Sprint

19 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Interview Details – Two on-site interviews with management

Interview Question – Sell me this hat.   Answer Question

Duluth, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in January 2012.

Interview Details – They called me, I made a 15 minutes phone interview. Then they call me next day an offer a position at retail store. Make drug test and that is

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – Very simple and basic questions: "Tell me a little about yourself." "Why would you be a good fit for this position?"

Interview Question – "What do you hate most about your work environment?"   View Answers (2)

Very Easy Interview

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – Make sure you bring a resume and be prepared to answer questions about helping people and sales

Interview Question – Why are you the best person for the job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I applied online, got a call from one of the employees asking me to come down to their office for an interview a few days after I submitted my application. There were 2 employees that interviewed me, asking me general questions. Unfortunately I didn't prepare well.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, they were just general questions. Be prepared for questions that are off-topic.   Answer Question

Santa Monica, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sprint in October 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview is the most important.Usually it is in front of the Manager that wants to hire you. There usually isn't a second interview. Must show that you have salesmanship and can be compliant and dependable. Managers love it when you use sales terms such as " upselling" or "qualifying customers" because it demostrates true experience.

Interview Question – They always ask this question " Name a time when you had to make a difficult sale. Tell me why it was difficult and what did you do to make the sell." Best to know what you're gonna say before you get in the interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiable had to accept the hourly range given.

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sprint in June 2009.

Interview Details – lay back conversation

Interview Question – where see your self in 5 yrs   View Answer

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on-line. Got a call about a month later for an interview. Went in and was interviewed by the Assistant Store Manager. Asked many questions about what I knew about the company and it's history. Many personal questions.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about Sprint?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in June 2011.

Interview Details – Brought in to interview, wanted a presentation of sales pitch to target markets of possible customers for business contracts. Interviewer was 30 min late and did not seem to like when I asked questions about job related tasks.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Columbia, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Sprint in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was a joke. The guy talked to me for about 15 minutes and then said he would put me into the background process. He said he had a couple of others he interviewed and that he would decide and get back to me the following week. A week went by with no word. I called, and he acted like I was bothering him and said it would be the following week. 2 weeks went by and again he acted like I was an idiot for following up and said it would be the following week. The next week I called again and he said I was in the top 3 now and he would decide and call me the following week. 2 weeks go by and I call for the last time. He said the same as before, I was in the top pick of 3 people and he would let me know the following week. I told him to decide by Friday or I was taking a different job offer. He never called! Then, about 2 1/2 months later I get a call from him and he says hey if you are still interested in a job I have chosen you and would like to give you a conditional job offer. I told him I was now a direct competitor and he was nuts.

Interview Question – What does your sales process look like?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Unprofessional, unorganized. I would never willingly go to work for someone like that.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!