Sprouts Farmers Market Interview Questions

2.0

Bulk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rosemead, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in December 2012.

Hiring was done at a job fair. I called HQ to ask where the job fair was held, attended the job fair, job a second call back for an interview and then job hired. Hiring took roughly 1 month to process because of background checks and drug tests, no official complaints.

Vitamin Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2012.

I went to a new store opening so the wait was long which I expected. I went to apply for any position. I had 16 years experience in running a natural food store. They interviewed me that day and then scheduled a 2nd. They offered me a vitamin clerk job- part-time. They offered me $11/hr with no benefits. I countered with $15/hr. The wage offered was a minimum for the job. She refused my call after that. Never declined. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Offer was too low when my experience is taken into consideration.

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boulder, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2013.

Pretty straight forward and easy questions, trying to determine whether or not you are competent to do the job. Sat down one on one with store manager, maybe questions. Sent me straight to processing.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you can bring to the table for our company?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Easy typical interview. Asked what my ex employer thought my strengths and weaknesses were....very personable boss. Flexible hours offered and laid back esque. Im really excited to be a part of this team of people! Hopefully it will be just as rewarding as I predict that it will be.

N/a

Assistant Produce Manager Interview

Was asked the same questions that you would normally get asked in an interview. It was casual and in a room with many other people who were being interviewed at the same time. After that, most communication was done online.

Vitamin Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2014.

was emailed after submitting application online. conducted basic interview. was asked why i thought i would be a good fit for the postion. and also about prior situations with customers. i told them about my experience dealing with customers. and why they had to choose to hire someone with my skill and experience knowledge, and i was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • tell me why you applied and why you would be a good candidate for the job   Answer Question

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in April 2014.

I had 2 interviews with 2 different people. The building was gorgeous and the people were extremely professional. I received great communication throughout the process. The offer letter was sent to me within a week.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to name 3 faults that I have and know I need to fix. This was something that was hard for me.   Answer Question
    I received an offer letter. The letter was followed up by a phone call. I reviewed the information and accepted the offer. They were very excited.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thornton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in October 2010.

I was called for an interview after submitting an online application. It took about 2 weeks for them to contact me. I was then instructed to meet the store manager at a nearby clubhouse at an apartment complex across the street from the store. It was fairly short and pleasant. The interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to. I was at ease in the interview and never felt nervous or intimidated.

Interview Questions
    • These were mostly customer oriented questions. For example, how you handle difficult customers, etc.   Answer Question

Store 4th Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in June 2014.

With a new store opening soon Sprouts held a job fair for 2 full days & did not require a set interview time so it was convenient for applicants. I applied online in advance and networked through LinkedIn. I met with one manager who conducted the interview in an open room but plenty of space to have one-on-one.

Interview Questions
    • Asked if I was prepared to do an on the spot saliva test & background check   View Answer
    Yes, I was able to negotiate based on my experience however that requires approval which may take an extra week or more but well worth the wait.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Snellville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2014.

I applied online after seeing the job. I had two in person interviews. They took forever with each part of the process and were very flaky. The people were nice enough, but I didn't trust them.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you could offer us that no one else could?   Answer Question

They were really flaky and took forever to get back to me. Several times they claimed they would call and didn't.

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!