Sprint

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – It was a very simple interview. The interview was with both the store manager and district manager. They asked very simple questions about work experiences along with career goals. I was offered the job informally and deiced not to a take it. I would much rather work for att or verizon

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Technical Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Confidence is key for being hired, you really don't need anything else to get the job. Go through everything slowly online and fill everything out. They'll call you if you pass for an in person interview and then you should be set. Look at this job as an after college or foot in the door type of a job. Make sure you're ready to role play a sale or two to the interview team.

Interview Question – Why should we choose you for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate for your base pay. I was offered $14 an hour but I knew of 3 others who had more schooling/experience that made $12.50. As far as I know $14 is the cap for starting out as a tech.

Tysons Corner, VA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Sprint in September 2012.

Interview Details – Do you get upset if you see a coworker violated the system, do you tel him/her what makes upset?

Interview Question – What do you want to be in the future?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – To get the proper training.

Technical Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Applied on the corporate website, the personality test takes quite a bit of time and is not easy. Be consistent and take your time, would be my advice. I got a call about two weeks later and came in for an interview the next day. The interview was very conversational.

Interview Question – Be prepared to go through a hypothetical scenario and talk about past positive and negative experiences.   Answer Question

Louisville, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sprint in December 2012.

Interview Details – its a two step interview with the store manager and district manger

Interview Question – how to deal with a problemmatic manger   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sprint in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was hired as part of a mass-hiring due to a future store opening, so my process was possibly different. I went through two actual interviews: one with assistant managers and then one with store managers. Their questions were pretty easy and nothing really caught me off-guard.

There was a third "interview" that mostly consisted of being told expectations and a final confirmation if I thought the job was right for me.

Interview Question – One of the biggest points in the interview that was made is that they want their techs to be able to interact with customers. The interviewers said most people that apply for the tech position lack people skills and are turned down. You need to be able to convince them that you are capable of handling customers.   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I interviewed at Sprint in May 2013.

Interview Details – From the initial online Application to the first interview took 1week. the interview was with lead tech consultant and lead sales lady, manager was not present. the interview went great questions were in STAR format. 3 days later got a call getting offered the position. Accepted offer, got email about 2 weeks later with drug test and background check instructrions. they use A check and E screen for there testing.

Interview Question – How Can you Adapt to a Rapidly changing setting   Answer Question

Brick, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I had applied through career builder website and within a few days was contacted by the store manager for an in person interview. I went to the store for the interveiw with the manager. It was one on one in his office. No hard or unexpected questions. very laid back. He told me he had a few more interviews to conduct and would be making his decision by the end of the week and if i was chosen id receive an email with instructions for the background and drug test ect. At the end of the week i actually received a call from the manager explaining he had decided to go with an existing employee from a different sprint store that requested a transfer but i would have been chosen if it wasnt against an existing employee.

Interview Question – no difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Mesa, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint in March 2013.

Interview Details – Okay I applied online @ Careerbuilder.com and I went straight to the website, I filled out the application and took a long assessment, which was all behavior assessing. I was then called a few days later for a in-store interview, there was no phone interview. Of course I said yes to the interview. I went to the store it was very casual, but they did ask me every question that other glassdoor users have put as review-interview questions for the Sprint. I didn't study for the interview, it was very laid back, a few days later I was called to take a 2nd interview another store with another supervisor. That interview was even more laid back than the 1st interview, and he mainly talked about the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed, and what you did to correct it?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about time that you that you helped an angry customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Well I told them that Glassdoor average for Sprint Technical Consultant is about 14.07, they seemed fine with that, I should have asked for more but I really wanted the position.

Technical Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Hiring process consisted of applying online. Filling out online questionnaire. Two interviews (from two different managers). Salary expectation from manager to hire. Drug test.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job and why do you think you will be good at it? (A frank and direct question)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation. Told that I've been given the highest possible.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Technical Consultant interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.