St. Alexius Medical Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Alexius Medical Center

Diagnostic Imaging Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at St. Alexius Medical Center.

I was told by my relative to apply and use her as a reference (you can't work here rarely without knowing someone) 3 interviews later they said i didnt smile enough which was bull. I knew some of these people would be a problem later. which i was correct.

Pct Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at St. Alexius Medical Center in January 2012.

I had gotten a call to set up the interview. The day of the Interview was really easy . They asked me the easiest questions. The unit secretary came asked a question and that was about it.

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall any questions that were unexpected or hard. As long as you are great at what you do you should be oil.   View Answer
    They would not negotiate at all.