St. John Health System Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at St. John Health System in May 2009.

Was called to set up an interview with HR, went in two days later. Brief interview with HR - why do you want to work here, how are you qualified - then was taken to department (without warning!) to interview with manager of department and employee currently in position I interviewed for. Was called the next day to set up a second interview. Moments before I left the house to go to the second interview, HR called and offered me the job - no need for a second interview.

After accepting, there was an eye, hearing, typing and drug test.

Medical Forms Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I interviewed in-person. The process took 12 months - interviewed at St. John Health System in January 2008.

Interview with HR at main hospital site, 2 weeks later interview in printing department. 2 weeks after that, interview in printing department with consultant flown in from Houston. 2 weeks later, accept another job, as this is going nowhere. Regretfully decline SJHS offer 2 months from initial interview. When they fired the woman they hired after 8-9 months, apply and start all over again. I accepted their offer and worked there 2.5 years. The interview pace should have been a warning as to the horrendously byzantine bureaucracy in place in the average hospital. I made more of a difference in the first 2 weeks at my new employer than I did in 2 years at SJHS.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your supervisor asked you to run down to the office supply store to pick up a box of halftone?   View Answer
    There is some wiggle room in the budget. They seem to be holding back only to give a minor "merit" raise.

Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at St. John Health System in May 2007.

It was a normal interview. Took maybe 1 hour. I got offered the job the next week. I didn't have to take a test since I had worked there once before.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotation. You take it or leave it.

Director of Operations Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at St. John Health System in April 2010.

3 person panel, CEO, CFO, and DON. CEO demoninstrated absolute control making it quite clear that this was world.. CEO's attempt slipperly questions was comicical. Demonstrated obvious insecurity. His questions in my opinion were nothing but a mind games, e.g. Have ever fired or terminated anyone? What would you have done different? My answer nothing I followed the SOPs to the letter. y. I left asking myself what just happened,

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. John Health System

Worked for St. John Health System? Contribute to the Community!