St. John Providence Health System

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Certified Medical Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St. John Providence Health System in May 2014.

Interview Details – After completion of an online application, I was called for a personal interview. scheduled the next day, the Interview went seamlessly. The manager was concise, professional, and thoroughly detailed job description, expectations and benefits package, along with introducing me to the staff and doctors I would be working with. I have not been offered this position yet, but the manager did say she wanted me to start immediately.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions, all questions leaded towards experience and skills.   View Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Staff Nurse
Warren, MI

I applied online - interviewed at St. John Providence Health System in April 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed at the Macomb site. Spent 40 minutes driving to interview. Recruiter refused to I interview me because she would not accept my BLS certification. Told me I could go work at a nursing home. Recruiter was rude and did not appear to have read my resume or to have seen it.

Interview Question – I only got rude questions about my resume she did not read.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Laboratory Assistant

I applied online - interviewed at St. John Providence Health System in January 2014.

Interview Details – This was my third interview for the same job that keeps showing up on the website. It was very straight forward and the people were nice but it's frustrating to keep getting called in for interviews and never getting an offer when I have 7 years of experience.

Interview Question – How do you act when you don't like a co-worker?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Warren, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at St. John Providence Health System in August 2009.

Interview Details – Easy, panel interview

Interview Question – tell us why you want the position   Answer Question

Worked for St. John Providence Health System? Contribute to the Community!