St. John Providence Health System

Updated May 6, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. John Providence Health System

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St. John Providence Health System in May 2014.

After completion of an online application, I was called for a personal interview. scheduled the next day, the Interview went seamlessly. The manager was concise, professional, and thoroughly detailed job description, expectations and benefits package, along with introducing me to the staff and doctors I would be working with. I have not been offered this position yet, but the manager did say she wanted me to start immediately.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, all questions leaded towards experience and skills.   View Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warren, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I applied online - interviewed at St. John Providence Health System in April 2014.

Interviewed at the Macomb site. Spent 40 minutes driving to interview. Recruiter refused to I interview me because she would not accept my BLS certification. Told me I could go work at a nursing home. Recruiter was rude and did not appear to have read my resume or to have seen it.

Interview Questions
    • I only got rude questions about my resume she did not read.   Answer Question

Laboratory Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at St. John Providence Health System in January 2014.

This was my third interview for the same job that keeps showing up on the website. It was very straight forward and the people were nice but it's frustrating to keep getting called in for interviews and never getting an offer when I have 7 years of experience.

Interview Questions
    • How do you act when you don't like a co-worker?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warren, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at St. John Providence Health System in August 2009.

Easy, panel interview

Interview Questions

Worked for St. John Providence Health System? Contribute to the Community!