Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint
- Retail Sales Consultant (119)
- Technical Consultant (27)
- Sales Representative (24)
- Sales Associate (24)
- Customer Service Representative (17)
- Retail Consultant (15)
- Customer Care Account Services Specialist (13)
- Lead Retail Consultant (13)
- Retail Store Manager (12)
- Sprint Sales Representative (10)
- Technical Support Specialist (9)
- Sales Consultant (9)
- Assistant Store Manager (8)
- Network Engineer (7)
- Solutions Engineer (6)
- Sales Manager (5)
- Store Manager (5)
- Intern (5)
- Account Executive (5)
- Technical Support Representative (5)
- Business Account Executive (5)
- Supervisor (5)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- RF Engineer (4)
- Retail Sales Representative (4)
- Lead Sales Consultant (4)
- Inside Sales Account Manager (4)
- Retail Sales Associate (3)
- Business Analyst II (3)
tell me about a time.....its your typical interview process for a entry level call center job. Good luck finding growth potential. get in the door and you will find some very dedicated supervisors, and also not so dedicated. it's a game of self interest. Good luck.
- what would you do if you had a bad interatction Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sprint
Supervisor InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX).
just fill seats- was HR way to look at it- no consistency in offer letters- you should really negotiate the pay especially if you are not getting a fair offer-
- tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager - decision that affected the business in a negative manner Answer Question
Supervisor InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sprint.
Candidates are selected based on experience and knowledge. Questions in the interview are behavioral based and need to be answered in the SAR format (situation, action, result). The hiring process can be lengthy due to all the applicants.
- I do not remember the interview questions I was asked. Answer Question
I did not negotiate the offer.
Supervisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.
Interview was from within the company and was a panel interview. Several interviews took place.
Easy, because it was within the company.
Supervisor InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.
The interview process was very easy, manager was very nice and professional.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review