Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint
- Retail Sales Consultant (109)
- Technical Consultant (25)
- Sales Representative (24)
- Sales Associate (23)
- Customer Service Representative (16)
- Retail Consultant (14)
- Customer Care Account Services Specialist (13)
- Retail Store Manager (12)
- Lead Retail Consultant (12)
- Sprint Sales Representative (9)
- Technical Support Specialist (8)
- Sales Consultant (8)
- Network Engineer (7)
- Assistant Store Manager (6)
- Account Executive (5)
- Store Manager (5)
- Technical Support Representative (5)
- Supervisor (5)
- Lead Sales Consultant (4)
- Business Account Executive (4)
- RF Engineer (4)
- Retail Sales Representative (4)
- Sales Manager (4)
- Inside Sales Account Manager (4)
- Solutions Engineer (4)
- Retail Sales Associate (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Intern (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
Sales Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Sprint (Southfield, MI).
Required industry knowledge and local business contacts to be considered, hiring manager used a SAR method for interview, explain a Situation, then explain your Action and follow-up with what was the Result
- Why do you want to work for Sprint? and not Verizon and AT&T Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sprint
Sales Manager InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Sprint (Santa Barbara, CA).
Two Interviews both in person. One with Store Manager and the other with District Manger. Mostly behavioral questions and scenario. What is your experience with sales. Bilingual is highly recommended for position and some sales experience is also recommended at last a year.
- How would you handle an irate customer? 1 Answer
Sales Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Sprint in September 2013.
Very efficient and quick process. although it did seem apparent towards the end of the interview that the decision had been made prior to the interview. Sprint seems to interview multiple people for jobs that the hiring manager already has decided who they will hire. This is likely a process that HR compels.
- How many people have you fired? 1 Answer
Sales Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Sprint (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.
Applied online through referral of former VP of West Region. First you must pass the qualification test, then they email you another personality test. About 3 days later I received a call from Sprint for an in-person interview. Interviewed with two SMs, 2 DM, and 1 Area Director. Got offered the position, accepted, and started work in less than 3 weeks (left notice with old job for 2 weeks)
- What makes you think you can perform at such a high level for a long period of time and how do you build your foundation? 1 Answer
Didn't like the salary, offered to decline. They reconsidered and called back 3 days later with offer bump of barely $1K. Found out that it was max value as all others who followed me were offered the same thing.