St. John Providence Health System

Updated Sep 29, 2014
Updated Sep 29, 2014

2.0

Admitting Registration Clerk Interview

Stress is on how well you deal with patient's, if you take negative personalities personally or if you have the ability to put everything into perspective and remember that you are dealing with sick people and have no idea what they are going through and be empathetic(this may be just my view because I feel this is the mentality you should have when dealing with patient's) Also, you are viewed for your ability to work overtime if the need arises as this dept is a 24hr operation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond if faced with a patient for admission that is physically ill (noticeably scarred, horribly disfigured)?   View Answer

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at St. John Providence Health System in May 2014.

After completion of an online application, I was called for a personal interview. scheduled the next day, the Interview went seamlessly. The manager was concise, professional, and thoroughly detailed job description, expectations and benefits package, along with introducing me to the staff and doctors I would be working with. I have not been offered this position yet, but the manager did say she wanted me to start immediately.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, all questions leaded towards experience and skills.   View Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I applied online – interviewed at St. John Providence Health System in April 2014.

Interviewed at the Macomb site. Spent 40 minutes driving to interview. Recruiter refused to I interview me because she would not accept my BLS certification. Told me I could go work at a nursing home. Recruiter was rude and did not appear to have read my resume or to have seen it.

Interview Questions
    • I only got rude questions about my resume she did not read.   Answer Question

Laboratory Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at St. John Providence Health System in January 2014.

This was my third interview for the same job that keeps showing up on the website. It was very straight forward and the people were nice but it's frustrating to keep getting called in for interviews and never getting an offer when I have 7 years of experience.

Interview Questions
    • How do you act when you don't like a co-worker?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at St. John Providence Health System in August 2009.

Easy, panel interview