Sprint Test Engineer II Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Retail Sales Consultant (75)
- Sales Associate (19)
- Sales Representative (19)
- Technical Consultant (18)
- Customer Service Representative (13)
- Retail Consultant (12)
- Lead Retail Consultant (12)
- Retail Store Manager (12)
- Customer Care Account Services Specialist (9)
- Technical Support Specialist (8)
- Sales Consultant (8)
- Network Engineer (6)
- Technical Support Representative (5)
- Assistant Store Manager (5)
- Account Executive (5)
- Sales Manager (4)
- RF Engineer (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Supervisor (3)
- Lead Sales Consultant (3)
- Store Manager (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Applications Developer III (2)
- Team Leader (2)
- Intern (2)
- Business Customer Service Representative (2)
- Indirect Account Executive (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Account Services (2)
Test Engineer II Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sprint in October 2010.
Interview Details – - submitted cover letter and resume for position.
- was contacted to interview within 2 weeks of submission.
- was contacted with an offer letter almost 3 months later.
- attended 1 day new employee briefing.
- began career at Sprint.
Interview Question – Provide examples of how you saved your prior employees money or contributed to the overall success of that company. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – An offer letter was sent to my house and it was basically a take it or leave it offer.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint