St. John Hospital & Medical Center

Updated Apr 22, 2014
Updated Apr 22, 2014

2.5

Staff Nurse Interview

I applied online - interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in April 2014.

I applied online and received a phone call for an interview. I am leaving out the department of purpose. I came and the interviewer acted as if she did not want to be there, she was extremely rude by asking "why don't I have a job on a floor somewhere?". She continued to tell me within the first 5-10 minutes of the interview that I did not have enough experience to "hit the floor in her department." This was the worse interview I have ever had in my entire life. I called the HR department it was so bad.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked the normal questions "why do you want to work for us?", "where do you see yourself in five years?"   View Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in July 2012.

I work as a employee and was taken under the wings of senior management.

Interview Questions
    • What do you bring to the orginazation to make it stronger.   Answer Question
    They didn't offer but one time take it or leave it.

RN Staff Telemetry/Step-down Unit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warren, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in May 2009.

2 interviews good experience with them

Interview Questions
    • Is their a reason we should not hire you?-didnt know how to answer that   View Answer
    I was satisfied with the proposals-no need to negotiate

Patient Care Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center.

They first called me for a phone interview and then set up an interview in person. It went very well and I was pretty much told she would contact me with a date and time for training.

Interview Questions
    • Many of the questions asked were the same questions asked on the application.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sterling Heights, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in September 2009.

Very intimidating group interview. Felt like that was being interrogated.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if one stakeholder wanted something over another   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at St. John Hospital & Medical Center in March 2011.

Interview process was simple they took the written test than they will call you for face to face round if you will clear your face to face than they will call for HR round. and with in 30 days you need to join the company.

Interview Questions
    • Apptitude test if you are going for walking they will ask you reasoning, apptitude and other test.   View Answer
    no hike on your last drawn salary they will start your salary with in there criteria.

Worked for St. John Hospital & Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!