St. Anthony's Medical Center

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.9

Floor RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Submit application online, had 1:1 interview with HR staff, then was sent to meet with floor manager that day for interview, was asked same questions as the person in HR & then had peer interview with 4 nurses working on the floor that day, this was a very candid interview and then each nurse filled out an evaluation that was then turned into the manager; I was offered the position that day.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were same as questions asked from online application   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was okay. They are kind of cold and a little unfriendly there. I was asked questions that did not make since. And when it was over I was walked to the back door and told to go I could go over to the hospital for the rest of the interview or I could go home. I felt so mistreated.
    When I came back for the "Pre-Placement Test", I was put through a very difficult testing. They put me on a treadmill and made me run on it, Lay on the table and push with my legs and hips, Made me pick up 50lbs of linen . I was exhausted and they ran my blood pressure up so high I had to go to the ER.
    And they were very nasty over there as well. I would like for someone to look into the pre-placement testing , there is something very wrong with the way they test people. This is abuse !!!

Interview Questions

• What would people say about me? and what have I done with myself?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Contacted by the hiring manager directly. First interview was a 10 min quick get to know you. Panel interview a few days later. Second panel interview a week later. HR interview scheduled for the next day. Got word in that AM they offered the position to an internal candidate and I was no longer in the running for the position so the HR interview was canceled.

Everyone was very nice and professional. I think it would have been a good fit.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later. The HR interview was very friendly. HR was very respectful and personable. I walked into the panel interview expecting a similar friendly atmosphere but I was WRONG. The nurses were VERY rude. They rudely questioned me about my motives for applying to St. Anthony's over other area hospitals - acting as though they were suspicious as to why I wanted to work there - they didn't seem to have confidence in their facility and acted as though if I wanted to work there then there must be something wrong with me. They also threw in there that they are NOT known for their great management. It was just a very off putting and uncomfortable interview. If I was in charge of this hospital, I would not be happy with the way these nurses are portraying St. Anthony's. I won't apply there again.

Hospitalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process done at the time (leadership in transition) was informal. The group leader did the vetting, and I had worked briefly with him before, so he knew me. A few of us met the interim CEO and asked our own questions to him. I don't recall any other formal meeting, questions, or testing done.

Negotiation

I asked if they could accommodate a diffetent schedule that took my religious affinities into account. They would not.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then two more interviews before being hired. One was with a recruiter and the other was a peer interview. The process was easy enough and the interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you anticipate will be the most difficult aspect of the job if you're hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I could accept the terms or look for another job elsewhere.

Staff Pharmacist 7 On/7 Off Second Shift Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2009.

Interview

i only interviewed with the pharmacy director and pharmacy operations manager, there was never a meeting with anyone in HR or a panel. I dont know if its like that now or not. I was in the office for about 10 minutes. hired me right on the spot.

Interview Questions

• really they only asked about my past experience and at the time I had none in hospital. I had only done one of my rotations there when i was a student.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, i didnt attempt any