Sprouts Farmers Market

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bakery Clerk Interview

Bakery Clerk
Thornton, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview after submitting an online application. It took about 2 weeks for them to contact me. I was then instructed to meet the store manager at a nearby clubhouse at an apartment complex across the street from the store. It was fairly short and pleasant. The interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to. I was at ease in the interview and never felt nervous or intimidated.

Interview Question – These were mostly customer oriented questions. For example, how you handle difficult customers, etc.   Answer Question

Store 4th Manager Interview

Store 4th Manager
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in June 2014.

Interview Details – With a new store opening soon Sprouts held a job fair for 2 full days & did not require a set interview time so it was convenient for applicants. I applied online in advance and networked through LinkedIn. I met with one manager who conducted the interview in an open room but plenty of space to have one-on-one.

Interview Question – Asked if I was prepared to do an on the spot saliva test & background check   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate based on my experience however that requires approval which may take an extra week or more but well worth the wait.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Snellville, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online after seeing the job. I had two in person interviews. They took forever with each part of the process and were very flaky. The people were nice enough, but I didn't trust them.

Interview Question – What do you think you could offer us that no one else could?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They were really flaky and took forever to get back to me. Several times they claimed they would call and didn't.

Head Cashier Interview

Head Cashier

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in June 2014.

Interview Details – I went to a Job Fair they held for a new store opening up in my area. Went to the Job Fair around the afternoon and not too many people interviewing. I had already applied online, went into a waiting room for about 15mins and then was called into the next room where there were a lot of other interviews going on. I sat down with the Assistant Store Manager, and he asked me the ice break question " Tell me about yourself and what position(s) you applied for and why?". The other questions were the normal interview questions, and some customer service questions. After a few minutes of talking the manager stated he liked me and offered me the Head Cashier position and then I went over to another table to do the drug test. Later on in the day they sent me an email of forms and things to do online to start the background check. A week later they called to see if I was still interested in the job and sent me another email to start my new hire paperwork . A few days later I was called to come to the other store to finish up my paperwork.

Interview Question – No hard or unexpected questions. Most were common basic interview questions along with customer service questions and scenarios.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Riverside, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked to come in and interview, entire process with interview, drug test and background check was about 3 days,I felt accepted right away and thought I was hired. my interviewer made me feel comfortable you made me feel as if what I said was important and that she was looking forward to working with me

Interview Question – What do you think makes you a good fit?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations

Grocery Clerk Interview

Grocery Clerk
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online for an open grocery clerk position, after a few days I called up there to talk with a manager but they were gone, so they employee on the phone took my name and number. 2 days later the store director called me and asked when I could come in for an interview, and I went in the next day. It was in the manager's office and there weren't many (if any) questions that weren't related to my availability. Anyways a few days later he called me and asked me to come in to finish paper work after my background check went through, and when I went in to fill it out I was given a oral swab drug screen, and talked with the manager who was there and got scheduled for my first day, and was given 2 shirts. The process was about 2.5 weeks from applying to starting work.

Interview Question – I was not questioned.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a position in the Bakery Department and I was open to that position but the hours didn't coordinate with my schedule so I was given the Grocery Clerk job.

Produce Clerk Interview

Produce Clerk
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2012.

Interview Details – Very well handled. There was not any stereotypical feeling. Simple yes or no response and was really based on could I handle what I was applying for. Didn't take long to finish and was easy.

Interview Question – why leave current job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This is what we have available

Bulk Clerk Interview

Bulk Clerk
Rosemead, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in January 2013.

Interview Details – My interview process went smoothly but communication between interview and hire date was rather unprecedented. If you do get hired the day of or during the second interview drug tests are held the day of.

Interview Question – All questions seemed to be based off of general knowledge, no trick questions that I could remember.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bakery Clerk Interview

Bakery Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in August 2011.

Interview Details – I got hired at one of the job fairs, for a newly opening store. They looked at my resume and sent me on to the next person. I basically got hired off of my resume (I had experience in Albertsons Deli, baking for a small bakery in college, and a degree in nutrition)

Interview Question – There were literally no questions, other than my availability, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no salary negotiation. I've heard that most managers will either not hire/promote you or give you the lowest salary if you try to negotiate.

Assistant Grocery Manager Interview

Assistant Grocery Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Interview Details – Applied and interviewed that week. Came in for a second interview a few days later. Really no tough questions as I have had a similar job elsewhere.

Negotiation Details – They said it was all they could pay

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!