Sprouts Farmers Market

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.0

Produce Clerk Interview

Fairly easy. Main questions that were asked is why i want to work at sprouts and will i be able accomplish the task. Also the classic question " tell me about yourself"

Interview Questions
    • there wasn't any difficult or unexpected question during the interview process   Answer Question
    no negotiation. Every position had a set hourly pay

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Wasnt a formal interview, more or less was just them calling you in for drug testing, and filling out paperwork (W4 tax info etc) but there was really no questions asked, just here fill out the paperwork, and she said can you start today?

There was no negotiation phase for me.

Head Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Interview was pretty casual and not to hard. The position was open until the end of the interview, and then suddenly it had been filled. They realized I had over 2 years experience and a BS in Business and I don't even know if they went to college or had any prior experience.

Interview Questions
    • 3 words used to describe me by associates   View Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

I Submitted an application online. Got a call from the HR the next day asking when I could come in for an interview. She asked me questions like "why do you want to work for Sprouts" and about my availability. It was a very laid back interview. I was hired on the spot after a drug test.

4th Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chino Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chino Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

I walked in and asked one of the cashiers where the store manager was. He pulled me into the manager's office. We talked about my experience with grocery. Asked me some questions. A couple of the workers were knocking on the door, I guess they needed help.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a employee came back from lunch drunk?   View Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in December 2014.

I went to a hiring event for a new store opening in Scottsdale, AZ. Everybody was very friendly and personable. I met with a number of people, first the regional hiring mgr and the grocery mgr. They took me to meet the new store mgr, who during our conversation, found that m household does a lot of juicing. Because of that he took me to meet the deli mgr, and was immediately offered a job at the Juice bar. Over all, an easy and pleasant process.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very common, not really any surprises.   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in November 2014.

Basic interview for a basic job, nothing to serious had to talk to two separate hiring representatives. Asked about employment history and and special benefits I possess to help Sprouts in the hiring process. Likable people but terrible salary in regards to other companies in the local area

Terrible Salary

Produce Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Initial phone call was from the store manager who told me I was a possible candidate. Made appointment for follow up interview. 30 minutes after the agreed on appointment time I ended up calling them. Was then referred to assistant manager, had a brief interview with the normal questions and made arrangements for third interview. Was stood up again, ended up connecting the next day over the phone and was told that I was no longer a candidate for the job. Felt that they were totally disorganized and wasted my time.

Interview Questions
    • Have I ever trained anyone to successfully take my position so that I could advance in the company?   View Answer

Grocery Clerk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

The interview was pretty standard. Behavioral questions. Took about 20 mins. I had actually applied for a higher position but decided to do the interview anyway. Sprouts seems like a good growing company.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any hard questions. If you have any retail/customer service experience you will do fine.   Answer Question

Pay was too low for my experience.

Cashier/Grocery Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

I found the manager to be very unprofessional. Forgot who they were interviewing, answered calls , and employees came into during the interview. They also mentioned they needed someone to be available for all hours, yet this was a part time job. I thought interview was fine (in spite of the distractions) but then was told that if no one called, it wasn't because I didn't get the job it was because they were too busy to call. I was asked to call for an update (I didn't call).