Sprint Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014

2.1

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in September 2012.

Filled out an application online (same repetitive questionnaire; they look for consistency). Got a phone call and did a quick phone interview about a week later. Came in for a very relaxed in person interview. Background check, drug screen, got the job.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Technical Consultant Interview

Can't remember its been too long. You go through a few interviews. Not terribly hard and it shows by the type of people they hire. just act somewhat competent and you will do fine

Interview Questions
    • Probably what is your biggest weakness   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint.

I applied online at the Sprint Careers website for the technical consultant position, and I received a call the next day asking to come in for a interview. The position was located in Brooklyn, NY. I went in and I waited about 30 minutes before the interview actually started. I interviewed with the store manager, and also the technical consultant lead. The interview went very well, and only lasted about 15 minutes. The next day I received a call from the location asking to schedule a phone interview with the district manager. I scheduled the interview for the next day at 6 PM. The interview went well over the phone and he basically asked me on how I view customer service and how Important it is to me. I got a call from the store manager the next day and she sent me a email to complete a background check, and also a email for a drug test. I completed my background check and drug test and just waiting for a call back with a offer. Overall, this was a very quick process compared to other employers.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you came across, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Sprint in October 2010.

Applied online, received phone call to come in for interview. Interview was conducting in the Manager's office in the back of the Sprint retail store. Asked typical interview questions from a piece of paper. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" "What is your weakest quality?" "Tell me a time you had to go above and beyond in your work life." Interview took about 15 minutes. The manager was also just seeing how good I was at carrying a conversation.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you have a very difficult customer and what you did to resolve his/her anger   Answer Question
    I was offered a choice between two positions at the end of the interview. The manager matched my asking base salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in October 2012.

Standard interview and drug test. The interview itself was more like a conversation and we just kinda sat there and shot the breeze. He asked about my technical experience which lead to a conversation about Soft Bank. He pretty much told me he was going to give me the job

No negotiations. Take it or leave it.

Technical Consultant Interview

It was a very simple interview. The interview was with both the store manager and district manager. They asked very simple questions about work experiences along with career goals. I was offered the job informally and deiced not to a take it. I would much rather work for att or verizon

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint.

Confidence is key for being hired, you really don't need anything else to get the job. Go through everything slowly online and fill everything out. They'll call you if you pass for an in person interview and then you should be set. Look at this job as an after college or foot in the door type of a job. Make sure you're ready to role play a sale or two to the interview team.

Interview Questions
    You can negotiate for your base pay. I was offered $14 an hour but I knew of 3 others who had more schooling/experience that made $12.50. As far as I know $14 is the cap for starting out as a tech.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tysons Corner, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Sprint in September 2012.

Do you get upset if you see a coworker violated the system, do you tel him/her what makes upset?

Interview Questions
    To get the proper training.

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Sprint.

Applied on the corporate website, the personality test takes quite a bit of time and is not easy. Be consistent and take your time, would be my advice. I got a call about two weeks later and came in for an interview the next day. The interview was very conversational.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to go through a hypothetical scenario and talk about past positive and negative experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sprint in December 2012.

its a two step interview with the store manager and district manger

Interview Questions

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!