Sprouts Farmers Market Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.8

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I applied for cashier, only had deli available. Interviewer was great, deli manager was very knowledgeable and patient with my questions, that was my first time working in the deli department , normally worked up front.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience and was I willing to learn something new   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company wanted to start me out at a lower rate, she made sure that I received a pay that represented my years of experience. I got the pay that she put in for me. It was nice to have someone go the extra mile for me.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Easy typical interview. Asked what my ex employer thought my strengths and weaknesses were....very personable boss. Flexible hours offered and laid back esque. Im really excited to be a part of this team of people! Hopefully it will be just as rewarding as I predict that it will be.

Negotiation

N/a

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with 2 different people. The building was gorgeous and the people were extremely professional. I received great communication throughout the process. The offer letter was sent to me within a week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to name 3 faults that I have and know I need to fix. This was something that was hard for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received an offer letter. The letter was followed up by a phone call. I reviewed the information and accepted the offer. They were very excited.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

I did a phone interview to start it off, then met with the regional manager for an interview. I was offered the job after the second interview

Interview Questions

• What are my weakness and what I thought I needed to do to work on them to get better   Answer Question

Vitamin Department Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

The called for an interview and asked some questions like tell me about yourself, how many store location they have and what do you see yourself in 5 years. They also provide a detail information of the position and the process of how you will get contact after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult but better do some research of the company before you go for an interview so you can answer all the general question   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2008.

Interview

Fair questions related to product knowledge,math skills.

Interview Questions

• What is the part about your last job you disliked the most?   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation about a disgruntled customer and what was the outcome?   Answer Question