St. John Hospital & Medical Center

St. John Hospital & Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.6

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center.

Interview

One interview, I was interviewed by 4 people. At the end of my interview I had to show them my phlebotomy skills by drawing on a fake arm. Each person asked me a few questions and all wrote notes while I answered the question.

Interview Questions

• We've all had to break rules from time to time, name one time you broke the rules and what did you do. That was one of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations I was told salary was pretty firm to insure that those that come in don't make more than those that have been there awhile.

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call for an interview. I am leaving out the department of purpose. I came and the interviewer acted as if she did not want to be there, she was extremely rude by asking "why don't I have a job on a floor somewhere?". She continued to tell me within the first 5-10 minutes of the interview that I did not have enough experience to "hit the floor in her department." This was the worse interview I have ever had in my entire life. I called the HR department it was so bad.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked the normal questions "why do you want to work for us?", "where do you see yourself in five years?"   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center.

Interview

They first called me for a phone interview and then set up an interview in person. It went very well and I was pretty much told she would contact me with a date and time for training.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions asked were the same questions asked on the application.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was quick. Very knowledgeable of the job I was applying for. Bring paper and pen so they don't have to repeat anything. I had a great overall experience.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center (Detroit, MI) in July 2012.

Interview

I work as a employee and was taken under the wings of senior management.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the orginazation to make it stronger.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They didn't offer but one time take it or leave it.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center (Sterling Heights, MI) in September 2009.

Interview

Very intimidating group interview. Felt like that was being interrogated.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if one stakeholder wanted something over another   Answer Question

RN Staff Telemetry/Step-down Unit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center (Warren, MI) in May 2009.

Interview

2 interviews good experience with them

Interview Questions

• Is their a reason we should not hire you?-didnt know how to answer that   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was satisfied with the proposals-no need to negotiate

Nursing Interview

Interview

I am want join in your hospital.i complete nursing GNM in mysore. I am from nepal but naw i am study in dialysis course i want to night duty only if available in your hospital plz i from me thank you

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview process was simple they took the written test than they will call you for face to face round if you will clear your face to face than they will call for HR round. and with in 30 days you need to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Apptitude test if you are going for walking they will ask you reasoning, apptitude and other test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no hike on your last drawn salary they will start your salary with in there criteria.