Srei Sahaj e-Village
Srei Sahaj e-Village Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Srei Sahaj e-Village in August 2011.
Interview Details – Initial contact over phone, followed by submission of curriculum vitae. This followed by an interview with the CEO and later received the appointment letter.
Negotiation Details – Nothing
Assistant Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Srei Sahaj e-Village in January 2011.
Interview Details – The Job Description of the role on offer was shared before they visited our campus for recruitment.
On the day prior to campus placements, the top management gave a pre- placement talk where they gave a complete salary break up
There were 4 rounds of interview process:
1. There was an initial 2 mins interview of all candidates
2. There was a GD/ PI of the selected candidates
3. Then there was a half an hour interview with the shortlisted candidates
4. One final interview with the selected candidate
Interview Question – 1.What is that you have that the other candidates don't?
2. Why did you decide to pursue a career in rural management after engineering? View Answer
Negotiation Details – The salary was disclosed before hand