Sprint

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Didn't feel like an interview. I had an easy going conversation with the hiring manager, i told her about myself and answered any possible questions she might have had for me. She asked a few questions like, "Why Sprint?" "Why do you want to be in Sales?"

Had 1 interview, did a background and screen test and received an offer.

Negotiation Details – Didn't feel the need to negotiate, was offered a highly competitive rate

Greensboro, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied on a Thursday and I received a call the following Thursday for an in person interview with the store manager. That next Monday was that interview with the store manager. That same week on Thursday, I received a second call from the store manager for an interview with his district manager and himself. They said they both made their decision and it was all smiles. Very friendly district manager. I got a call two hours later from the store manager to make sure I complete the background check approval through a link that he sent me through email. I submitted the info needed for the background check the same hour he called and now its Sunday and I'm just waiting for a call back from them now.

Interview Question – Store manager asked simple interview questions. District manager asked a little tougher questions but not super crazy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They said there is a new base pay (since I asked) that will definitely above $10 per hour. Most of your income will be from commission though.

Kokomo, IN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted through job website almost a day or two after. I went in for initial interview with HR guy who was real laid back and mad e it a comfortable interview environment. Overall basic questions at interview asked how much do you value customer service and what would you do to make sure customer was happy

Interview Question – I did not have any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint in May 2013.

Interview Details – Did one interview on the phone with store manager. Then in person with store manager then interview at corprate.

Interview Question – It was simple questions. Mostly want you to be experienced.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Very strong interviewing process. I was very interested in the position.

Interview Question – How do you handle failure?   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in April 2013.

Interview Details – Took online test got called for interview within 3 days. Had to go through 3 interviews. 1 with ass manager. store manager and dist manager within same day. Questions were very easy.

Interview Question – why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – got offere more than i expected

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in July 2011.

Interview Details – A conference call is arranged between you and two managers from nearby stores, you're questioned about your work ethic and honesty. They inquire a little about your skills, but focus more on corporate espionage. Make sure to emphasize what an extraordinary person you are, they're looking for egocentric people that really want to make money for themselves, and in turn the company. A second interview will happen, in person with a panel of managers, about the same questions you were asked but focusing more on how persuasive and money-driven you are. Don't be afraid to be cocky, they like alphas.

Interview Question – What are some of your downfalls?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Whatever they offer you is the most you'll get an hour, they don't budge.

Daly City, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in August 2010.

Interview Details – Had an interview with the store manager. Gave me some questions to answer such as past experiences with sales. Interview was straight forward, the manager told me the expectations of the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a negative experience with a customer you had and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
  • What is a positive thing about you and negative?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered a position with another carrier.

Toledo, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen, then face to face interview with assistant manager then came back for a face to face interview with store manager, then drug test and background check. The process took a month from start to end.

Interview Question – How would you handle a diffcult customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Very Easy Interview

Mesa, AZ

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in November 2010.

Interview Details – phone interview from HR and then from hiring manager

Interview Question – describe the most important aspect of a sales model   View Answer

Negotiation Details – yes able to negotiate on relative experience.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!