Spurwink Services Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spurwink Services

Direct Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Spurwink Services (Providence, RI).

Interview

interview and hiring process was long

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none

Therapeutic Couple Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelsea, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Spurwink Services (Chelsea, ME) in October 2013.

Interview

Start by speaking with Steve Connley, the recruiter. Then, have a phone interview with a Senior Administrator. We then had a Skype interview with 2 program supervisors. Once we decided to move forward, we scheduled a flight to complete an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We asked if the house had mold. We were told it doesn't because the state mandates that the youth can not live in a house with mold. We found mold in more than one home. If we had known that respite staff have less responsibilities, better pay, and there was no way to advance to that position, then we would have asked for "respite pay" or asked to be considered as a respite team.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Spurwink Services in June 2010.

Interview

The application is all electronic initially. I was contacted by someone within a couple weeks. The actual 1:1 interview took place at one of the therapeutic homes, which I thought was a great touch. We talked about the position, the clients, and my potential fit. We then toured the facility I would be working at. I heard back within one week and then filled out forms for a background check, etc. Overall, everyone was very pleasant and helpful.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about using physical restraints on clients?   Answer Question