Sprouts Farmers Market

1.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2014.

was emailed after submitting application online. conducted basic interview. was asked why i thought i would be a good fit for the postion. and also about prior situations with customers. i told them about my experience dealing with customers. and why they had to choose to hire someone with my skill and experience knowledge, and i was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • tell me why you applied and why you would be a good candidate for the job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

Vitamins Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in March 2013.

The initial interview went really well. Somewhat informal and relaxed. Was with the night store manager and then with the primary store manage/director. Replied the next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    Really did no find it necessary to negotiate.

Vitamin Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2012.

Applied online and they called me in for an interview a couple weeks later. Had initial interview with the vitamin manager. Interview was pretty standard, but at the end had some vitamin questions. Then second interview with the store manager. Second interview was just asking easy questions like why I want this job and then asking about hours of availability and what you're job will consist of and if you're ok with that.

Interview Questions
    • Had vitamin questions: Do you take supplements, what's your favorite supplement and why, what is something good for blood health, what is good for digestion, fat soluble vs water soluble vitamins.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2012.

I went to a new store opening so the wait was long which I expected. I went to apply for any position. I had 16 years experience in running a natural food store. They interviewed me that day and then scheduled a 2nd. They offered me a vitamin clerk job- part-time. They offered me $11/hr with no benefits. I countered with $15/hr. The wage offered was a minimum for the job. She refused my call after that. Never declined. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Offer was too low when my experience is taken into consideration.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seal Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seal Beach, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in June 2008.

Job Fair specifically for new store opening. Announced in local papers & at Unemployment offices. Arrive with resume, complete application and wait to talk to interviewer who was a regional supervisor who was assigned to new store openings.

Short interview discuss background skills, departmentdeterined. Offer of position 1 week later.

Interview Questions
    • List names of neutraceutical companies and their products.   Answer Question
    Firm offer, not negotion except expected schedules

Vitamin Clerk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in May 2011.

I was asked to come to the store and meet with the general manager. He was preoccupied and said he could not make the hiring desicion and would I go to another store right away to interivew with the AP.
    I did drive to the next location. The VP stated I was more than qualified after 5 minute interview of me stating my experience. He asked me to fill out paperwork and call him personally the next day. I called the next day 5 times left messages and they never returned my call. It seemed there was a lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been in customer service.   View Answer