St. John Providence Health System

Updated Mar 12, 2015
Updated Mar 12, 2015

2.2

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at St. John Providence Health System (Novi, MI).

Interview

Panel Interview, phone screen, manager interview and peer interview. all straight forward behavioral and situational interview questions as expected. in person interview took about an hour, received call from HR with offer about 1 week after. follow up with pre employment physical and drug screen prior to start date

Admitting Registration Clerk Interview

Interview

Stress is on how well you deal with patient's, if you take negative personalities personally or if you have the ability to put everything into perspective and remember that you are dealing with sick people and have no idea what they are going through and be empathetic(this may be just my view because I feel this is the mentality you should have when dealing with patient's) Also, you are viewed for your ability to work overtime if the need arises as this dept is a 24hr operation.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if faced with a patient for admission that is physically ill (noticeably scarred, horribly disfigured)?   1 Answer

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at St. John Providence Health System in May 2014.

Interview

After completion of an online application, I was called for a personal interview. scheduled the next day, the Interview went seamlessly. The manager was concise, professional, and thoroughly detailed job description, expectations and benefits package, along with introducing me to the staff and doctors I would be working with. I have not been offered this position yet, but the manager did say she wanted me to start immediately.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, all questions leaded towards experience and skills.   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at St. John Providence Health System (Warren, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed at the Macomb site. Spent 40 minutes driving to interview. Recruiter refused to I interview me because she would not accept my BLS certification. Told me I could go work at a nursing home. Recruiter was rude and did not appear to have read my resume or to have seen it.

Interview Questions

• I only got rude questions about my resume she did not read.   Answer Question

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at St. John Providence Health System in January 2014.

Interview

This was my third interview for the same job that keeps showing up on the website. It was very straight forward and the people were nice but it's frustrating to keep getting called in for interviews and never getting an offer when I have 7 years of experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you act when you don't like a co-worker?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at St. John Providence Health System (Warren, MI) in August 2009.

Interview

Easy, panel interview