Sprouts Farmers Market

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and was called within the week. The interview process was pretty easy.Behavioral questions. I had 2 interviews. The first I was asked 6 behavioral questions. They were all dealing with customer service. The second interview was with the manager. Asked typical questions and was told about the position. Competed interview and was met again by asdt manager. Was called back in a couple of days and offered a position.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. Tell me about dealing with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I took a position at another store which paid more money.

Very Easy Interview

Pasadena, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in January 2011.

Interview Details – Got a phone call from the manager, went in for interview next day. They asked basic questions such as why do you want to work here and what I was like. Then I took a drug test and results were instantaneous so I was hired on the spot. I got the position of bagger initially but moved up after about a month and a half.

Interview Question – "Why do you want to work here?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – easy i started at min. wage there was no negotiations

Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in May 2010.

Interview Details – I called the store many times to find out which department was hiring. The online application seemed to get no feedback. Once I finally convinced the Deli Manager to interview me, she just asked where I worked before. We shared similar work histories and ended up just talking about old coworkers. She had me meet with the store manager and it took him a really long time to find my online app to get the paperwork going.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – He low balled me with my pay rate, because of the job market at the time, I had to take it. I wasn't in a position to negotiate at all.

Dallas, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in April 2010.

Interview Details – They are not very nice in the interview process and they act like you are interupting their their precious time.

Interview Question – nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there is no negotiation

Deli Clerk

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Interview Details – Online application. Interview scheduled one week later. Interview with manager was informal and friendly. 2 weeks later they called me to fill my papers. Start working more than 1 month after my application,

Interview Question – No one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at all.

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!