Sprouts Farmers Market Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Easy typical interview. Asked what my ex employer thought my strengths and weaknesses were....very personable boss. Flexible hours offered and laid back esque. Im really excited to be a part of this team of people! Hopefully it will be just as rewarding as I predict that it will be.

N/a

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in April 2014.

I had 2 interviews with 2 different people. The building was gorgeous and the people were extremely professional. I received great communication throughout the process. The offer letter was sent to me within a week.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to name 3 faults that I have and know I need to fix. This was something that was hard for me.   Answer Question
    I received an offer letter. The letter was followed up by a phone call. I reviewed the information and accepted the offer. They were very excited.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in April 2013.

I did a phone interview to start it off, then met with the regional manager for an interview. I was offered the job after the second interview

Interview Questions
    • What are my weakness and what I thought I needed to do to work on them to get better   Answer Question

Vitamin Department Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in August 2012.

The called for an interview and asked some questions like tell me about yourself, how many store location they have and what do you see yourself in 5 years. They also provide a detail information of the position and the process of how you will get contact after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult but better do some research of the company before you go for an interview so you can answer all the general question   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in April 2008.

Fair questions related to product knowledge,math skills.

Interview Questions
    • What is the part about your last job you disliked the most?   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation about a disgruntled customer and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!