Sprint Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Encinitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sprint (Encinitas, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

You meet at the store and do the interview in a small office. It's really busy, so there'll be other workers around. When I took it, there was two managers in the office. One was conducting the interview while the other one wasn't really paying attention. It was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to sell phones?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sprint (Hicksville, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

A recruiter sent me an email letting me know that there would be a career fair. I went because it was my day off from the job that I had at the time. I had an one on one with the DM and one of the exes. I was hired in the spot, filled out paperwork and started working the next week. This company isn't relaiabe, we were switched around and different rules kept coming and going. I was transferred to a different store where I received a promotion to team lead and then less then a month later all of the stores got shut down.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to help a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, everybody gets paid the same

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

The interview was very simple. I was interviewed by one man and one woman. They confirmed I was qualified; however, nearly their entire staff was male, and her boss had been pushing her to hire more women.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions. (I.E. Why do you want to work at Sprint?)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Moreno Valley, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a bit lengthy. We have to go through 3 different interviews before they decide whether or not you're hured. The final interview is with the director of sales of the company.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage. it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage. it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage. it was quick and easy. took 30 minutes but they said i dont need any experience. Everyone was nice. They gave me a tour. They offered me a beverage.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview was really easy had a district manager ask me the basic interview questions. If you're a polished interview you will have no problem moving forward. One of the easiest ive ever had. I believe it truly depends on what kind of interviewer you get.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Two on-site interviews with management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint (Duluth, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

They called me, I made a 15 minutes phone interview. Then they call me next day an offer a position at retail store. Make drug test and that is

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very simple and basic questions: "Tell me a little about yourself." "Why would you be a good fit for this position?"

Interview Questions

• "What do you hate most about your work environment?"   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Make sure you bring a resume and be prepared to answer questions about helping people and sales