Sprint

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I applied online at the Sprint Careers website for the technical consultant position, and I received a call the next day asking to come in for a interview. The position was located in Brooklyn, NY. I went in and I waited about 30 minutes before the interview actually started. I interviewed with the store manager, and also the technical consultant lead. The interview went very well, and only lasted about 15 minutes. The next day I received a call from the location asking to schedule a phone interview with the district manager. I scheduled the interview for the next day at 6 PM. The interview went well over the phone and he basically asked me on how I view customer service and how Important it is to me. I got a call from the store manager the next day and she sent me a email to complete a background check, and also a email for a drug test. I completed my background check and drug test and just waiting for a call back with a offer. Overall, this was a very quick process compared to other employers.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult situation you came across, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Technical Consultant

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Sprint in October 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, received phone call to come in for interview. Interview was conducting in the Manager's office in the back of the Sprint retail store. Asked typical interview questions from a piece of paper. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" "What is your weakest quality?" "Tell me a time you had to go above and beyond in your work life." Interview took about 15 minutes. The manager was also just seeing how good I was at carrying a conversation.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you have a very difficult customer and what you did to resolve his/her anger   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a choice between two positions at the end of the interview. The manager matched my asking base salary.

Very Easy Interview

Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in October 2012.

Interview Details – Standard interview and drug test. The interview itself was more like a conversation and we just kinda sat there and shot the breeze. He asked about my technical experience which lead to a conversation about Soft Bank. He pretty much told me he was going to give me the job

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Take it or leave it.

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – It was a very simple interview. The interview was with both the store manager and district manager. They asked very simple questions about work experiences along with career goals. I was offered the job informally and deiced not to a take it. I would much rather work for att or verizon

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Technical Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Confidence is key for being hired, you really don't need anything else to get the job. Go through everything slowly online and fill everything out. They'll call you if you pass for an in person interview and then you should be set. Look at this job as an after college or foot in the door type of a job. Make sure you're ready to role play a sale or two to the interview team.

Interview Question – Why should we choose you for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate for your base pay. I was offered $14 an hour but I knew of 3 others who had more schooling/experience that made $12.50. As far as I know $14 is the cap for starting out as a tech.

Tysons Corner, VA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Sprint in September 2012.

Interview Details – Do you get upset if you see a coworker violated the system, do you tel him/her what makes upset?

Interview Question – What do you want to be in the future?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – To get the proper training.

Technical Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Applied on the corporate website, the personality test takes quite a bit of time and is not easy. Be consistent and take your time, would be my advice. I got a call about two weeks later and came in for an interview the next day. The interview was very conversational.

Interview Question – Be prepared to go through a hypothetical scenario and talk about past positive and negative experiences.   Answer Question

Louisville, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sprint in December 2012.

Interview Details – its a two step interview with the store manager and district manger

Interview Question – how to deal with a problemmatic manger   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sprint in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was hired as part of a mass-hiring due to a future store opening, so my process was possibly different. I went through two actual interviews: one with assistant managers and then one with store managers. Their questions were pretty easy and nothing really caught me off-guard.

There was a third "interview" that mostly consisted of being told expectations and a final confirmation if I thought the job was right for me.

Interview Question – One of the biggest points in the interview that was made is that they want their techs to be able to interact with customers. The interviewers said most people that apply for the tech position lack people skills and are turned down. You need to be able to convince them that you are capable of handling customers.   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I interviewed at Sprint in May 2013.

Interview Details – From the initial online Application to the first interview took 1week. the interview was with lead tech consultant and lead sales lady, manager was not present. the interview went great questions were in STAR format. 3 days later got a call getting offered the position. Accepted offer, got email about 2 weeks later with drug test and background check instructrions. they use A check and E screen for there testing.

Interview Question – How Can you Adapt to a Rapidly changing setting   Answer Question

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!