Sprint Team Leader Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in December 2011.

Every question is SAR based. Situation-Action-Result. They start with "Tell me about a time..." This is every interview at Sprint also. 90% of the questions you will not be thrown by. It is everything you expect in an interview for a supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you didn't agree with a decision made for your group and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

At Sprint, every interview is exactly the same. SAR - Situation Action Result. The question will start out "Tell me about a time...." Everyone interviewed will have the EXACT same questions. When you look on Glassdoor or Linkedin for interview tips, basically anything about supervisors or escalations will be perfect.

Interview Questions
    • None really. How do you motivate people; how do you appease a customer that wants something they can't have; How are you organized.   Answer Question
    Tried to negotiate but didn't go anywhere. Maybe if you have a good amount of experience it will help that part.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!