Sprint

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Candidates are selected based on experience and knowledge. Questions in the interview are behavioral based and need to be answered in the SAR format (situation, action, result). The hiring process can be lengthy due to all the applicants.

Interview Question – I do not remember the interview questions I was asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate the offer.

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in January 2008.

Interview Details – Interview was from within the company and was a panel interview. Several interviews took place.

Negotiation Details – Easy, because it was within the company.

Very Easy Interview

Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very easy, manager was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Supervisor interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.