Sprouts Farmers Market

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cupertino, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2014.

Interview Details – was emailed after submitting application online. conducted basic interview. was asked why i thought i would be a good fit for the postion. and also about prior situations with customers. i told them about my experience dealing with customers. and why they had to choose to hire someone with my skill and experience knowledge, and i was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – tell me why you applied and why you would be a good candidate for the job   Answer Question

Vitamin Clerk

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and they called me in for an interview a couple weeks later. Had initial interview with the vitamin manager. Interview was pretty standard, but at the end had some vitamin questions. Then second interview with the store manager. Second interview was just asking easy questions like why I want this job and then asking about hours of availability and what you're job will consist of and if you're ok with that.

Interview Question – Had vitamin questions: Do you take supplements, what's your favorite supplement and why, what is something good for blood health, what is good for digestion, fat soluble vs water soluble vitamins.   View Answer

Seal Beach, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in June 2008.

Interview Details – Job Fair specifically for new store opening. Announced in local papers & at Unemployment offices. Arrive with resume, complete application and wait to talk to interviewer who was a regional supervisor who was assigned to new store openings.

Short interview discuss background skills, departmentdeterined. Offer of position 1 week later.

Interview Question – List names of neutraceutical companies and their products.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Firm offer, not negotion except expected schedules

Very Easy Interview

Vitamin Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked to come to the store and meet with the general manager. He was preoccupied and said he could not make the hiring desicion and would I go to another store right away to interivew with the AP.
I did drive to the next location. The VP stated I was more than qualified after 5 minute interview of me stating my experience. He asked me to fill out paperwork and call him personally the next day. I called the next day 5 times left messages and they never returned my call. It seemed there was a lack of professionalism.

Interview Question – Have you ever been in customer service.   View Answer

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!