St. John Hospital & Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Staff Nurse Interview

Staff Nurse

I applied online - interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a phone call for an interview. I am leaving out the department of purpose. I came and the interviewer acted as if she did not want to be there, she was extremely rude by asking "why don't I have a job on a floor somewhere?". She continued to tell me within the first 5-10 minutes of the interview that I did not have enough experience to "hit the floor in her department." This was the worse interview I have ever had in my entire life. I called the HR department it was so bad.

Interview Question – The interviewer asked the normal questions "why do you want to work for us?", "where do you see yourself in five years?"   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in July 2012.

Interview Details – I work as a employee and was taken under the wings of senior management.

Interview Question – What do you bring to the orginazation to make it stronger.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They didn't offer but one time take it or leave it.

RN Staff Telemetry/Step-down Unit Interview

RN Staff Telemetry/Step-down Unit
Warren, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in May 2009.

Interview Details – 2 interviews good experience with them

Interview Question – Is their a reason we should not hire you?-didnt know how to answer that   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was satisfied with the proposals-no need to negotiate

Patient Care Technician Interview

Patient Care Technician

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center.

Interview Details – They first called me for a phone interview and then set up an interview in person. It went very well and I was pretty much told she would contact me with a date and time for training.

Interview Question – Many of the questions asked were the same questions asked on the application.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Sterling Heights, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in September 2009.

Interview Details – Very intimidating group interview. Felt like that was being interrogated.

Interview Question – What would you do if one stakeholder wanted something over another   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was simple they took the written test than they will call you for face to face round if you will clear your face to face than they will call for HR round. and with in 30 days you need to join the company.

Interview Question – Apptitude test if you are going for walking they will ask you reasoning, apptitude and other test.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no hike on your last drawn salary they will start your salary with in there criteria.

Worked for St. John Hospital & Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!