Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint
- Retail Sales Consultant (146)
- Technical Consultant (30)
- Sales Representative (25)
- Sales Associate (25)
- Sprint Sales Representative (19)
- Customer Service Representative (18)
- Retail Consultant (17)
- Lead Retail Consultant (17)
- Customer Care Account Services Specialist (14)
- Retail Store Manager (12)
- Assistant Store Manager (12)
- Sales Consultant (9)
- Technical Support Specialist (9)
- Network Engineer (7)
- Business Account Executive (7)
- Store Manager (7)
- Intern (7)
- Account Executive (6)
- Solutions Engineer (6)
- Sales Manager (5)
- Lead Sales Consultant (5)
- Supervisor (5)
- Technical Support Representative (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- RF Engineer (4)
- Manager (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Business Analyst II (4)
- Inside Sales Account Manager (4)
- Account Manager (4)
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in March 2014.
Got a call within a week and set an interview for the following week. Went in later in the evening and had a sit down with the manager. It was more a talk that formal interview. They asked a lot of questions to make sure sprint would be the right fit. Would you rather a bonus or a thanks from higher ups? Can you work any hours that they are open? Went over benefits and typically work stress load.
- Would you rather a cash bonus or a high five from management? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Sprint
Sales InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.
Internal Interview process goes smoothly as long as one has people pulling for you and positive support from management and peers. It has been too many years since the original interview for original hire from the outside -- so can't be of help there.
- typical stuff -- for an internal move -- tell me about your success and why you want this new position..... Answer Question
Not much negotiation it was a lateral move
Sales InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint in July 2009.
I posted my resume on a popular site. I was called for an interview. I went to the site and met with my prospective supervisor. The position was not what I was looking for. I would reccomend clarity throughout the process. I felt as if I had wasted my time because it was presented as a traditional position and ended up being a "on your own" sort of job.