Sprint

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – Online Application - Online Assessment - Interview Conducted by District Manager and Store Manager or Operations Manager - Drug Screen and Testing - Background Check Approval - Second Interview if necessary - Verbal Offer - Salary Negotiation - Formal Job Offer via letter or email - Job Acceptance subject to U.S. employment verification

Interview Question – What if any particular characteristics would prevent you from being successful in this position?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – Panel interview

Interview Question – I was an internal candidate so they focused on past success and failures.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted about a first round of interviews in which a panel of 3 store managers interviewed me in the back of a store. The panel asked questions about strengths/weaknesses, relevant experience, and situational questions.

The next day I was contacted by the panel to set up a phone interview with the district manager who was hiring for that location. This interview was scheduled for the following morning.

On the DM interview I was asked similar questions and told the selection was down to myself and one other candidate. I was told the decision would be made by the following Monday, which it was.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience I had in which an ethical dilemma was brought from?   View Answer
  • What are the company initiatives?   View Answer

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!