Sprint Supervisor Interview Questions

1.7

Supervisor Interview

Interview

tell me about a time.....its your typical interview process for a entry level call center job. Good luck finding growth potential. get in the door and you will find some very dedicated supervisors, and also not so dedicated. it's a game of self interest. Good luck.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

just fill seats- was HR way to look at it- no consistency in offer letters- you should really negotiate the pay especially if you are not getting a fair offer-

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager - decision that affected the business in a negative manner   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Candidates are selected based on experience and knowledge. Questions in the interview are behavioral based and need to be answered in the SAR format (situation, action, result). The hiring process can be lengthy due to all the applicants.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember the interview questions I was asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview was from within the company and was a panel interview. Several interviews took place.

Negotiation

Easy, because it was within the company.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, manager was very nice and professional.