St. Anthony's Medical Center

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

RN Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview and then two more interviews before being hired. One was with a recruiter and the other was a peer interview. The process was easy enough and the interviewers were friendly.

Interview Question – What do you anticipate will be the most difficult aspect of the job if you're hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, I could accept the terms or look for another job elsewhere.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Staff Pharmacist 7 On/7 Off Second Shift Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center in November 2009.

Interview Details – i only interviewed with the pharmacy director and pharmacy operations manager, there was never a meeting with anyone in HR or a panel. I dont know if its like that now or not. I was in the office for about 10 minutes. hired me right on the spot.

Interview Question – really they only asked about my past experience and at the time I had none in hospital. I had only done one of my rotations there when i was a student.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, i didnt attempt any

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for St. Anthony's Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Anthony's Medical Center interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by St. Anthony's Medical Center employees and interview candidates.