SriLankan Airlines

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SriLankan Airlines in January 2010.

Interview Details – The whole process started with a telephonic interview, during which they asked me basic details about my job and present function and qualifications. Later I was called in for an interview. The interview panel consisted of 3 people- 1 person from human resource dept and the other 2 from technical. They asked me several questions relating to aircraft trouble shooting and snag rectification. The hr person asked me about my strong and weak points. There were lots of technical questions.

Interview Question – you have a dent on the aircraft at a line station. you have no access to any manuals or contact with mcc. how will you release the aircraft?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – pay was very less

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SriLankan Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SriLankan Airlines interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SriLankan Airlines employees and interview candidates.