Sprouts Farmers Market

2.0

4th Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chino Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chino Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

I walked in and asked one of the cashiers where the store manager was. He pulled me into the manager's office. We talked about my experience with grocery. Asked me some questions. A couple of the workers were knocking on the door, I guess they needed help.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a employee came back from lunch drunk?   View Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

I Submitted an application online. Got a call from the HR the next day asking when I could come in for an interview. She asked me questions like "why do you want to work for Sprouts" and about my availability. It was a very laid back interview. I was hired on the spot after a drug test.

Deli Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in December 2014.

I went to a hiring event for a new store opening in Scottsdale, AZ. Everybody was very friendly and personable. I met with a number of people, first the regional hiring mgr and the grocery mgr. They took me to meet the new store mgr, who during our conversation, found that m household does a lot of juicing. Because of that he took me to meet the deli mgr, and was immediately offered a job at the Juice bar. Over all, an easy and pleasant process.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very common, not really any surprises.   Answer Question

Produce Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Initial phone call was from the store manager who told me I was a possible candidate. Made appointment for follow up interview. 30 minutes after the agreed on appointment time I ended up calling them. Was then referred to assistant manager, had a brief interview with the normal questions and made arrangements for third interview. Was stood up again, ended up connecting the next day over the phone and was told that I was no longer a candidate for the job. Felt that they were totally disorganized and wasted my time.

Interview Questions
    • Have I ever trained anyone to successfully take my position so that I could advance in the company?   View Answer

Grocery Clerk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

The interview was pretty standard. Behavioral questions. Took about 20 mins. I had actually applied for a higher position but decided to do the interview anyway. Sprouts seems like a good growing company.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any hard questions. If you have any retail/customer service experience you will do fine.   Answer Question

Pay was too low for my experience.

Cashier/Grocery Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

I found the manager to be very unprofessional. Forgot who they were interviewing, answered calls , and employees came into during the interview. They also mentioned they needed someone to be available for all hours, yet this was a part time job. I thought interview was fine (in spite of the distractions) but then was told that if no one called, it wasn't because I didn't get the job it was because they were too busy to call. I was asked to call for an update (I didn't call).

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Two weeks after applying online, I received a phone call and was asked to walk in for an interview. I was interviewed by the manager in the front of the store by the cashiers, and the entirety of it took about 5 minutes, if that - and interrupted midway when the manager got up to help a cashier with something. For most of the interview, she talked to me about the position, its requirements, the corporate accountability system, and so on, calling the job "pretty easy." She then asked me if I had any questions. Not like a traditional interview at all, and definitely not an effective interview. I was told that there were going to be 5 more interviews that same day, and that I would be called the next day before noon if I got the job. Overall, I got the feeling that the manager just wanted to get the interview over with.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Easy typical interview. Asked what my ex employer thought my strengths and weaknesses were....very personable boss. Flexible hours offered and laid back esque. Im really excited to be a part of this team of people! Hopefully it will be just as rewarding as I predict that it will be.

N/a

Assistant Produce Manager Interview

Was asked the same questions that you would normally get asked in an interview. It was casual and in a room with many other people who were being interviewed at the same time. After that, most communication was done online.

Front End Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2014.

I put my application in on a Sunday and received a phone call from a manager the next day asking me if i was available with in the next 2 hours. I was. When i walked into the store i waited very briefly at the front while a cashier paged the manager. He then took me upstairs into the office and was very professional. He asked me questions about previous difficulty I've had at past jobs and then sent me home. He told me i would be receiving another phone call from the store manager. I never received a second phone call so when i called they told me they had a freeze going on and no one was being hired at Sprouts. They store manager also had quit and thrown away everyone's interview papers so they needed to start all over on everyone's process. I got another call a few days later from the manager that had interviewed me asking if i was available for an interview, he did not remember that we had already met and had one. I decided that this seemed a little crazy and decided to seek employment elsewhere.

Interview Questions
    • didn't ask any questions that were extremely difficult   Answer Question

The company seems very disorientated The employees that i did talk to told me it was not worth putting myself through tons of stress. The pay is not very good. Every employees i talked to, managers included told me they get the minimum raise when its review time. They do not hire full time so no benefits. Doesn't sound like a place i want to work at.