Sprint Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015
Updated Mar 6, 2015

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

was interviewed three times. once, by store manager. second, by store manager and district manager. third, store manager and other district manager. process went very well and I believe I exceeded my expectations and that is why I am currently employed by Sprint through Grant Communications

Interview Questions
  • How do you react under stress or alot of pressure   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in December 2014.

Interview with store manager. Then the Second interview was with another manager from a different store and third interview with thedistrict manager. Overall it was a pretty straight forward process.

Interview Questions
    • What was the hardest situation you faced with a customer.   Answer Question
    There is not much negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Didn't feel like an interview. I had an easy going conversation with the hiring manager, i told her about myself and answered any possible questions she might have had for me. She asked a few questions like, "Why Sprint?" "Why do you want to be in Sales?"

Had 1 interview, did a background and screen test and received an offer.

Didn't feel the need to negotiate, was offered a highly competitive rate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

This was not stressful in any means, I went in looking to make the interview a conversation instead of an interigation, and it was. I applied online and within a week I was called and we set up an interview, I started the next day showdowing other reps, and went to the training class a week after, which I was compensated for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in May 2014.

I applied on a Thursday and I received a call the following Thursday for an in person interview with the store manager. That next Monday was that interview with the store manager. That same week on Thursday, I received a second call from the store manager for an interview with his district manager and himself. They said they both made their decision and it was all smiles. Very friendly district manager. I got a call two hours later from the store manager to make sure I complete the background check approval through a link that he sent me through email. I submitted the info needed for the background check the same hour he called and now its Sunday and I'm just waiting for a call back from them now.

Interview Questions
    • Store manager asked simple interview questions. District manager asked a little tougher questions but not super crazy.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They said there is a new base pay (since I asked) that will definitely above $10 per hour. Most of your income will be from commission though.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

Very strong interviewing process. I was very interested in the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in May 2013.

Did one interview on the phone with store manager. Then in person with store manager then interview at corprate.

Interview Questions
    • It was simple questions. Mostly want you to be experienced.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in April 2013.

Took online test got called for interview within 3 days. Had to go through 3 interviews. 1 with ass manager. store manager and dist manager within same day. Questions were very easy.

Interview Questions
    got offere more than i expected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Contacted through job website almost a day or two after. I went in for initial interview with HR guy who was real laid back and mad e it a comfortable interview environment. Overall basic questions at interview asked how much do you value customer service and what would you do to make sure customer was happy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in July 2011.

A conference call is arranged between you and two managers from nearby stores, you're questioned about your work ethic and honesty. They inquire a little about your skills, but focus more on corporate espionage. Make sure to emphasize what an extraordinary person you are, they're looking for egocentric people that really want to make money for themselves, and in turn the company. A second interview will happen, in person with a panel of managers, about the same questions you were asked but focusing more on how persuasive and money-driven you are. Don't be afraid to be cocky, they like alphas.

Interview Questions
    Whatever they offer you is the most you'll get an hour, they don't budge.