I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Srei Sahaj e-Village in January 2011.
Interview Details – The Job Description of the role on offer was shared before they visited our campus for recruitment.
On the day prior to campus placements, the top management gave a pre- placement talk where they gave a complete salary break up
There were 4 rounds of interview process:
1. There was an initial 2 mins interview of all candidates
2. There was a GD/ PI of the selected candidates
3. Then there was a half an hour interview with the shortlisted candidates
4. One final interview with the selected candidate
Interview Question – 1.What is that you have that the other candidates don't?
2. Why did you decide to pursue a career in rural management after engineering? View Answer
Negotiation Details – The salary was disclosed before hand
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –