Sprint

Sprint Store Manager Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Manager Interview

Online Application - Online Assessment - Interview Conducted by District Manager and Store Manager or Operations Manager - Drug Screen and Testing - Background Check Approval - Second Interview if necessary - Verbal Offer - Salary Negotiation - Formal Job Offer via letter or email - Job Acceptance subject to U.S. employment verification

Interview Questions
  • What if any particular characteristics would prevent you from being successful in this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Panel interview

Interview Questions
    • I was an internal candidate so they focused on past success and failures.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in September 2011.

I was contacted about a first round of interviews in which a panel of 3 store managers interviewed me in the back of a store. The panel asked questions about strengths/weaknesses, relevant experience, and situational questions.

The next day I was contacted by the panel to set up a phone interview with the district manager who was hiring for that location. This interview was scheduled for the following morning.

On the DM interview I was asked similar questions and told the selection was down to myself and one other candidate. I was told the decision would be made by the following Monday, which it was.

Interview Questions
    • What was an experience I had in which an ethical dilemma was brought from?   View Answer
    • What are the company initiatives?   View Answer