Sprint Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint (Oakland, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was great they took they time with me asked very direct questions answered directly.the man was not intimidating at all . We clicked as soon a I walked in he greeted me and we jumped right into it . It was over all a good experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

was interviewed three times. once, by store manager. second, by store manager and district manager. third, store manager and other district manager. process went very well and I believe I exceeded my expectations and that is why I am currently employed by Sprint through Grant Communications

Interview Questions

• How do you react under stress or alot of pressure   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sprint (Aurora, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

This was not stressful in any means, I went in looking to make the interview a conversation instead of an interigation, and it was. I applied online and within a week I was called and we set up an interview, I started the next day showdowing other reps, and went to the training class a week after, which I was compensated for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview with store manager. Then the Second interview was with another manager from a different store and third interview with thedistrict manager. Overall it was a pretty straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest situation you faced with a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is not much negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in September 2014.

Interview

applied online, got a call from a manager within an hour to interview that wed, she was so chill, i could tell she wanted me to get thet job, she passed me along to a panell interview the next week, i dont have sales expierience but i make up for it with my customer service skills, interview was average, but kinda difficult since i dont have no sales exp, also nervous, had to interview with 2 district managers and 1 store manager. after it was over they said i would hear back within 2 days, still have not heard aything, maybe they have been busy over the weekend.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Didn't feel like an interview. I had an easy going conversation with the hiring manager, i told her about myself and answered any possible questions she might have had for me. She asked a few questions like, "Why Sprint?" "Why do you want to be in Sales?"

Had 1 interview, did a background and screen test and received an offer.

Negotiation

Didn't feel the need to negotiate, was offered a highly competitive rate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint (Greensboro, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied on a Thursday and I received a call the following Thursday for an in person interview with the store manager. That next Monday was that interview with the store manager. That same week on Thursday, I received a second call from the store manager for an interview with his district manager and himself. They said they both made their decision and it was all smiles. Very friendly district manager. I got a call two hours later from the store manager to make sure I complete the background check approval through a link that he sent me through email. I submitted the info needed for the background check the same hour he called and now its Sunday and I'm just waiting for a call back from them now.

Interview Questions

• Store manager asked simple interview questions. District manager asked a little tougher questions but not super crazy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They said there is a new base pay (since I asked) that will definitely above $10 per hour. Most of your income will be from commission though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint (Kokomo, IN) in November 2011.

Interview

Contacted through job website almost a day or two after. I went in for initial interview with HR guy who was real laid back and mad e it a comfortable interview environment. Overall basic questions at interview asked how much do you value customer service and what would you do to make sure customer was happy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Did one interview on the phone with store manager. Then in person with store manager then interview at corprate.

Interview Questions

• It was simple questions. Mostly want you to be experienced.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Very strong interviewing process. I was very interested in the position.