St. Christopher's Hospital for Children

www.stchristophershospital.com

St. Christopher's Hospital for Children Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children

Unit Secretary Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.

My acutual interview was great..it was about 20mins.. My manager asked my questions specific to the job title and unit. In our unit its important to multi-task and manage time correctly, that was one thing that was bought up during the interview. Medical terminology is preferred, however, if you dont have medical terminology..please study and/or volunteer in the hospital prior to applying to the position . You may have a better chance of being selected. Other than that the interview itself was a very typical interview

I negoiated a .10 cent increase (they need to pay more for the quality of work they are asking for)

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in December 2011.

After phone interview there was a long silence. I then received a request to interview with three different people in three different buildings on three different days. All asked the same questions. After 3 weeks I received a call to go to another interview. By then having no feedback to my thank you letters or interviews, I had taken another position.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do when I call you frustrated because I need more nurses?   View Answer

Registered Nurse - ED Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in July 2007.

New graduate dinner, on the spot interview. Shadowed in the ED 2 months later with a staff nurse for a total of 4 hours during the busiest time of day. Staff nurse discussed her opinions with manager and clinical coordinator, I then rec'd letter offer in the mail 3 months post initial interview. One copy was for mine to keep and one to send in. They just rec'd magnet status but the morale in department was less than great. Management appeared to listen but didn't really tackle the issues at hand.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing you would change about yourself?   Answer Question
    • If you were faced with a co-worker that you didn't get along with how would you handle it?   Answer Question
    Unable to negotiate as a new graduate. Base hourly rate. NO room to negotiate, or at leaset they didn't tell you there was an option for that.

Worked for St. Christopher's Hospital for Children? Contribute to the Community!