Sprint Sprint Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Greenville, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

Apply online, go in and meet a sales lead, then go in with an interview.

Interview Questions

• How is my personality, and what qualities do I have in sales?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Charlotte, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was about three weeks from first contact to offer. There were two face to face interviews after the initial screening. The first was with the store manager and assistant manager. The second was a week later and included the store manager and district manager. Both interviews were about an hour and fifteen minutes. There was a lot of back and forth and the standard hypothetical questions and real world experience scenarios. How did you handle a difficult customer? What is a problem you faced and how did you handle it?
    Engage the interviewers with your natural personality and ask any questions you have.

Interview Questions

• Both interviews started with tell me about yourself and then why Sprint. Be prepared with knowledge about the company and incorporate that knowledge into why you want this job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint (Phila, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

I feel like I wasted my time going on an interview with them and like he already had someone in mind for the job, so he wrote me off and before I even got there. Over the phone I was asked to memorize phone plans, tablets, and accessories. Then when I came in for the interview, all of a sudden he wanted me to bring a presentation. Besides the fact I was never asked for one, how would you even go about that? It was obvious they had found someone else but it would have been nice if they didn't waste my time.

Interview Questions

• All the questions where pretty basic, besides the one about a presentation.   Answer Question

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Really quick and to the point. Not very extensive. They were hiring in the masses so it was really easy to interview. Had a phone interview and then one with the manager.

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in March 2014.

Interview

Took the On-line assessment got an interview call back a few days latter. First in person interview went well, not really a set piece set of questions. Received a call for a second interview with the district manager a few days after that. Second interview was a bit of a rehash of the first with more where do you want to go with sprint added in.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest customer service you have ever had to provide.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

Long process - many interviews. Questions asked were typical - why do you want to work here? Do you want to make more than 50k? Are you determined?, I was interviewed by a trainer and this was the worst part of the process because the trainer had no idea what the position entailed and thus this person asked irrelevant questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint (Emeryville, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Up- Front the manager wanted to know why he should hire me and what benefit can i bring him.
    I told him that I can out-sell anybody on his sale floor given the chance. You have to be a shark in retail sales.

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in February 2013.

Interview

It took around 5weeks from start to finish. Phone interview and then one on one interview. No hard questions. He did ask me to sell a pencil to him also asked how you would. Handle an upset customer. Nothing to hard for veteran sales people

Pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint (Grand Junction, CO) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. Overall we talked about Sprint and the touched on the position. The manager first interviewed me by telephone however I had already walked in to talk to her. Over the phone interview was very informal but general interview questions were still asked. After that I met one on one with the store manager and then a second interview with the assistant store manager. Both were very nice.

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness of yours? It is important to answer and then turn the answer into a positive response as to why that weakness isn't bad.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (San Diego, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Very thorough and worth the time