St Francis Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Educator Interview

Clinical Educator
Trenton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at St Francis Hospital in April 2014.

Interview Details – Very fast response to application, HR representative very engaging and professional. You leave with a sense of hope, but the follow up was lacking. As the candidate not selected it would be kind,courteous and professional to receive a rejection letter in lieu of time passing relaying the obvious. Because of this I would not recommend this facility to anyone else nor will I apply again.

Interview Question – How tall are you? Was unexpected but of course not difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Prn, Ekg Tech Interview

Prn, Ekg Tech
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at St Francis Hospital in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was a little lengthy but it wasn't too bad. I had to wait a little for a call back but that's all jobs these days

Interview Question – What are my weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They told me the pay rate and I accepted.

Patient Care Advocate/Registered Nurse Interview

Patient Care Advocate/Registered Nurse
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at St Francis Hospital in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process included submitting an online resume, a short phone interview, one in-person interview with the floor's nursing manager, back ground check and drug screening, several weeks of in-classroom training, followed by about three months on on the floor training (time dependent on floor). A well run and well planned process. I felt very prepared for my first day acting on my own.

Interview Question – My education plans for the future. I had just finished college and was not prepared to be asked to return to school for further education anytime soon.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Multi Care Tech Interview

Multi Care Tech
Columbus, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at St Francis Hospital in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online got a call three weeks later for an interview. I had one interview with two employees both asking questions. It was not harsh just important to be honest and sell yourself! I received a call less than a week later with an offer which I accepted. The next step is HR for paperwork and drug screen, background check. Then orientation which is three days for the company then you do specified job training.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself any child(ren) or husband? Which is very direct and personal.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations more like take it or leave it situation. I can say the pay is not bad at all given that it is in Columbus, Georgia.

Hematologist Tech Interview

Hematologist Tech
Columbus, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at St Francis Hospital in June 2010.

Interview Details – Why do you want to become a team member at St. Francis Hospital?

What qualities could you bring to St. Francis to help us better live out our mission?

Give an example from your last employment of how you delivered high quality services by incorporating your personal values into your job?

Interview Question – Give an example from your last employment of how you delivered high quality services by incorporating   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at St Francis Hospital in May 2008.

Interview Details – Came in and met with manager, she asked a few questions and then sent me to HR to finish filling out paper work and that I was hired.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work in pediatric oncolgy.   View Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at St Francis Hospital in March 2008.

Interview Details – New grad. basically ask questions about goals. very short

Negotiation Details – none negotiable

Worked for St Francis Hospital? Contribute to the Community!