Spurwink Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Direct Support Interview

Direct Support
Providence, RI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Spurwink Services.

Interview Details – interview and hiring process was long

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Direct Support Professional Interview

Direct Support Professional

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Spurwink Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – The application is all electronic initially. I was contacted by someone within a couple weeks. The actual 1:1 interview took place at one of the therapeutic homes, which I thought was a great touch. We talked about the position, the clients, and my potential fit. We then toured the facility I would be working at. I heard back within one week and then filled out forms for a background check, etc. Overall, everyone was very pleasant and helpful.

Interview Question – How do you feel about using physical restraints on clients?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Spurwink Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spurwink Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Spurwink Services employees and interview candidates.