Sprouts Farmers Market Deli Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

1.7

Deli Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in December 2014.

I went to a hiring event for a new store opening in Scottsdale, AZ. Everybody was very friendly and personable. I met with a number of people, first the regional hiring mgr and the grocery mgr. They took me to meet the new store mgr, who during our conversation, found that m household does a lot of juicing. Because of that he took me to meet the deli mgr, and was immediately offered a job at the Juice bar. Over all, an easy and pleasant process.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were very common, not really any surprises.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in April 2014.

Applied online. Got called a couple of weeks later. Went in for the interview with the store manager. Sat down with manager, talked about days available and pay and got the job. It was a pretty simple interview overall.

Interview Questions
    I asked for 9 an hour on my application and they gave it to me due to my prior experience with food and customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in March 2012.

Applied online and was called within the week. The interview process was pretty easy.Behavioral questions. I had 2 interviews. The first I was asked 6 behavioral questions. They were all dealing with customer service. The second interview was with the manager. Asked typical questions and was told about the position. Competed interview and was met again by asdt manager. Was called back in a couple of days and offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. Tell me about dealing with a difficult customer   Answer Question

I took a position at another store which paid more money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in January 2011.

Got a phone call from the manager, went in for interview next day. They asked basic questions such as why do you want to work here and what I was like. Then I took a drug test and results were instantaneous so I was hired on the spot. I got the position of bagger initially but moved up after about a month and a half.

Interview Questions
    easy i started at min. wage there was no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in May 2010.

I called the store many times to find out which department was hiring. The online application seemed to get no feedback. Once I finally convinced the Deli Manager to interview me, she just asked where I worked before. We shared similar work histories and ended up just talking about old coworkers. She had me meet with the store manager and it took him a really long time to find my online app to get the paperwork going.

Interview Questions
    • How much are you hoping to be paid?   View Answer
    • Why do you think you'll be a good Sprouts employee?   View Answer
    He low balled me with my pay rate, because of the job market at the time, I had to take it. I wasn't in a position to negotiate at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in April 2010.

They are not very nice in the interview process and they act like you are interupting their their precious time.

there is no negotiation

Deli Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Online application. Interview scheduled one week later. Interview with manager was informal and friendly. 2 weeks later they called me to fill my papers. Start working more than 1 month after my application,

No negotiation at all.