St. Anthony's Medical Center

Updated Sep 22, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Anthony's Medical Center

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online – interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center in September 2014.

I applied online and got a call a few days later. The HR interview was very friendly. HR was very respectful and personable. I walked into the panel interview expecting a similar friendly atmosphere but I was WRONG. The nurses were VERY rude. They rudely questioned me about my motives for applying to St. Anthony's over other area hospitals - acting as though they were suspicious as to why I wanted to work there - they didn't seem to have confidence in their facility and acted as though if I wanted to work there then there must be something wrong with me. They also threw in there that they are NOT known for their great management. It was just a very off putting and uncomfortable interview. If I was in charge of this hospital, I would not be happy with the way these nurses are portraying St. Anthony's. I won't apply there again.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center in February 2012.

I had a phone interview and then two more interviews before being hired. One was with a recruiter and the other was a peer interview. The process was easy enough and the interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions
    • What do you anticipate will be the most difficult aspect of the job if you're hired.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, I could accept the terms or look for another job elsewhere.

Staff Pharmacist 7 On/7 Off Second Shift Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center in November 2009.

i only interviewed with the pharmacy director and pharmacy operations manager, there was never a meeting with anyone in HR or a panel. I dont know if its like that now or not. I was in the office for about 10 minutes. hired me right on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • really they only asked about my past experience and at the time I had none in hospital. I had only done one of my rotations there when i was a student.   Answer Question
    no negotiation, i didnt attempt any