Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Square
- Software Engineer (27)
- Software Engineering (14)
- Intern (9)
- Customer Support Representative (9)
- Product Manager (4)
- Account Executive (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Recruiting Coordinator (3)
- Data Scientist (3)
- Risk Support Representative (3)
- Square U Representative (2)
- Customer Support Operations Analyst (2)
- Software Engineer Intern (2)
- Tech Support (2)
- Risk Operations Specialist (2)
- Square Support (2)
- Communications Manager (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Customer Technical Support (2)
- Accountant (2)
- Software Engineering Intern (2)
- Engineering Project Manager (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Account Management (1)
- Summer (1)
- Firmware Engineer (1)
- Frontend Engineer (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Business Associate (1)
Square U Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Square (Boston, MA) in February 2012.
I applied online at squareup.com after reading a tweet on their twitter feed. About 3 to 4 weeks later I received an email back stating that Square was interested in hiring me and wanted to schedule a time to speak with me over the phone.
- The most difficult question was "Why do you want to work for Square?" 1 Answer
We can only pay you X amount at this time. Is there a possibility of an increase within the next 2-6 months? Yes. I'll take it.
Other Interview Reviews for Square
Square U Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Square (Orange, CA) in February 2012.
Applied via the Square jobs posting page after finding it on Twitter. Was contacted the day of via email to schedule a phone interview. Following that I spoke to a guy named Miles who asked me a bunch of behavioral questions - I felt a bit nervous because it seemed that there was a delay between the sound being transmitted from person to person; however it seemed pretty basic. I was asked what I would bring to the table and what the market is like in the general area as to how i can expand the brand itself. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. A couple of days later I was notified of getting the job.
- What is the market like in your given area? Answer Question
No negotiation - set pay is minimum wage in your area.