Sprint

Getting the Interview

17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Kokomo, IN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted through job website almost a day or two after. I went in for initial interview with HR guy who was real laid back and mad e it a comfortable interview environment. Overall basic questions at interview asked how much do you value customer service and what would you do to make sure customer was happy

Interview Question – I did not have any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint in May 2013.

Interview Details – Did one interview on the phone with store manager. Then in person with store manager then interview at corprate.

Interview Question – It was simple questions. Mostly want you to be experienced.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Very strong interviewing process. I was very interested in the position.

Interview Question – How do you handle failure?   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in April 2013.

Interview Details – Took online test got called for interview within 3 days. Had to go through 3 interviews. 1 with ass manager. store manager and dist manager within same day. Questions were very easy.

Interview Question – why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – got offere more than i expected

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in July 2011.

Interview Details – A conference call is arranged between you and two managers from nearby stores, you're questioned about your work ethic and honesty. They inquire a little about your skills, but focus more on corporate espionage. Make sure to emphasize what an extraordinary person you are, they're looking for egocentric people that really want to make money for themselves, and in turn the company. A second interview will happen, in person with a panel of managers, about the same questions you were asked but focusing more on how persuasive and money-driven you are. Don't be afraid to be cocky, they like alphas.

Interview Question – What are some of your downfalls?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Whatever they offer you is the most you'll get an hour, they don't budge.

Daly City, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in August 2010.

Interview Details – Had an interview with the store manager. Gave me some questions to answer such as past experiences with sales. Interview was straight forward, the manager told me the expectations of the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a negative experience with a customer you had and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
  • What is a positive thing about you and negative?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered a position with another carrier.

Very Easy Interview

Mesa, AZ

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in November 2010.

Interview Details – phone interview from HR and then from hiring manager

Interview Question – describe the most important aspect of a sales model   View Answer

Negotiation Details – yes able to negotiate on relative experience.

Toledo, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen, then face to face interview with assistant manager then came back for a face to face interview with store manager, then drug test and background check. The process took a month from start to end.

Interview Question – How would you handle a diffcult customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Very Difficult Interview

Broadview Heights, OH

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online thru Sprint's website. I was contacted several days by email and set up with an online assessment. About a week later I was contacted by the sales manager to schedule an interview. He gave me a couple days and times to choose from. I emailed him back with my available time.
Unfortunately, the sales manger never confirmed my interview. I had no idea where to meet him or even if he received my my confirmation.
Very unprofessional, a total waste of time.

Very Easy Interview

Plano, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in October 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was very simple and easy. We went over my resume for about 5 minutes and the hiring manager began telling me about the position I applied for. My second interview was 30 minutes later and that's when they told me that I had to complete a drug test and background check. A week later they offered me the position

Interview Question – Will you be able to attend a 80 hour training and how will you get there?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.