2011.

Brought in to interview, wanted a presentation of sales pitch to target markets of possible customers for business contracts. Interviewer was 30 min late and did not seem to like when I asked questions about job related tasks.

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Sprint in January 2010.

It was a joke. The guy talked to me for about 15 minutes and then said he would put me into the background process. He said he had a couple of others he interviewed and that he would decide and get back to me the following week. A week went by with no word. I called, and he acted like I was bothering him and said it would be the following week. 2 weeks went by and again he acted like I was an idiot for following up and said it would be the following week. The next week I called again and he said I was in the top 3 now and he would decide and call me the following week. 2 weeks go by and I call for the last time. He said the same as before, I was in the top pick of 3 people and he would let me know the following week. I told him to decide by Friday or I was taking a different job offer. He never called! Then, about 2 1/2 months later I get a call from him and he says hey if you are still interested in a job I have chosen you and would like to give you a conditional job offer. I told him I was now a direct competitor and he was nuts.

Interview Questions
    • What does your sales process look like?   View Answer

Unprofessional, unorganized. I would never willingly go to work for someone like that.

Anonymous Employee  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in August 2011.

Applied online to about 10 sprint stores, and got a call back from a manager a few days later. Set up a phone interview and it was easy, I had just done pretty bad as it was my first interview which was actually with the manager and not a HR person. So overall a good process, but not offered job because of my poor performance on an easy interview

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lynchburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in March 2010.

I applied online and received phone interview about a week later. The phone interview was very easy- very basic interview questions such as why do you want to work here, describe yourself, etc. I was then called in for an in person interview a couple days later where they went more in depth with interview questions. They also require both a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!