Square Square U Representative Interview Questions

2.0

Square U Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Square (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online at squareup.com after reading a tweet on their twitter feed. About 3 to 4 weeks later I received an email back stating that Square was interested in hiring me and wanted to schedule a time to speak with me over the phone.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was "Why do you want to work for Square?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

We can only pay you X amount at this time. Is there a possibility of an increase within the next 2-6 months? Yes. I'll take it.

Other Interview Reviews for Square

Square U Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Square (Orange, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied via the Square jobs posting page after finding it on Twitter. Was contacted the day of via email to schedule a phone interview. Following that I spoke to a guy named Miles who asked me a bunch of behavioral questions - I felt a bit nervous because it seemed that there was a delay between the sound being transmitted from person to person; however it seemed pretty basic. I was asked what I would bring to the table and what the market is like in the general area as to how i can expand the brand itself. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. A couple of days later I was notified of getting the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - set pay is minimum wage in your area.