Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,977 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

Sprint Software Engineerrkforce Management Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineerrkforce Management Trainee Interview

Software Engineerrkforce Management Trainee

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in October 2011.

Interview Details – Was given a 10 - 12 question quiz first and then applicants were chosed from that pool to be interviewed. I was interviewed by a panel of 3 people - most f the interview consisted of going over details of the job itself. Questions were asked about my strengths and weaknesses and why thought I would be a good fit for the job.

Interview Question – Tell us about an instance where you maybe didn't handle the situation the best way that you could have   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Software Engineerrkforce Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.